Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) (6595 Views)

Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) / Question For The Ladies...[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2015
Please answer o,cause I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by major466(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Agimor(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2015
They woundn't reply
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2015
They are pencil in the hand of the creator

7 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by luigiajah(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2015
BUHARI cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by luigiajah(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2015
This One NA Rhetorical Question Ni..
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Vyolet(f): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2015
If she cannot do any of those,why not do them yourself? Is any duty gender specific?

5 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Thunday16(m): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2015
A fool house wife...
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2015
what's the meaning of this?
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:
If she cannot do any of those,why not do them yourself? Is any duty gender specific?

See them! Always coverin dia asses! Let. Ur husband cook for U

6 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:

So! even u too
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by naijaboiy: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:
Shattap and go and learn how to do those chores instead of lazying about here undecided

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by naijaboiy: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
You need microscope for a clearer view? undecided

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Vyolet(f): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Shattap and go and learn how to do those chores instead of lazying about here undecided
How many of those chores do you do as a man? How do you make yourself independent of a woman?

Next time,be constructive and present a good response,the diarrhoea you got is nauseating.

7 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Tell her sad sad lipsrsealed
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by naijaboiy: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

How many of those chores do you do as a man? How do you make yourself independent of a woman?

Next time,be constructive and present a good response.
So because I can do those chores I should leave my work to come and be doing what my wife is supposed to do undecided

I can only help and not take it upon myself to be the cleaner of the house.

How can a lady at 25 not know how to do any of these simple chores and she says she wants to get married? And yet you are here defending such mediocrity shouting gender up and down... undecided

SMH

10 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2015
A lady is supposed to do all this without complaint,it's awkward to even think some cant do it.
However,a man is supposed to help when she is tired,disposed or weak.

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Vyolet(f): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

So because I can do those chores I should leave my work to come and be doing what my wife is supposed to do undecided

I can only help and not take it upon myself to be the cleaner of the house.

How can a lady at 25 not know how to do any of these simple chores and she says she wants to get married? And yet you are here defending such mediocrity shouting gender up and down... undecided

SMH
This is the major grouse with men,feeling a particular duty should be meant for the woman,anyone can take up any duty,it doesn't make you lose your manhood neither will the woman's breast change from her chest.
If she cannot do any of those,then do them yourself.
Everyone claims to be independent and yet they are quick to place a particular duty on a gender.
I mentioned gender here because I found that post absurd. What happens to saying a human at 25 should know how to do all those chores be it a man or a woman. Are the men meant to lazy around? You al need to make yourselves useful.

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2015
It's not 'bout doing them for men to love you ; but doing them for yourself (as the lady)
So, why should a grown lady not know how to do these things for herself first , before bringing any man into the picture?

6 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by naijaboiy: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

This is the major grouse with men,feeling a particular duty should be meant for the woman,anyone can take up any duty,it doesn't make you lose your manhood neither will the woman's breast change from her chest.
If she cannot do any of those,then do them yourself.
Everyone claims to be independent and yet they are quick to place a particular duty on a gender.
I mentioned gender here because I found that post absurd. What happens to saying a human at 25 should know how to do all those chores be it a man or a woman. Are the men meant to lazy around? You al need to make yourselves useful.
You are not seeing anything bad with a girl not being able to do any of those simple chores and that's the problem.

Most men can do any of those simple chores,,but how can they marry a lady who cannot even do it. How can she proudly call her self the "mother of the house hold" when she gets married? undecided

I cannot marry any girl who is that lazy..not while i'm african undecided

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

You need microscope for a clearer view? undecided
mitceew, i read it well, okay! tongue, i just hate the fact that they keep objectifying the women more on this section
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Vyolet(f): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are not seeing anything bad with a girl not being able to do any of those simple chores and that's the problem.

Most men can do any of those simple chores,,but how can they marry a lady who cannot even do it. How can she proudly call her self the "mother of the house hold" when she gets married? undecided

I cannot marry any girl who is that lazy..not while i'm african undecided
That is your choice,and that choice does not define another man.

According to that post,a woman should know how to do the things all for her man,why should everything be about the man? Why can't it be simply for herself?

Every man should make himself useful too. Do not expect any woman to do chores for you simply because you got a """ in between your legs.

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by naijaboiy: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

That is your choice,and that choice does not define another man.

According to that post,a woman should know how to do the things all for her man,why should everything be about the man? Why can't it be simply for herself?

Every man should make himself useful too. Do not expect any woman to do chores for you simply because you got a """ in between your legs.
So going to work to hustle for the family's up keep is not useful abi? undecided

I laugh grin

So if you can't do all these simple things what do you have to offer in marriage? undecided

Just to give birth to battalions and lie on the couch everyday while your husband does the domestic chores abi

Do not expect a man to take care of you and serve you simply because you've got a vaginà undecided

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by naijaboiy: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
mitceew, i read it well, okay! tongue, i just hate the fact that they keep objectifying the women more on this section
Eyah! embarassed
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by HizMissy(f): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2015
cyprianlah:
Please answer o,cause I don't understand

at 29 u dnt have a job, ur parents still feed u and u still club every weekend.
yet u want a girl to love you for who u r....
bros who r u?

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by haryormeedeh(f): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:
babe, the truth is it is definitely gender specific just as it is the work of the man to finance the house

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by naijaboiy: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
It's not 'bout doing them for men to love you ; but doing them for yourself (as the lady)
So, why should a grown lady not know how to do these things for herself first , before bringing any man into the picture?
Thank You!
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Vyolet(f): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

So going to work to hustle for the family's up keep is not useful abi? undecided

I laugh grin

So if you can't do all these simple things what do you have to offer in marriage? undecided

Just to give birth to battalions and lie on the couch everyday while your husband does the domestic chores abi

Do not expect a man to take care of you and serve you simply because you've got a vaginà undecided
Be creative and argue intellectually, incase you do not get my point,lemme break it down.

The fact that you are a man isn't enough criteria to be dependent on a woman for house chores,do them yourself.

A woman should learn to do those chores for herself and not for a man,no time to please anyone.

A woman should be useful for herself by having a means of sustenance. If a man doesn't provide for her,she will surely provide for herself. Women are hustling and according to statistics and base on my personal experience,women hustle more than men these days and it is has even gone beyond 50/50,it is now 70/30 in favour of the woman.
Now with this statistics,a man still expect the chores to be a woman's job?
My dear,anyone can assume any duty. Your woman can work while you work and you can both share the chores as well. No one should feel funky all cos he is called a 'man'

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Eyah! embarassed
Not funny undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by naijaboiy: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Not funny undecided lipsrsealed
I didn't laugh lipsrsealed
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by elantraceey(f): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2015
haryormeedeh:
babe, the truth is it is definitely gender specific just as it is the work of the man to finance the house

Well these days things are changing , you'll hear a man complaining that he's wife doesn't help financially yet he won't want to help the wife with her duties .

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Vyolet(f): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2015
haryormeedeh:
Show me a rule book that makes house chores a woman's duty while providing money for the house should be for the man alone.

Now you meant to say,a woman should sit home all day and do chores,fulltime housewife right? While the man alone goes out to bring in food. Lazy mentality. Everyone should work and be useful.

A man wants his woman to work and provide money too and yet expect her to get back home to do chores while he sits and lazy around in the name of watching tv.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips For Approching Women / Now Trending: Girl Quits Her Job To Breastfeed Her Boyfriend Every Two Hours / Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.