Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,072 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) (4714 Views)

What President Buhari Does Every Morning / The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning / Other Names Of The Accomplices In Diezieni's Case Finally Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by brownlord: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Petty of TANists... How sure are you that Muhammadu Buhari filled the form himself or one of his aides did it on his behalf? Clearly, one of his aides or associates filled it. CHECK the email address on the form

Grow up OP

Your brain is very [size=4pt]tiny[/size] like buhari's open teeth

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
OLADD:

And he also wrote the name of his party wrongly. There's nothing like All Progressives Congress Party, it's simply All Progressives Congress.
my friend, it is all progressive Congress party ok?
It is a political party and not an NGO.

Aside that, even if he writes, all party progressive congress, I'm casting my vote for that great man and not some hat wearing drunkard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is what you get when an i-d-iot wants to be president..

#kaiBuhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by Djicemob: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, it is like you are missing the point. Anybody can fill but not anybody can sign a document. Buhari may only be allowed to sign. The Aide may be a close friend or something who may not necessarily be on the employ of the general. What is competent or incompetent in having a personal person that takes care of personal stuffs? The information provided are correct so what is the fuse my oga? Honestly, we have no case against the general.
As usual,blame buhari's predecessors and successors for his failures.Blame his aides for his goofs and errors but blame Jonathan for everything even when we fail exams or experience pre-mature ejaculation.Nice one boss.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]This is a picture of his INEC form[/size]
Op is a big fool,do you think our daddies care about strictly following the rules when filling form the way we fill them? They've filled lots of forms and had lots of experiences that they don't waste there time trying to use the best handwriting they can and strictly following all the rules like we young folks do
Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
Adminisher:
OP, you are the one that is uneducated. There is no thing like surname and other names syntax in very many Cultures. If you had worked with Arabs or visited many middle eastern countries you find that the whole concept of a name is very different. I know of cultures where your surname is your grand fathers' first name. I know of a former president of Nigeria whose surname is actually the name of the village he came from. One of the hallmarks of education is resistance to cultural imperialism. If you allow an Oyinbo man to define you up to the point of determining the syntax for writing your name then maybe you are permitted to be trying to correct a 72 years old former head of state who had seen more countries and cultures when je was your age than you can ever see in your life.

So, in essence, you are telling us that Buhari is filling the form as an Arab man without basic knowledge of how forms are filled in Nigeria. Is he aspiring to be a President of Middle East Camels ? Nnah, you APC mosquitoes are professionals in making excuses for Ancestor Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by pistol: 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
this man buhari is a first class olodo.
after all the efforts and resources spent trying to brush him up,he still the fall hands.
imagine APC paid hacks trying to defend the indefensible.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
This is worthy of FP too please. There are times it becomes very difficult to defend the indefendable. May God open the eyes of some fanatics to the truth. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by MyPoint: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
BashirAhmad1:

You tells very very true, it is not GMB that fill the form, it is Alhaji Abba Sarki, his personal assistant.

Probe look at the email and phone numbers.
And this is the kind of PAs he will keep IF he becomes president Haba, thats not a good excuse.

No wonder he needs Osumbajo badly as REAL PA. wahala deyoo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by stexsy(m): 12:02am On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
Petty of TANists... How sure are you that Muhammadu Buhari filled the form himself or one of his aides did it on his behalf? Clearly, one of his aides or associates filled it. CHECK the email address on the form

Grow up OP
and he did not prove read it, no wonder contractors were using money meant for road construction to buy mosquito nets during his time at PTF

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by MyPoint: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Op is a big fool,do you think our daddies care about strictly following the rules when filling form the way we fill them? They've filled lots of forms and had lots of experiences that they don't waste there time trying to use the best handwriting they can and strictly following all the rules like we young folks do

Lame excuse Our daddies... This is how fanatic we can be with those we see as models. Read your comment again and tell me the diffrence between you and a jihadist that will die in what he belives.

If he cannot follow a simple rule. Then he will be the worst embarrassment to the country in the international politics should he win.

Imagine a situation he is asked to sign a document between two countries and he signs under another presidents name.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by OLADD: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
my friend, it is all progressive Congress party ok?
It is a political party and not an NGO.

Aside that, even if he writes, all party progressive congress, I'm casting my vote for that great man and not some hat wearing drunkard

That's how people fail common English comprehension. Friend, nobody is coercing you to vote for any party or individual, it's your inalienable right and choice. However, don't mislead Nigerians because in the eyes of the law and INEC records, there's no party called All Progressives Congress Party in Nigeria. For your information, that INEC form and the erroneous information therein can be used against GMB in any law court. OK?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:

Grow up OP

Stop defending the indefensible. If he gets into govt, he's gonna work through aides. Is this how they intend to run govt? God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by Alphonsocapone(m): 12:10am On Jan 16, 2015
and that is the more reason why I would vote him. sai buhari
Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:24am On Jan 16, 2015
MyPoint:

Lame excuse Our daddies... This is how fanatic we can be with those we see as models. Read your comment again and tell me the diffrence between you and a jihadist that will die in what he belives.

If he cannot follow a simple rule. Then he will be the worst embarrassment to the country in the international politics should he win.

Imagine a situation he is asked to sign a document between two countries and he signs under another presidents name.

That's different,who would fill his name in another box that belongs to someone else,but I bet your dad,grandaddy,GEJ do more than this
Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by MyPoint: 12:34am On Jan 16, 2015
Adminisher:
OP, you are the one that is uneducated. There is no thing like surname and other names syntax in very many Cultures. If you had worked with Arabs or visited many middle eastern countries you find that the whole concept of a name is very different. I know of cultures where your surname is your grand fathers' first name. I know of a former president of Nigeria whose surname is actually the name of the village he came from. One of the hallmarks of education is resistance to cultural imperialism. If you allow an Oyinbo man to define you up to the point of determining the syntax for writing your name then maybe you are permitted to be trying to correct a 72 years old former head of state who had seen more countries and cultures when je was your age than you can ever see in your life.

Lame excuse. Some supporters can be just too fanatical sometimes. Did you seat for WAEC OR WASC, Have you applied for international passport, did you get voters card, what did you tell them when they asked for your surname and other name or middle name. Useless and lame argument.

Why speak english since you are against onyibo man defining syntax for you. Simply write in arabics or ur own native language. I guess you are part fo the BOKO HARAM no I mean ONYIBO HARAM.
You are a suspect. Already brainwashed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by jamace(m): 1:59am On Jan 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Taaa, withdraw that lame excuse. angry For your information, our daddies (who are educated) follow rules more than us.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by Bitterleafsoup: 2:10am On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, it is like you are missing the point. Anybody can fill but not anybody can sign a document. Buhari may only be allowed to sign. The Aide may be a close friend or something who may not necessarily be on the employ of the general. What is competent or incompetent in having a personal person that takes care of personal stuffs? The information provided are correct so what is the fuse my oga? Honestly, we have no case against the general.

barcanista:
The Course Military Education Level 1 Programs that Buhari was enroilled in and graduated is a 10 month Master's program course according to the information on their website. I am of the FIRM belief that the General earned whatever he claim to earn. These things are not rocket science and it doesn't come up today. Anyway, please help us enquire sha. Let us put this to rest

You still think he has a Masters?
You're always spitting and licking it up so you go retire this moniker after 2-14-2015?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by kenny987(f): 4:06am On Jan 16, 2015
jamace:
Taaa, withdraw that lame excuse. angry For your information, our daddies (who are educated) follow rules more than us.

Chei! see as u tell am 'taaa' like small pikin...lol. Nice!
Daddy ko! Elders ni! They, d educated ones that is, are more methodical, painstaking and detailed than we are sef. At least I have one, also a septuagenarian , for a father!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by nationwide1(m): 5:24am On Jan 16, 2015
Adminisher:
How can you defend the general in this biased manner? He might see a million countries more than the op but he is going to rule Nigeria ( if he wins) and he should be excellently vested in our culture and practice first. Do you know issues like these can make civilized electorates reject a candidate? We were colonized by the British and everyone in Nigeria taught in British English should know the meaning of surname and the difference between surname and other names unless there is something wrong somewhere. Even if someone filled it for him, didn't he cross check before submission? Do you know this counts for incompetence?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by olaboy001(m): 5:36am On Jan 16, 2015
brownlord:

Your brain is very [size=4pt]tiny[/size] like buhari's open teeth
Gone are the days when Nigerians vote for political parties.... now we are going to vote for the personality involved!
Vote Good Government, not Good Luck.
Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 16, 2015
xtianh:
Sai Buhari
#Febuhari 14
#change
If I may ask, what was the genesis of boko haram?
You keep talking about change, I beg u, read the Abuja declaration, 1989..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by olaboy001(m): 5:45am On Jan 16, 2015
krispycash:

If I may ask, what was the genesis of boko haram?
You keep talking about change, I beg u, read the Abuja declaration, 1989..
Please don't be ignorance of the truth..
Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by Olaone1: 6:23am On Jan 16, 2015
Adminisher:
Buhari is a Nigerian and he's contesting in Nigeria. We don't need to know about any other culture. The culture is here is Naija culture. We care NOT about Arab culture.

As a Nigerian, Buhari/his assistant should know what SURNAME means.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by olaboy001(m): 6:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Olaone1:

Buhari is a Nigerian and he's contesting in Nigeria. We don't need to know about any other culture. The culture is here is Naija culture. We care NOT about Arab culture.

As a Nigerian, Buhari/his assistant should know what SURNAME means.
Eyes dey push me for you
Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2015
olaboy001:

Please don't be ignorance of the truth..
Just go read the Abuja declaration, 1989.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2015
Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abuja_Declaration_(1989)

Their battle plan below, detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed!

Below is what the Muslims planned to do in Nigeria and in the other members nations of the IAO during their conspiracy conference in Abuja in 1989.

THE REAL BATTLE PLAN:

"To ensure only Muslims are elected to all political posts of member nations".

"To eradicate in all its forms and ramifications all non-Muslim religions in member nations (such religions shall include Christianity, Ahmadiyya and other tribal modes of worship unacceptable to Muslim)." (the word Christianity is underlined in the declaration)

"To ensure the ultimate replacement of all western forms of legal and judicial systems with the sharia in all member nations before then next "Islam in Africa conference."

"To ensure the appointment of only Muslims into strategic national and international posts of member nations"

Do not be deceived, they have not changed their agenda.

The Military President as of 1989 donated US $21 billion to facilitate the conspiracy. It was acknowledged in the communique as follows:

The Joint Conference finally ratified the admission of Nigeria as a full member of the Organization of the Islamic Conference OIC, and thanked the government and people of Nigeria for having generously donated US $21 billion to the Islamic Development Fund of the OIC, and sincerely requested the Federal Government of Nigeria to implement all policies and programmes of the OIC to show the whole world that Nigeria is truly an Islamic nation.

Please find below what was originally posted on Wikipedia before it was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014.

Abuja Declaration (1989)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Abuja Declarion is the outcome of a conference of the African countries of the OIC in 1989 and launched by a communiqué of the Islam in Africa Organisation (IAO) founded during this conference.

The Islam in Africa Organisation (IAO) is a Nigerian statuted Islamic organisation, an initiative of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC).

Dr. Usman Muhamad Bugaje is the current Secretary-General of the IAO.

Goals and strategies

The organization was founded on 28 November 1989 in Abuja,[1] Nigeria, with the goal to win the whole of Africa for Islam. The statutes and goals[2][3] are ratified in 1991 and this marks her formal definitive founding. The founding-communiqué is also called the Abuja Declaration.[4] Starting point for the conference is the fact that Africa is the only continent with an Islamic majority and therefore Africa should become completely Islamic.[5]

The plan contains a lot of points that are also common for Christian missionary organizations as relief and economic progression.

A battle plan was composed to Islamize Africa with some less innocent points in that decision:[6]

"To ensure only Muslims are elected to all political posts of member nations".
"To eradicate in all its forms and ramifications all non-Muslim religions in member nations (such religions shall include Christianity, Ahmadiyya and other tribal modes of worship unacceptable to Muslim)." (The word Christianity is underlined in the declaration)
"To ensure the ultimate replacement of all western forms of legal and judicial systems with the Sharia in all member nations before then next "Islam in Africa conference."
"To ensure the appointment of only Muslims into strategic national and international posts of member nations."
The execution of this strategy can be recognized in countries like Nigeria, Ethiopia and Sudan. In Nigeria more and more provinces choose for the Sharia leading to heavy protests of Christians, oft resulting in violence and bloodshed to both sides. In Sudan the government chose in 1983 for the Sharia, in 1991 sharpened with death punishment for apostasy from Islam.

Funds: The government of Nigeria has donated 21 billion US-dollar to confirm an IAO-communiqué [7] as donation to this "Islamic Development Fund".

Organisation

The IAO consists of four main organisations:[8] the General Shura', the highest authority consisting of 43 members from all over Africa and theDiaspora. the Executive Comité.

the Secretariat housed at Abuja, (Nigeria). the Necessary organs to the realisation of the goals.

Countries

The organisation mentions the following countries on its website:

Algeria
Benin
Chad
Egypt
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Kenya
Liberia
Libya
Mali
Mauritania
Marokko
Niger
Nigeria
Sudan
Somalia
South Africa
Tunisia
Zambia
[b][/b] please read with an open mind and a sharp sense of deduction

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by olaboy001(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2015
krispycash:

Just go read the Abuja declaration, 1989.
If you people said GMB is corrupt then, so he can't be the change we want... What of GEJ that is worst for Good 6years and you still want us to vote for him again...
We only voted him 2011 out of pity, because he lied to us that he had no shoes. So he want us to suffer the same predicament so he increased fuel price so we can be trekking also. Well I won't say much
Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2015
olaboy001:

If you people said GMB is corrupt then, so he can't be the change we want... What of GEJ that is worst for Good 6years and you still want us to vote for him again...
We only voted him 2011 out of pity, because he lied to us that he had no shoes. So he want us to suffer the same predicament so he increased fuel price so we can be trekking also. Well I won't say much
For the love of God, this has nothing to do with gej or buhari... Read what I posted above ur previous post... And understand one thing that the man tinubu is worse than goodluck... He is the same man fielding buhari... Yet you talk about corruption? Let's be honest... They're all corrupt, no one is more corrupt than d other... They're all corrupt... Tinubu can only be considered worse because he tries to make himself look clean...

Like I said earlier, read the Abuja declaration

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by major466(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2015
Juliaann:
Lol buhari olodo no get part2grin

I can never vote a man who don't know the difference between surname and other name it a pity
This is the same semi illiterate APC e minions say is a "Change" agent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by jamace(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) by babadee1(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2015
My people come and see PDP's issue based campaign o! Who on this board has never made minor errors while filling out a form? Even if the facts claimed are true, this thread is a complete waste of time and adds nothing to the political discourse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List / Diezani: The London Angle Is A Masterstroke / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.