Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) (33652 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) / Osinbajo Visits Wounded Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In Yola (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by loomer: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2015
I STILL DE LAUGH
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Firefire(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2015
[size=18pt]God bless Dr. Goodluck Jonathan (President of Nigeria 2011 - 2019)[/size]

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by chomaloo(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2015
NaijaOptimist:
Medicine after death, just because he craves another term in office.

Lailai he no go happen.

Change we want, change we will get.

#saibuhari
my guy d way u dey swore u dey do am do or die matter like ya master buhari wen loose for 2011 n declare against SE SS for north,na wa for u ohhhhh
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2015
dridowu:
Where was Mr President all these days when chibok girls are kidnapped ?
We all know this is a campaign strategy for the upcoming campaign in Borno.
We understand better.
Anyway , thanks for still visiting even we all know that it is for campaign
#SaiBuhari
#FeBuhari14
am nt shocked at ur comment.Even if he didnt visit them,u will still complain.for ur type,nothing good comes out from ur opposition.If Gej should join Apc,he will become a saint before you and ur fellow Apc members.

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2015
Jonathan met with the Queen of England.
He asked her, "How do you run such an efficient
government? Are there any tips u can give to me? I
want to help Nigeria."
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing
is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
Jonathan frowned, and then asked,"But how do i
know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask
them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen
pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send
David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the room and
said,"Yes, your majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said, "Answer this riddle.
David, your mother and father have a child, it is
not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is
it?" Without pausing for a minute David Cameron
answered, "that would be me."
"Yes, very good," said the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice
President Sambo.
JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and your
father have a child, it's not your brother and it's
not your sister, who is it?
SAMBO: "I'm not sure, let me get back to you."
He asked all his staff in the Office but none could
give him an answer. Finally, one day, VP Sambo
ran into Dora Akunyili. Sambo asked, Dora,
SAMBO: Your mother and father have a child and
it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"
Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, its me!"
Sambo smiled,and said "Thanks!"
Then he went back to speak with President
Jonathan.
Sambo: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's
Dora Akunyili!
Jonathan got angry,he said to Sambo. "No wonder
Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by
Dummies! The answer is David Cameron!"
WHO IS MORE INTELLIGENT?

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2015
Rubbish!

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by anonimi: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2015
dridowu:
We understand better.
#SaiBuhari
#FeBuhari14

Kindly share with us stories of when/how Buhari visited Maiduguri, Chibok etc?

What we know for a FACT is that the supposed elder statesman REJECTED the role of mediator for peace three years ago after being nominated as a "trusted" negotiator by Boko Haram for talks in Saudi Arabia.
Compared to then VP Jonathan who went to the creeks to meet Niger Delta militants to negotiate peace so Yar'Adua could grant amnesty and crude oil could flow more for sharing with the 36 states and 774 LGAs.

We also know for a FACT that Buhari has condemned the federal government's military action against Boko Haram.

Buhari faults clampdown on Boko Haram members
June 2, 2013

Former Head of State and Presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Major General Muhammadu Buhari has faulted the federal government’s clampdown on Boko Haram Islamic insurgents.
He accused the government of killing and destroying their houses while the Niger Delta militants were given special treatment by the government.

Buhari who spoke on Sunday on a Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the Week monitored in Kaduna also admitted that the road to the registration of the All Progressive Congress (APC) was rough, pointing out that the promoters of the party were well prepared for any hitch that may arise.

More from: The Nation

https://www.nairaland.com/1311091/buhari-faults-clampdown-boko-haram-members

How can this person be the leader of even a tiny group of people?

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2015
So this nigga thought it's best to visit them 1 month to another election.

Joke.

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by bobchigar(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2015
stexsy:
world best president....saaaai Jona....

ehnn..If I hear! Shameless boi

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Izz9111: 10:39am On Jan 16, 2015
You are a silly tribalist, how many universties did GEJ built in the north and how many did he build in the south? how many alamagiri schools did he built in the south? u come here to show your level of ignorance. If u don't have any reasonable thing to contribute pls like other peoples work.
lionness:
If GEJ hasnt trivialized this, and turned it to a Moslem Vs Christian thing. And a North Vs South thing. An APC vs PDP thing. A minority vs majority thing. A means of winning the hearts of Christians to vote him into power while painting every Moslem within the country as evil and killers, I am certain things wouldnt have gotten this bad. OBJ, Yaradua, were confronted with the issues of insurgency in the Niger Delta, they didnt point at the leaders there. They didnt paint it as a South Vs North or Minority vs Majority thing. They tackled it headlong and OBJ created NDCC and Yaradua offered amnesty. But You my president turned this to another pity-jingles, you left Ibos, yorubas, Hausa and Fulanis in the North to their faith while running to pastors, pretending, pointing fingers all over the place. At first, it was Dokpesi and IBB, then later it was Buhari, then Tinubu, just like those paid and jobless hacks you employed try to claim. Now you are shamelessly posing with the same military men you poorly under-equip, same people you are sending to the gullitone and same people you are killing daily with your super-corruption, snapping pictures with election just about 4 weeks away when you could have done better way back.
It just shows how pathetic, desperate and clueless you are sir. If you likes, go into Sambisa, You sir are NEVER getting my vote!

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by pauldehero(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2015
new hope for nigerian music,this is time
nigerian music is waiting for.nigeria got
talents for sure lets make
the glo network the
best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by lynn79: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2015
Rubbish! He kept mute all this while...thenruns to Brono with his equally useless camera men to take selfies a few weeks to thee election! The only people who will vote for you, jojo are the equally clueless people like you!

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2015
Who's president goodluck jonathan of Nigeria?

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by muktarmtt(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2015
ochejoseph:
‎Hate him or love him President Jonathan is one President who with the exception of Gen Yakubu Gowon has faced the strongest uprising against the unity of the  Nigerian State, surprisingly both are from minority ethnic group!

As the war on terror and madness continues it has compelled the nation to divert badly needed funds for infrastructure into buying tanks and ammunitions!

As citizens we need to unite and support the president as he confronts these paedophiles and madmen armed with grenades and razor blades!

we bring you pictures of the presidents visit to Maiduguri the Borno state capital and his close interaction with displaced persons and wounded soldiers! 

God Bless our Gallant Soldiers

God Bless the President

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph 
I will give him my sport by voting him out nd vote for someone who can do dey work nd restore peace

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by bro4u: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2015
A very caring and devoted leader,let d APC fanatics keep rushing their mouths......AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE WE WILL VOTE GEJ. smiley

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by drey076(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2015
Febuhari 14

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2015
ochejoseph:
‎Hate him or love him President Jonathan is one President who with the exception of Gen Yakubu Gowon has faced the strongest uprising against the unity of the  Nigerian State, surprisingly both are from minority ethnic group!

As the war on terror and madness continues it has compelled the nation to divert badly needed funds for infrastructure into buying tanks and ammunitions!

As citizens we need to unite and support the president as he confronts these paedophiles and madmen armed with grenades and razor blades!

we bring you pictures of the presidents visit to Maiduguri the Borno state capital and his close interaction with displaced persons and wounded soldiers! 

God Bless the President

Election tactics? How come he didn't do all this earlier? How come he's doing it now when election is just a stone throw away?.

We who are not goats see through the wiles of GEJ!.

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2015
Lumyboi:

All dis years e lost his hrt right? He just found it 1month to election.
When will people stop fallin for politicians and dia gimmicks
The same thing that make Buhari to visit churches, clubs, south east etc. you are only concerned about GEJ. haters keep hating.
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Locapito(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Despite all this troubles he built 12 brand New Universities 9 of them in the North!

GEJ a Man of the People

GEJ a Man with the people
the question is; those 9million universities built by gej in the north, re the functioning with lecturers and students inside? He built an abandon projects to cover up his stealing. If 20Billions dollars wasted on chartered planes by DIE Madueke was spent on these universities, Nigeria would ve taken the cover page of TIME NEWS as the fastest growing nation. Stop praising a prodigal regime of thieves and pickpockets.

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by muktarmtt(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:
#OurGEJ...Nigerians love you!
speak for ur self not Nigerian cos mine mine is opposite need someone who has balls to restored peace in d north

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Election tactics? How come he didn't do all this earlier? How come he's doing it now when election is just a stone throw away?.

We who are not goats see through the wiles of GEJ!.

The same thing that make Buhari to visit churches, clubs, south east etc. you are only concerned about GEJ. haters keep hating.
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by PStacks(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2015
So because you posted pictures of Jonathan with wounded Soldiers then that should give him my vote...

You Must be Joking.

If Jonathan Likes now, let him go and wake Nelson Mandela from the Grave, he will Never get my Vote.

Sai Buhari.

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by reagand200(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2015
Sanchez01:
[size=14pt]See his face in the first pic. The true definition of cluelessness!!!! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

God Bless our gallant military men

Meanwhile, Otuoke is set!

HOW YA OWN PAPA FACE ?
Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Locapito(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Despite all this troubles he built 12 brand New Universities 9 of them in the North!

GEJ a Man of the People

the question is; those 9million universities built by gej in the north, according to u, re theg functioning with lecturers and students inside? He built an abandon projects to cover up his stealing. If 20Billions dollars wasted on chartered planes by DIE Madueke was spent on these universities, Nigeria would ve taken the cover page of TIME NEWS as the fastest growing nation. Stop praising a prodigal regime of thieves and pickpockets.

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Segunbills(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2015
Mr President those supporting you are more than those against you. May the almighty lord strengthens you.

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2015
ochejoseph:

God Bless the President

[size=18pt]
I severely criticized him for not visiting our troops and IDPs and thank God he listened and accepted my advice.
This the right thing to do.
He must prove to be a true Commander-in-Chief.

The next honourable thing for him to do is to honour his word as he insisted that he will not stay in office as the President of Nigeria beyond 2015.[/size]

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by muktarmtt(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2015
YouthsPC0:

GEJ a Man of the People

done b a hypocrite bro dis is a failure, is now he visit dem when hew looking for north vote it never abt d soldiers or victims people is abt his re-election

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by dridowu: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2015
Soso990240:
am nt shocked at ur comment.Even if he didnt visit them,u will still complain.for ur type,nothing good comes out from ur opposition.If Gej should join Apc,he will become a saint before you and ur fellow Apc members.
Re-read my post again, i still thank him for visiting them , well incase you did not read it i will quote it again 4 u and pls read d bolded part .
dridowu:
We understand better.
#SaiBuhari
#FeBuhari14

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2015
lynn79:
Rubbish! He kept mute all this while...thenruns to Brono with his equally useless camera men to take selfies a few weeks to thee election! The only people who will vote for you, jojo are the equally clueless people like you!
Is there anything GEJ will do that will be ok by you? If he like he cut his head for you, you will still not certified. If he has gone earlier, you will cry and ask what has he gone there to do. No wonder God regretted creating man. What will be will be. till less than 28 days from now.

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by aya39aliyu: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2015
Mr jona rememmber your are not rulling sheeps and goat nigeria and nigerians are beyound that think twice jona

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by Sanchez01: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2015
reagand200:

HOW YA OWN PAPA FACE ?
My Dear, I won't explode or stoop low to trading words with you. Since you brought your father to Nairaland, feel free to drag him around on the forum and don't attempt to drag someone else's smiley wink

Re: Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) by elisha90(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2015
All the way sir jonathan, only the wise would understand the mess the country would run into without u. GMD might be good, bt the APC are the real problem of our country. unfortunately the Suppose Good guy in the cabinet of wolfs.2 bad GMD

Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional / Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52