Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? (8071 Views)

Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin? / How Easy Is Inter- Denominational Marriage In Your Church? / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2023
Is Inter-religion marriage sinful as a born again christian?

Please drop your opinion.
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by RedChiefPriest: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Of course it is.
Can't date someone not practising the same religion with me.
I will now be arguing with you how holy spirit works,why we must not kill or fight for our God,why we speak in tongues and so much more😮‍💨😮‍💨.
Nope! Can't do that

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by AntiChristian: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2023
It is not a sin for Muslim man to marry a chaste Christian/Jewish female. But it is not advisable to do so.

It is forbidden and sinful for a Muslim female to marry a non-muslim male.

Paul said in 2 Corinthians 6:14-16.
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?…

So na make Muslims marry themselves and Christians themselves!

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Righteousness2(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2023
For your sound health and Soundness, Obey the Word of GOD. Drop whatever you think you know and obey GOD'S word. It will help your life.

Do not be unequally yoked with an Unbeliver.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Homefingers: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2023
Pray, pray over it.
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by GeneralPula: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2023
Lol..

Sin ma foot..

1 Like

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Apus: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
For your sound health and Soundness, Obey the Word of GOD. Drop whatever you think you know and obey GOD'S word. It will help your life.

Do not be unequally yoked with an Unbeliver.

Pastor you no dey go church?

4 Likes

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by mayklef(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2023
No be small wahala this whiteman religions dey cause for Africa sha....

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by GboyegaD(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2023
No, it is not a sin. However, due to the dynamics of marriage, it isn't advicable.

I'm marriage, the man is the head thus, a woman of faith might be able to practice her beliefs properly etc.

1 Like

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Honchoslim16(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2023
All bullsh!t

2 Likes

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by HomeTutorsPro: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2023
Yes, if it offends either of you or your parents.
No, if it doesn't.
If the two of you are in love and your parents are cool with your marriage, then there's nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by VEXT: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Any Christian lady that get married to a Muslim man is not a Christian...

Tinubu wife is not a Christian no matter the position she occupies in the church ...she is deceiving herself...

Shame to those pastors in her church ...

If you are a Christian lady dating a Muslim man you will end up in hell...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Cutehector(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Its a sin to ask this question, it is even more sin to post it on frontpage. Infact everybody that has commented on this thread have sinned.

You that have read this comment, you have sinned, yes you.

Even if you dont comment,you have also sinned because you are not useful to nairaland.

14 Likes

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by codeplace(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2023
We all worship same God

3 Likes

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by tnerro1(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Ask tinubu
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by ogascomax: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2023
No it's not. The Bible consider those not christians as unsaved, but he didn't say don't marry them but if you do they are sanctified because of our sanctification. However the only way christian devoice is allowed is when you marry an unbeliever and the person remains and unbeliever so if you separate from then you have no bonding together.

1 Like

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2023
Not a sin
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by flourishing247: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2023
No, but it is usually very challenging.
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by jahsharon: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2023
NPFLADMIN:
Is Inter-religion marriage sinful as a born again christian?

Please drop your opinion.

Nobody is begging Christians to marry them, absolutely nobody. You all can continue your prostitution

4 Likes

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2023
I don't think so. It isn't advisable though.
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Kholiwe(f): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2023
Religious people and foolishness mtcheew.

8 Likes

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2023
No, it is not a sin but if it affects your spiritual life then it is a sin.

Tho we are all humans, but it shouldn't affect and mislead you.
Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Donald7610: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2023
Moses married African

You face the wahala alone if it arise not sin unto God

It's not a sin

1 Like

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by VEXT: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2023
codeplace:
We all worship same God

We don't worship the same God...

Let's stop deceiving ourselves

10 Likes

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2023
If you view everything with a religious mindset, you'll see everything as a sin and not enjoy your life.

11 Likes

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Herkim(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2023
For you to have peaceful and loving home kindly marry from your religion

3 Likes

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by Reelmii: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2023
undecided...i said it here before that wetin religion don do to Africans,, it will take the grace of God to change our mind set

People will say why are Muslims killing Christians,, afterall we are serving one God but didn't way of worship....

E reach time to marry....we now discriminate....so where is the one love ❤️ we preach about

3 Likes

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by crafteck(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2023
You people just talk nonsense, you never reason am sey religion itself is a sin? Do you see how much similarity it has with witch craft? But african movies make it seem like your gods are for evil alone and their god or islamic gods are the only ones for good yet your so called your evil religion hasnt killed a 1000th of what the earlier 2 religions have killed... GO AND VERIFY. almost all nigerian religious leaders practicing the imported religion would reject it if theres no money involved especially christianity and you are a fool if you doubt that.

3 Likes

Re: Is Inter-religion Marriage A Sin? by wunmi590(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2023

I'm a Catholic and it has never occurred to me to marry outside my denomination, I once had a girl who wants to convert to my church, but believe me, it can't be like marrying from your doctrine...

I've peace of mind marry from my doctrine now, and my daughter is growing gradually in catholic church..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... / The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche / Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.