Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) (33650 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) / Osinbajo Visits Wounded Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In Yola (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by bid4rich(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria, God bless Jonathan. God bless Nigeria for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Hollarbeece(f): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
All in d name of romancing dem 4 votes...mtchew.
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
eye service. some few weeks to election.
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Medicine after death
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by judiciarypalava: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
lionness:
If GEJ hasnt trivialized this, and turned it to a Moslem Vs Christian thing. And a North Vs South thing. An APC vs PDP thing. A minority vs majority thing. A means of winning the hearts of Christians to vote him into power while painting every Moslem within the country as evil and killers, I am certain things wouldnt have gotten this bad. OBJ, Yaradua, were confronted with the issues of insurgency in the Niger Delta, they didnt point at the leaders there. They didnt paint it as a South Vs North or Minority vs Majority thing. They tackled it headlong and OBJ created NDCC and Yaradua offered amnesty. But You my president turned this to another pity-jingles, you left Ibos, yorubas, Hausa and Fulanis in the North to their faith while running to pastors, pretending, pointing fingers all over the place. At first, it was Dokpesi and IBB, then later it was Buhari, then Tinubu, just like those paid and jobless hacks you employed try to claim. Now you are shamelessly posing with the same military men you poorly under-equip, same people you are sending to the gullitone and same people you are killing daily with your super-corruption, there you stand, without even a tiny shred of sincerity or fear of God snapping pictures with them when election is just about 4 weeks away, when you could have done better way back.
It just shows how pathetic, desperate and clueless you are sir. If you like, go into Sambisa, You sir are NEVER getting my vote!

You will need to restart your memory, or have you been on sleeping mode.

Niger Delta militants engaged in a just course and when opportunity called they came out for negotiations and made a good point for their actions and amnesty was granted afterwards.

Boko haram has no just course so could not come out for negotiation, hence they appointed their Oga Buhari to explain better his aim for employing them.

My heart goes to the victims and the dead. But let the North keep destroying the North
for all l care. Forward ever to the South and the good people of Nigeria.

Good luck to Goodluck
Long live Nigeria
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by tlops(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Too little too late... This should have been done months ago.

Anyway election ting. This is part of campagn strategy...

Goodluck to Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by tunapius(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
stexsy:
world best president....saaaai Jona....
highly incredible
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by austinbrown: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
dridowu:
is that the way you are brought up ? Keep it up bro
Dats ur business
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by dridowu: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
austinbrown:
Dats ur business
thank you and don't forget to show your talent wherever you are.
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by souljaboi51(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
so it is now the eediot wants to visit. clueless coward

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by charlesamos123: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
T
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by charlesamos123: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Take not, Mr president was in Borno in 2013 to meet wit the elders on Boko Haram issues, so its beta to get information before talk. #GEJWINNINGTEAM
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by diresimdi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
lionness:
If GEJ hasnt trivialized this, and turned it to a Moslem Vs Christian thing. And a North Vs South thing. An APC vs PDP thing. A minority vs majority thing. A means of winning the hearts of Christians to vote him into power while painting every Moslem within the country as evil and killers, I am certain things wouldnt have gotten this bad. OBJ, Yaradua, were confronted with the issues of insurgency in the Niger Delta, they didnt point at the leaders there. They didnt paint it as a South Vs North or Minority vs Majority thing. They tackled it headlong and OBJ created NDCC and Yaradua offered amnesty. But You my president turned this to another pity-jingles, you left Ibos, yorubas, Hausa and Fulanis in the North to their faith while running to pastors, pretending, pointing fingers all over the place. At first, it was Dokpesi and IBB, then later it was Buhari, then Tinubu, just like those paid and jobless hacks you employed try to claim. Now you are shamelessly posing with the same military men you poorly under-equip, same people you are sending to the gullitone and same people you are killing daily with your super-corruption, there you stand, without even a tiny shred of sincerity or fear of God snapping pictures with them when election is just about 4 weeks away, when you could have done better way back.
It just shows how pathetic, desperate and clueless you are sir. If you like, go into Sambisa, You sir are NEVER getting my vote!
leave Ibos and other innocent tribes oout of it. You hausa/fulanis started trivializing issues of boko haram by shielding and protecting them in your enclaves thinking they will soon overrun Nigeria to the benefits of the north, now that your plans with boko haram didn't work, you want to play the saint and blame GEJ. God has exposed you people, stop pretending we know where you belong. God protect Nigeria. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Glocal1: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
ichidodo:
This here is not a question of selfishness but selflessness on the part of our gallant heroes who have taken it upon theirselves to risk lives and limbs for our society to thrive and the part of our president who appreciates their efforts especially on remembrance day and will risk his own life to visit and felicitate with them.Afterall,Gowon never went to the warfront nor Yar adua visit the creeks...
*theirselves* = themselves
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by miketayo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
BlackTechnology:
shocked APC CNN BBC SA etc will be very furious with this report grin

ur so gullible grin... is doing this now that election is on d way and ur happy? he could even visit the location of the bomb blast d other time. last min and he is trying to be nice mmttcchhheewww
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by miketayo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:
#OurGEJ...Nigerians love you!

no we dont it angry
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by That9jaVine(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mr Presido
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by africanqueen111(f): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:
#OurGEJ...Nigerians love you!
yes we love u Sir! No gud tin is easy, u r nt perfect bt u hav tried though u hav made lot of mistakes bt as u realise it n correct dem, u wil do greater work. Even God is a God of second chance

1 Like

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by miketayo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
fleet7:

For the records this is not the first time he has visited that state,so keep your politics drama in your pocket,how many times did obasanjo visit rivers when the state was on lockdown by militant or yar'dua

but its the first time he is visiting the displaced or wounded in the state
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by miketayo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
coward
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by ichidodo: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Glocal1:
*theirselves* = themselves
Mea culpa...
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by austinbrown: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
dridowu:
thank you and don't forget to show your talent wherever you are.
anu
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by dridowu: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
austinbrown:
anu
it is only a pet that know another pet. Keep showing your talent
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by austinbrown: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
dridowu:
it is only a pet that know another pet. Keep showing your talent
u get brain @ all?
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Godiloveu(f): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
DWJOBScom:
i thought the "CNNed" Soldiers were treating themselves when wounded

Hmmm we all know his greatest regret at dis point.

GEJ BE LIKE :

Chai !2015 don come just now? I think say e still
far ooo, If I had known I wouldn't have sacked
Sanusi, now is an Emir that can help to decide
my
fate. I should have returned the $20B, if I can
reverse d hand of d clock, I wouldn't have said
16 was greater than 19. What have I gained
from Jang now? Look at the good Job Ameachi
is doing for Buhari. I wish we were still in
2011, why did I give
such trouble to Ameachi using Mbu against him
for 2yrs without achieving anything? Am not
sure of Wike winning Rivers for me. I shouldn't
have said I
don't give a damn, I should have declared my
assets whether it is correct or not. Oh my God
why did I say stealing is not corruption? Going
to Kano to dance asonto after the Abuja motor
park massacre is my biggest regret. Imagine
how my wife and few miscreants around me
fooled me to believe no girls were abducted and
I remained unconcerned for 21
days. Imagine the MEND I tried to defend on
the
bombing of Eagle square on October 1, 2010
have now endorsed Buhari yet Asari and
Thompolo are still telling me no shaken. If I had
known I would have stayed with Henry Okah, I
think he is more intelligent among all these
senior militants. Ibori case has brought me
more enemies in Delta. Hmmm. Deziani didn't
help me at all, she loot money from NNPC as if
her father owns it. N10B to charter plane is
stupid but what would I have done
to such a pretty goddess? Allow National
assembly
humiliate her like they did to my Stella? Only
God knows how Ali Modu Sheriff became my
friends. Bode George despite all I did to rebrand
him is not doing enough for me in Lagos he
nearly turned Obanikoro against me. Nobody
wants me, imagine Jos of all places I have been
rejected. Who knows if my people will welcome
me back in Otueke? God has rejected me this
time no more goodluck for me. I am finished.
Will you vote for me? Yes or No
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Godiloveu(f): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
DWJOBScom:
i thought the "CNNed" Soldiers were treating themselves when wounded

Hmmm we all know his greatest regrets at dis point.

GEJ BE LIKE :

Chai !2015 don come just now? I think say e still
far ooo, If I had known I wouldn't have sacked
Sanusi, now is an Emir that can help to decide
my
fate. I should have returned the $20B, if I can
reverse d hand of d clock, I wouldn't have said
16 was greater than 19. What have I gained
from Jang now? Look at the good Job Ameachi
is doing for Buhari. I wish we were still in
2011, why did I give
such trouble to Ameachi using Mbu against him
for 2yrs without achieving anything? Am not
sure of Wike winning Rivers for me. I shouldn't
have said I
don't give a damn, I should have declared my
assets whether it is correct or not. Oh my God
why did I say stealing is not corruption? Going
to Kano to dance asonto after the Abuja motor
park massacre is my biggest regret. Imagine
how my wife and few miscreants around me
fooled me to believe no girls were abducted and
I remained unconcerned for 21
days. Imagine the MEND I tried to defend on
the
bombing of Eagle square on October 1, 2010
have now endorsed Buhari yet Asari and
Thompolo are still telling me no shaken. If I had
known I would have stayed with Henry Okah, I
think he is more intelligent among all these
senior militants. Ibori case has brought me
more enemies in Delta. Hmmm. Deziani didn't
help me at all, she loot money from NNPC as if
her father owns it. N10B to charter plane is
stupid but what would I have done
to such a pretty goddess? Allow National
assembly
humiliate her like they did to my Stella? Only
God knows how Ali Modu Sheriff became my
friends. Bode George despite all I did to rebrand
him is not doing enough for me in Lagos he
nearly turned Obanikoro against me. Nobody
wants me, imagine Jos of all places I have been
rejected. Who knows if my people will welcome
me back in Otueke? God has rejected me this
time no more goodluck for me. I am finished.
Will you vote for me? Yes or No
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Godiloveu(f): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
judiciarypalava:

You will need to restart your memory, or have you been on sleeping mode.

Niger Delta militants engaged in a just course and when opportunity called they came out for negotiations and made a good point for their actions and amnesty was granted afterwards.

Boko haram has no just course so could not come out for negotiation, hence they appointed their Oga Buhari to explain better his aim for employing them.

My heart goes to the victims and the dead. But let the North keep destroying the North
for all l care. Forward ever to the South and the good people of Nigeria.

Good luck to Goodluck
Long live Nigeria

oh! were u in Otuoke wen ur paymaster said they re negotiating with Boko haram?

well I guess there was no electricity so u did not get the news

moreso, how just! was their course (NDM) ?
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
oh!GEJ is working,Jonathan is trying
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by dridowu: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
austinbrown:
u get brain @ all?
This is a question . Yes i do.
It is only those that does not have a brain that use foul languages when they do not respect others opinion.
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 1:08am On Jan 17, 2015
Propanganda.
Watched cnn today and saw a nigerian soldier being unterveiwed by a foriegn correspondent
Ans he saud there is so much corruotion in the military that he has to buy his own gun with his own money
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by austinbrown: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2015
dridowu:
This is a question . Yes i do.
It is only those that does not have a brain that use foul languages when they do not respect others opinion.
lol asif u r not useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think Segun Oni Really Deserves This Kind Of Insult From Governor Fayose? / Presentation Of Grand Design Of Zamfara Rural Grazing Area (ruga) / Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.