Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Prayer Point For Guys Only In The Year 2015! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prayer Point For Guys Only In The Year 2015! (488 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only! / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Point For Guys Only In The Year 2015! by Jamaticulus(m): 1:47am On Jan 16, 2015
(1) My Father my Father! Anywhere any girl is planning to use me as a MUGU, God destroy her plans!

(2) Oh God! Any girl that is using her breast to confuse my destiny, Holy Ghost fire! Bust them

(3) Any girl that has vowed that she would never date me, God make her to see me taking her 4 shopping in her dream.!

(4) Any girl that has slept with 5 different men including me and wants to tie me down with pregnancy that is not mine, God make her forget my name!

(5) Any girl that am dating and call me only to tell me her BIS/AIRTIME has expired.. Oh Lord.. Dont Divert her calls to kidnappers coz i may be asked to bail her buh divert to her Father.

Oya convert it to prayers now...

1 Like

Re: Prayer Point For Guys Only In The Year 2015! by Baddestguyp(m): 2:05am On Jan 16, 2015
stale
Re: Prayer Point For Guys Only In The Year 2015! by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 16, 2015
number 5 got me ....
lols
Re: Prayer Point For Guys Only In The Year 2015! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2015
Lmao.

6. Every lady targeting my money and wants to dump me, O lord destroy their plan.

7. O lord any lady that wants to put me on her MAGA list, scatter by fire.

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (BAN).. Special Announcement. / Share Your Memorable Valentine Experience / Compare Your Girlfriends To A Bank In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.