Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,872 members, 7,855,568 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Pray For Baga,nigerians Stand Up Together Tosay No To Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Baga,nigerians Stand Up Together Tosay No To Boko Haram (831 Views)

Can Nigerians Stand For Buhari If Millitary Go Turkish!!!!!!! / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Baga,nigerians Stand Up Together Tosay No To Boko Haram by Rajman45(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
In the past few days, Nigeria has been
in the news all over the world as a result
of the Boko Haram’s killing of about
2,000 people in an attack on Baga
village. It is described as the deadliest
attack by Boko Haram since their wicked campaign and our politicians
have been going about their campaign
without taking a day out to mourn
people that lost their lives in the attack. KINDLY SHARE THIS TILL IT GET TO
THEM. NIGERIANS STAND UP TOGETHER TO
SAY NO TO BOKO HARAM. PRAY FOR BAGA! PRAY FOR BORNO! PRAY FOR NORTHEAST! PRAY FOR NIGERIA!
Re: Pray For Baga,nigerians Stand Up Together Tosay No To Boko Haram by Rajman45(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
may God help us all

Re: Pray For Baga,nigerians Stand Up Together Tosay No To Boko Haram by kgbd(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
while i support the notion of prayer, i also must say the attack is the biggest hightlight of the irresponsibility of the jonathan lead goverment. More is his shamelessness he goes about campaining for re-election in to the position he his currently failing at, i cant just help but say we are gullible in this nation a man that should have been pressured to resign we allow to roam our street sanctimoniously campaingning for re-election smh........ Pls if you mean well for Nigeria vote out this blood sucker come febuhari 14.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Baga,nigerians Stand Up Together Tosay No To Boko Haram by PRD(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
And this is not making front page on Nairaland but it is making serious discussions in Europe's house of common...moderator please
Re: Pray For Baga,nigerians Stand Up Together Tosay No To Boko Haram by Rajman45(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
PRD:
And this is not making front page on Nairaland but it is making serious discussions in Europe's house of common...moderator please
this issue needs to be seen by everyone in Nigeria. I hope the moderators will do der own part by takin this serious issue to front page
Re: Pray For Baga,nigerians Stand Up Together Tosay No To Boko Haram by komekn(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
PRD:

There is either something perversely wrong with us as Nigerians and or there is a premeditated attempt to manipulate the media and silence it in Nigeria. Thousands have just been slaughtered in cold blood and people are dancing on TV GEJ or GMB for president ITS PERVERSE.

Brigadier General Ransome-kuti was killed in Baga ( I hope I’m wrong) and not a word to celebrate and or remember this fallen very high ranking officer, What’s going on

I have just contributed to a live TV debate in London this evening and I felt ashamed I really could not defend our position and the crass nonchalance of our government. To make matters worse we have the head of Army PR General Chris Olukolade saying ONLY 150 people were killed, this is in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Baga,nigerians Stand Up Together Tosay No To Boko Haram by PRD(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Pray For Baga,nigerians Stand Up Together Tosay No To Boko Haram by DCproper: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hi Guys,

Here is a way to make a difference with the BagaTogether campaign. Me and some of my friends are organising a campaign in which everyone can be a part of by 1.) Donating a tweet or 2.) Posting a short one sentence video on instagram witht the hashtag 1Second4Baga.

You can get more details at bagatogether dot org

Lets all spare a second of our lives for those that lost thier's, its the least we could do

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari Exposed / Buhari Visits Ibadan Today / How Newspaper Headlines Will Look Like On FEBRUARY 16TH, 2015:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.