Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

PDP Governorship Candidate Gives A Regretable Speech During The Rally in Makurdi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governorship Candidate Gives A Regretable Speech During The Rally in Makurdi (714 Views)

6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Candidate Gives A Regretable Speech During The Rally in Makurdi by ediral(f): 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Speeches made by the outgoing governor and the so called governnor,shocked me today. I was filled with shame when a candidate planning to rule a state,had nothing reasonable to convince the people to vote for him. He made speeches like,I will carve out river benue and build restorants and beer palor where you will enjoy yourselves.I will be with you @ the wine bar and we will dance azonto and all that,couldn't get where to hide my head in shame. Chai!!! PDP is indeed a failure.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Gives A Regretable Speech During The Rally in Makurdi by donphilopus: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
ediral:
Speeches made by the outgoing governor and the so called governnor,shocked me today. I was filled with shame when a candidate planning to rule a state,had nothing reasonable to convince the people to vote for him. He made speeches like,I will carve out river benue and build restorants and beer palor where you will enjoy yourselves.I will be with you @ the wine bar and we will dance azonto and all that,couldn't get where to hide my head in shame. Chai!!! PDP is indeed a failure.

And some retards want us to continue with the status quo. God forbid, there must be change of power.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governorship Candidate Gives A Regretable Speech During The Rally in Makurdi by jaytee01(m): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2015
Benue state is in for another decade of misrule if they vote in that clown

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

APC Commends Jonathan On Achievements In Power Sector / Pdp Sokoto Rally / No To Election Postponment, Inec Will Work With Timetable-----jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.