Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market (3103 Views)

Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture / Father Mbaka Hits Jonathan Again. / News And Pictures From Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by Ejimike: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
My Country men, Mbaka is the worst thing that that happened to GEJ re-election bid in the South East here. His Tittled Massage "From Good Luck to Bad Luck" CDs are now in the market and has gone viral like a wildfire across the Igboland. GEJ is rapidly loosing his supporters because Many igbos are having a change of mind not to Vote GEJ after listening to the Highly respected man of God's massage and the Critital points he raised in the massage. The content of the CD is now the talk of the town because Many of us here that critized Mbaka never realy head the massage from the horse's mouth (Mbaka). I doult if GEJ will really up 50% Igbo votes as it stands Now.

Advice; GEJ should make peace with Mbaka because He (Mbaka) seem to be the most influencial personality here in Igboland and he command a lot of followership than any Priest, Bishop or Pastor here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by hushmail: 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
where in the southeast is the cd going viral?

am yet to hear of it in any of the major mkts in the south east.

still my findings continue to reveal that the ordinary Igbo man in the

street, will rather die first than vote buhari.

go to Ogbete, main mkt, ochanja, cemetry, new mkt,

or even call people you have in these mkts, the story is the same

APC is dead on arrival in southeast.

gej until buhari shows SSCE

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by eph12(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
I like this father. He knows good business when he sees one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by Caseless: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
May God bless our papa in the lord, Fr. Mbaka, for reviving democracy and what it stands for in the east.
I love that man like my own papa.
*dances to 'jesus bu eze' by Duncan Mighty*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by Caseless: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
hushmail:

lunatic , go and grab your own copy. Dont go and sit in ur shop and be waiting for this wonderful CD to come to u like u ppl are doing in d case of PVC; of course, u ar all waiting for inec to bring ur voter' card to u in ur various shops- this has resulted in the low collection recorded.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by Ejimike: 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
hushmail:

I bought a copy after Head bridge bfore Okada Park. Guy see as piple crowd de vendor we dey sell am. Have to exercise patience befor it culd get to me.

Fr. Mbaka has really done more of harm to GEJ in Igboland

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by Akon419(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ejimike:
My Country men, Mbaka is the worst thing that that happened to GEJ re-election bid in the South East here. His Tittled Massage "From Good Luck to Bad Luck" CDs are now in the market and has gone viral like a wildfire across the Igboland. GEJ is rapidly loosing his supporters because Many igbos are having a change of mind not to Vote GEJ after listening to the Highly respected man of God's massage and the Critital points he raised in the massage. The content of the CD is now the talk of the town because Many of us here that critized Mbaka never realy head the massage from the horse's mouth (Mbaka). I doult if GEJ will really up 50% Igbo votes as it stands Now.

Advice; GEJ should make peace with Mbaka because He (Mbaka) seem to be the most influencial personality here in Igboland and he command a lot of followership than any Priest, Bishop or Pastor here.
igbos are educated people, they are not zumbi. Just forget about cd going viral

1 Like

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by jude2011: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
the cd has gone viral everywhere in enugu town. Most igbos will not vote buhari because they hate him. Many will not vote goodluck jonathan because he is a failure. There will be low voters turnout in the southeast because most igbos know that jonathan is not fit to be a president. They also hate buhari not because he is old or anything,he is hated because he is an hausa man. This is nothing but the truth. An average igbo man will not vote because both candidates are not worth it. Instead of voting for buhari because jonathan failed,they will rather abstain from voting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by barika2011(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
hushmail:

Enyi...the cd dey everywhere..I was even inside a vehicle in mile 1, port harcourt,and d vendor was playing the cd with sound speaker blaring the whole message so loud dat the market people nearby were even noiseless..

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Weldon,a mean of making abnormal profit by sharp guy
Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by AMINDA: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is a potential frontpage material.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
That CD is about to go platinum

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by Bruteforce1o1: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
[s]
hushmail:

[/s]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by mikeywise(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
jude2011:
the cd has gone viral everywhere in enugu town. Most igbos will not vote buhari because they hate him. Many will not vote goodluck jonathan because he is a failure. There will be low voters turnout in the southeast because most igbos know that jonathan is not fit to be a president. They also hate buhari not because he is old or anything,he is hated because he is an hausa man. This is nothing but the truth. An average igbo man will not vote because both candidates are not worth it. Instead of voting for buhari because jonathan failed,they will rather abstain from voting.
Though this is unfortunate, but it is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by vedaxcool(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ own don spoil finish
pinish vinish,
everything don finisto for GEJ
chie, GEJ is own don spoil finish!

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by austinsmat(m): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
igbos re wise poeple mbaka is making his money selling his cd but igbos will stll give jonathan 98pecent vote

1 Like

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by dat9jaguy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
austinsmat:
igbos re wise poeple mbaka is making his money selling his cd but igbos will stll give jonathan 98pecent vote

People buy what they really like or is beneficial to them,so the mere fact that people are buying means they see
some sense in the message.At the very worst GEJ has lost grounds in the east due to this message,how much ground we
would see come February.

#febuhari.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by talktrue1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Anyone who listen to that message will definitely have a change of mind. Fr. Mbaka finished GEJ in that message

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by Ejimike: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
jude2011:

The low turn out will still for Buhari because Igboland is where GEJ usually gets Bloc Vote.
Bliv it or liv it this Message is the worst calamity dat has befall GEJ Electoral chances in South East here

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by MrFlexible(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
I must say am impressed with the dimension our politics
is taking.
If we can continue with this vibe as a people, then it is very
possible that even if Buhari messes up during his tenure
as the president of this country, we will sing to him the
same song of shame we are currently singing to GEJ as
we usher him out of the national apex seat.
That means we are beginning to get it right as a Nation.
I do hope so.

MrFlexible

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by tola9ja: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
You don’t need a prophet to tell you Buhari will defeat Jonathan – Amaechi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by igbeke: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ejimike:

Mbaka should shut his shit-filled mouth. That man is a disgrace to priesthood. He has completely lost my respect for him.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by austinvsb1(m): 12:58am On Jan 16, 2015
Grab your copy now!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by tzoracle: 1:10am On Jan 16, 2015
jude2011:

Itali mmuo
Chai chai
Free o mpa 4 life
Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by mrking3(m): 3:24am On Jan 16, 2015
Father Mbaka or whatever you call him is entitled to Just ONE vote!!! Someone should tell him to shut up already coz his empty propaganda about Jonathan won't work for him and his dumb followers!! Karl max my mentor once said that Religion is the opium of the masses! A supposedly educated christians doesn't have a mind of their own so would rather follow the mind of a brainwashed Man Of God!! Shameful!!! What ever he like he can say about Jonathan, we don't care, we are not shaken!! Nonsense!
Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by kokoA(m): 3:34am On Jan 16, 2015
mrking3:
Father Mbaka or whatever you call him is entitled to Just ONE vote!!! Someone should tell him to shut up already coz his empty propaganda about Jonathan won't work for him and his dumb followers!! Karl max my mentor once said that Religion is the opium of the masses! A supposedly educated christians doesn't have a mind of their own so would rather follow the mind of a brainwashed Man Of God!! Shameful!!! What ever he like he can say about Jonathan, we don't care, we are not shaken!! Nonsense!
Listen to the cd and verify all what he said about GEJ. He told the truth and nothing but the truth. grin Let me tell you what will happen, thousands of our igbo brothers will buy this CD, Fr. Mbaka will smile to the bank grin and GEJ will loose grounds in the east drastically (even if they don't vote GMB, they won't come out to vote GEJ).

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by deeptechcool(m): 4:07am On Jan 16, 2015
sincerely, the cd is a must have for every well meaning nigerian.
I ave downloaded my own copy, what about you?
Change 2015

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by mrking3(m): 4:27am On Jan 16, 2015
kokoA:
Listen to the cd and verify all what he said about GEJ. He told the truth and nothing but the truth. grin Let me tell you what will happen, thousands of our igbo brothers will buy this CD, Fr. Mbaka will smile to the bank grin and GEJ will loose grounds in the east drastically (even if they don't vote GMB, they won't come out to vote GEJ).
are you in the mind of your Igbo brothers to know whom they're to vote for? Some of you are so dumb and naïve including your Father Mbaka to think that mere cheers and flatter from the crowd are good thermometer to guage the political support and consent of a man!! He should go ahead and cast his vote for GMB and stop brainwashing his gullible followers!!!
Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by LagosBoi2(m): 5:18am On Jan 16, 2015
Haaa...omo see finishing for GEJ

oma se ooo

1 Like

Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by gabriel212: 5:42am On Jan 16, 2015
One of the poster ahead of me had said it all.
many people might not vote Buhari yet, it will decimate the gej total vote from the region. so combining the low turnout to the apathy vote in many state of the west, you need not a prophet to tell you the likely outcome.
UNTIL FEBRUARY 15/16 FOR CONCRETE ANALYSIS!
Re: Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market by egift(m): 8:03am On Jan 16, 2015
From Goodluck To Bad Luck - Say No to Jonathan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult / Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala / [photos] Pastor Forces All Church Members To Convert To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.