Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari (2262 Views)

Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. / We Will Restore Sanity To The System – Buhari Declares / BUHARI: The Man That Can Restore Sanity To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
https://m.facebook.com/MuhammaduBuhari?_rdr

Answering questions from his facebook fans, general Mohammad Buhari dropped another bombshell. He said "I will make sure I restore sanity to our society and ensure moral value prevails"- quote GMB.

Buhari who created time to answer lots of questions asked by his supporters, I also searched them all out from facebook page for his Nairaland supporters as well to be acquainted with his real vision and mission for our dear nation.

When further asked how to restore sanity? He said his government will not tolerate indecency especially among the youth. I shall prevail over cultism as this mostly leads to insurgency. Naked dressing or Indecency home video shall be curtailed by law. Hooliganism and Area boys shall be invaded.
I learnt some people claimed to be OMOONILE terrorising the sweat of innocents and repeaping where they did not sow, the wave of change is imminent" quote GMB

When eventually asked how to curtail the excesses in federal expenditure, he replied "I will reduce the salary of all political officers by 40%. Some agencies will be merged others scrapped eg EFCC and ICPC!...

How are you going to manage the youth and employment?

"Nigeria is blessed and we have no cause for our youth to suffer. APC manifesto makes provision for soft loan to all CORPERs after the service. We are going to create lucrative and modern FARM VILLAGES
In all 36 states majorly for our youth and with substantial loan. More Local government councils shall be created to absorb our youth into offices. In nigeria today, we don't need more university, we need Low scale factories and industries to spread all across the state. This is in our agenda. And paramountly, technology. We are going to review syllabus to make our secondary students practice practical technology. We shall collaborate with some big companies in China to come and train our youth in manufactural technology." Quote from his face book

When asked about how to handle the religion? ...the only thing I shall not tolerate is enviromental polution from all religious organisations but I promise to start something different. This is yearly workshop for all religious leaders. I will invite scholars from Isreal and Saudi to enhance our religious orientation so as to be more united in one belief. Lack of real knowledge is genesis of religious crisis" Quote GMB

Meet buhari on facebook here
www.thisisbuhari.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Charity begins at home... Sanitize ursef and your violent people first................... GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
The General is always on point. Sai Buhari, We believe in you Sir.

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
Charity begins at home... Sanitize ursef and your violent people first................... GEJ till 2019

It's a pity! Your quote speaks who you are mentally

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by itsmine: 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nigerians only saw d not-so-desirabbe but necessary early part of GMB/idiagbon administration. had d gap-toothed maradona not truncated d journey, we wd probably hav bn in eldorado now. if u don't believe me, take a copy of his Jan 1984 inaugural address to d nation&decode d map. #yawns# But we can't expect same energy now, esp under a completely different setting called democracy where immunity is like table water.
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by micolaj: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Take it or leave it GMB has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by klodike(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
Abi ooh
ambassadorgozie:

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by klodike(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Did this man just say. We don't need universities
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by urboy1: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na wetin I see too ooo.. he said environmental pollution..meaning churches with loud speakers go hear am... *Dictatorship* #kermit
klodike:

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2015
I know what u wil do,and i have be campaigning about it,how u wil bring sanity to dis nation,because it look like alot of pple are insane,they are indiscipline,immoral and corrupt,indecent dressing,drinking and smoking,but is only God that can stop pple from dis insanity,but buhari would have keep it in his mind,because alot of pple stil enjoy this insanity,and this is my major reason,i am supporting buhari.and God wil hear my prayer.

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by deriod(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Baba we know no need to tell us .

sai Buhari
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by Freelancer00(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2015
He never said we don't need universities, don't misquote him. He only said we don't need more universities. What's the point of building universities and they don't have the best facilities or lecturers. What's the point of more universities when relevant courses won't be accredited.
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by akom0908(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Ride on our future president,make sure you prosecute the corrupt leaders in Goodluck government and him too if possible.I know the change is here.
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
klodike:

Hello dude
Please where did put your brain before you opened this thread? The man never said we don't need Universities, don't raise another issue here.

The humble man said, we don't need more universities for now

What is the essence of more universities when we don't have environment suitable to employ the graduate. It is all about priority.

I reason along with GMB
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by yang(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Answering questions from his facebook fans, general Mohammad Buhari dropped another bombshell. He said "I will make sure I restore sanity to our society and ensure moral value prevails"- quote GMB.

Buhari who created time to answer lots of questions asked by his supporters, I also searched them all out from facebook page for his Nairaland supporters as well to be acquainted with his real vision and mission for our dear nation.

When further asked how to restore sanity? He said his government will not tolerate indecency especially among the youth. I shall prevail over cultism as this mostly leads to insurgency. Naked dressing or Indecency home video shall be curtailed by law. Hooliganism and Area boys shall be invaded.
I learnt some people claimed to be OMOONILE terrorising the sweat of innocents and repeaping where they did not sow, the wave of change is imminent" quote GMB

When eventually asked how to curtail the excesses in federal expenditure, he replied "I will reduce the salary of all political officers by 40%. Some agencies will be merged others scrapped eg EFCC and ICPC!...

How are you going to manage the youth and employment?

"Nigeria is blessed and we have no cause for our youth to suffer. APC manifesto makes provision for soft loan to all CORPERs after the service. We are going to create lucrative and modern FARM VILLAGES
In all 36 states majorly for our youth and with substantial loan. More Local government councils shall be created to absorb our youth into offices. In nigeria today, we don't need more university we need Low scale factories and industries to spread all across the state. This is in our agenda. And paramountly, technology. We are going to review syllabus to make our secondary students practice practical technology. We shall collaborate with some big companies in China to come and train our youth in manufactural technology." Quote from his face book

When asked about how to handle the religion? ...the only thing I shall not tolerate is enviromental polution from all religious organisations but I promise to start something different. This is yearly workshop for all religious leaders. I will invite scholars from Isreal and Saudi to enhance our religious orientation so as to be more united in one belief. Lack of real knowledge is genesis of religious crisis" Quote GMB

Meet buhari on facebook here
www.thisisbuhari.com

Did he really say we dont need university in Nigeria? OMG . . . We are in trouble
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by NaijaOptimist: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari 2015

Change!

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by najoke: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
yang:

Did he really say we dont need university in Nigeria? OMG . . . We are in trouble

Below is what you quoted from the write up

In nigeria today, we don't need [size=20pt]more [/size]university

Do you have comprehension problem or you are just blind like a bat......it is you that is in trouble o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by PointB: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
How is he going to tackle Fulani cattle herders (like himself) running amok all over the country ? cheesy
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
The General is always on point. Sai Buhari, We believe in you Sir.
Bros...dis one is soooo on point! Ghana has about 2/3 Universities...but none of ours can be compared to diaz in terms of standard! I also love when he said he would merge ICPC with EFCC...ICPC is just dormant..
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by Change2015(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
klodike:

Use your eyes, he said we don't need "more" universities, and the evidence abounds that he is right. More technical/trade institutions would be better.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by lakesidepapa(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
klodike:

Don't misquote him, what he said is "we don't need much universities"
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
The real man has spoken.
#respect cool
#change
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by dulaman: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
The depth or shallowness of each candidate and his political form is further accentuated in the following joke currently trending in Nigeria’s social media:
1. APC: We will ensure power stability.
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari?
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption
2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan loses
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education
5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation of environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn’t know his phone number.
7. APC: Nigeria’s wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate
8. APC: We will encourage rural development
8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by TrishaP(f): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
He makes it sound like it's that easy.
Talk is cheap, we need action and not noise.
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
TrishaP:
He makes it sound like it's that easy.
Talk is cheap, we need action and not noise.

Wait and see. It's unfortunate that you were still in your MAMA's belly like Jona in the belly of whale in 1984! The people's General have done it before.

General spent two years and he performed wonderfully. He restored sanity and improved our economy.

Goodluck spent six year, infact it's all about failure.

Now, my english teacher taught me "GOOD - BETTER - BEST".

We have witnessed the failure and disappointment of GOODLUCK.

Now The BETTERLUCK is here.

Vote for BETTERLUCK GMB

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by SirVictory: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
dulaman:
The depth or shallowness of each candidate and his political form is further accentuated in the following joke currently trending in Nigeria’s social media:
1. APC: We will ensure power stability.
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari?
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption
2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan loses
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education
5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation of environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn’t know his phone number.
7. APC: Nigeria’s wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate
8. APC: We will encourage rural development
8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer.
.Total Nonsence.

GEJ TILL PEJ SPEAKS HAUSA.
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by TrishaP(f): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Wait and see. It's unfortunate that you were still in your MAMA's belly like Jona in the belly of whale in 1984! The people's General have done it before.

General spent two years and he performed wonderfully. He restored sanity and improved our economy.

Goodluck spent six year, infact it's all about failure.

Now, my english teacher taught me "GOOD - BETTER - BEST".

We have witnessed the failure and disappointment of GOODLUCK.

Now The BETTERLUCK is here.

Vote for BETTERLUCK GMB

It shouldn't warrant for any insults dude. Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion. WTH is your problem?... I think minding your business should have been the best thing you could have done.
FYI, I'm also in for a change too,..Yes i said it..and im looking forward to that. I made that comment because I wouldn't want a situation where he gets the sit then he goes contrary to what he has promised. It'll be foolish. So pls don't just misquote someone.
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by Sirniyeh(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
TrishaP:

It shouldn't warrant for any insults dude. Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion. WTH is your problem?... I think minding your business should have been the best thing you could have done.
FYI, I'm also in for a change too,..Yes i said it..and im looking forward to that. I made that comment because I wouldn't want a situation where he gets the sit then he goes contrary to what he has promised. It'll be foolish. So pls don't just misquote someone.

No vex my sweetheart, I no insult u ooooo but incase it sounds abusive, accept the apology.
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by daniel2090: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
SirVictory:
.Total Nonsence.

GEJ TILL PEJ SPEAKS HAUSA.
what exactly is nonsense in rhe write up..ok..can u come up with some tangible substance of campaign in jonathans speech in a state and compare with that of his opponent and letvus see exactly what nonsense is
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by TrishaP(f): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sirniyeh:

No vex my sweetheart, I no insult u ooooo but incase it sounds abusive, accept the apology.
Accepted
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
I guess he should first restore sanity in the north. Charity as they say, begins at home. Imagine a man whose house is on fire.
Re: INTERVIEW: I Will Restore 'SANITY' To Our Nation - Gen Buhari by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
daniel2090:

what exactly is nonsense in rhe write up..ok..can u come up with some tangible substance of campaign in jonathans speech in a state and compare with that of his opponent and letvus see exactly what nonsense is
please pardon me; what was it Buhari campaigned with again? OK I just remembered - he will stabilize the World oil price. That's the kind of man apc presented to us as the alternative to Gej. TUFIAKWA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Surrounded Bokoharam insurgents / Whether Jonathan Gets Re- Elected Or Not, N’delta Will Resume Militancy – Briggs / Formation Of Apc........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.