Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,219 members, 7,953,808 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

“Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant (30128 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Mexyz(m): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
tell me the PhD credential of Jonathan how it has affect Nigeria positively.
PhD without sense is like a plane with a pilot.
get a life boy
Hello woman, tell your general to present his certificate, is that too hard for him to do? don't quote me again until buhari present his certificate.

5 Likes

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by atlwireles: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
jingh:
try and enroll into USA army war college with your certificate.
na USA no be a nation of law abi ?

The US war college fellowship was a privilege given to senior officers back then, your educational qualification did not count. Gen Jemibewon, the adjutant general of the army recommended him for the program.

3 Likes

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by eaglechild: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
publisher:
WE ARE ASKING FOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE OOO...which kain nonsense APC people just dey carry come show us up and down?
Abi we argue say GMB no go war college?

#BuhariShowYourCertificate #FakeBuhari

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2031863_bua_jpeg5519280c363f41c6751019ac422b54a9
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
clevvermind:
story as usual. where is the certificate?
He went for a training course not degree awarding program. Which means he has no certificate who lead credence to the fact that he never had any. So don't expected to see any. The guy no get any cert to show.

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by hazyfm1: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
After reading these report from the US war college commandant...TANoids be like...

NOT FUNNY ONE BIT

The picture u posted is of a man who lost his family
and you think its funny abi?

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by BotherMleeper(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
experimentist:
Soulja Boy Tell Em

genius! though some, especially TANists, wont grasp the reference.

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by dre11(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
A distinguished international Fellow that can't pronounce words correctly? undecided

Nigeria is simply God's own version of comedy.

I did had regards for u but that punch line doesn't make it

Do u mean our mother tongue don't affect the way we do pronounce words

7 Likes

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
ichidodo:
These sahara are as daft as their illiterate paymaster.Don't they see that the more they try to force this brazen propaganda down our throats the more the certificate scam becomes a topic in the public thus exposing the odious illiterate scum emanating from Buhari?... Buhari where is your WAEC??...
The man has no WAEC. That is why they are forced to bring out all these silly letters. I can equally forgo WAEC and start some online course in whatever and then claim I am educated after showing some glowing letters of recommendation from the school.

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by SHABE: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na so
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by backtosender: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
After reading these report from the US war college commandant...TANoids be like...
liar from janjaweedans US never wish nigerian well and u believe this crap shows how mentally derange supporters of APC can be...

Mean while GEJ till Buhari knows the difference between surname and forename

4 Likes

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by sammyj: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Distinguish indeed!!! I they Gbadun my general abeg, click like for my distinguished General!!!

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari and his sharia reporters must take us for fools. The constitution says a minimum of school certificate yet this man has been fooling himself presenting school pictures and now a letter from one unknown commandant.Will it not be easier to just present your ssce certificates and put an end to this scandal once and for all

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Bruteforce1o1: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
[s]
atlwireles:

Is that your 419 major general aka general no certificate.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by bnovative(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
I don't just understand the import of this letter. First it was affidavit and now a letter; couldn't the opposition use the same energy to dig out buhari's certificate? even the photocopy from the military source?
The joke is on u supporters of buhari.

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by ichidodo: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
ROSSIKE:
The man has no WAEC. That is why they are forced to bring out all these silly letters.
I forget.... seeing how the illiterate lacks a secondary school education we are now being forced fed with acceptin 3month seminar diploma as WAEC by his PR team Sahara..

4 Likes

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by ndcide(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sahara-reporters had to go this length do this? well they are the media wing of the APC.

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Truckpusher(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
dre11:

I did had regards for u but that punch line doesn't make it

Do u mean our mother tongue don't affect the way we do pronounce words
For a man that was supposedly exposed to be spewing those heart wrenching pronunciations is inexcusable by any standard.

Concerning your regards for me ,you can keep it because I do not need it as I have too many people around me that knows me better that would always regard my opinions both in my immediate society and in the work place.

Thanks for the regards you had for me - right now you can shove the rest up into your asss for all I care.
See the truth and say it the way it is ..PEACE.

6 Likes

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Donbrig: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Let GEJ and his clueless crew be clamouring over certificate and other frivolous issues. They think Nigerians are still as gullible as before. Things have changed, and change it MUST.

2 Likes

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Bruteforce1o1: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
[s]
chukwudi44:
Buhari and his sharia reporters must take us for fools. The constitution says a minimum of school certificate yet this man has been fooling himself presenting school pictures and now a letter from one unknown commandant.Will it not be easier to just present your ssce certificates and put an end to this scandal once and for all
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by hardbody: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=dulaman post=29817531][/quote]

I have read and believe all of the above. He is very brilliant and smart. Buhari, where is your GCE or WASC or G4 if that was what you used to join the army?. Or did Sarduana or whoever it is give you a written note as a high school drop out with which you joined the army?. Show us proof that you finished Secondary education, is that too much to ask? All these stories about how sharp, brilliant and all that you were (and probably are) are not in doubt, after all you must be very smart to go this far without a secondary school leaving certificate. However, show us that you finished Class five or that you had a G4.

I make bold to repeat. In the academia, if you become a professor and it is found out that you did not pass the GCE with which you were admitted in the first instance, you are immediately de-robbed and all your certificates and degrees are discounted Immediately. Even at undergraduate level, it happens. So having attended all those Ivy military colleges does not detract from the fact that he never had the basic foundation to get there. the rest is wash..

#BuharishowusyourGCE
Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by eaglechild: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
backtosender:
liar from janjaweedans US never wish nigerian well and u believe this crap shows how mentally derange supporters of APC can be...

Mean while GEJ till Buhari knows the difference between surname and forename

shocked shocked
Buhari eeeh!

This man is a risk to us all.

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Kx: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Buhari will put serious joy on our faces.

I dont support politicians but i will support GMB with all I have.

He is not aan oil expert but watch him talk and use technical words in the video below like someone who knows what she he is saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmG_dYY7YRA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by sokera: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
atlwireles:

The US war college fellowship was a privilege given to senior officers back then. Gen Jemibewon, the adjutant general of the army recommended him for the program.
good you said Gen Jemibewon recommended him for the program, that tells a lot of his hardwork from his youthful age .... Like I said even if Buhari no Sabi spell his name I will still vote him . God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Samchelsea(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
The worst part is that any mention of certificate given was stylishly omitted from the said letter.
General Buhari show us your Master's degree from US war college or save yourself the headache and present just an O'level result

3 Likes

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by chino11(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Distinguished scholar without a school cert..? It leaves a sour taste in the mouth!

More like the oyibos were trying to patronize the stark one..

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by atlwireles: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
sokera:
good you said Gen Jemibewon recommended him for the program, that tells a lot of his hardwork from his youthful age .... Like I said even if Buhari no Sabi spell his name I will still vote him . God bless Nigeria

Please, the Nigerian army of "man know man" where LT Cols became generals overnight. Buhari was part of the coup team of 1975 and he was favored. What hard work? Ask him to show his WAEC certificate, let's see that hard work on display.

1 Like

Re: “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
clevvermind:
story as usual. where is the certificate?
Hw can we meet?...I found d screw dat fell off Ur head.....u obviously need it bk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) / FG To Begin Payment Of N5,000 To Unemployed Youths In 2017 / Invite Goodluck Jonathan For Questioning, Northern Clerics Tell Security Agencie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.