Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ladies , Pls Pls Beware - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies , Pls Pls Beware (9670 Views)

Deleted Thread !!! / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read / 18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by donodion(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2015
pls can i ask the sistas "if you been scammed by any online NL..kindly post his/ her account. Seun have some work to do in this regard in order to keep the integrity of his business.

This forum should be on heat for such wicked souls. Justwise is doing a fantastic job at trvel section and it doesnt matter who...he will axe once theres a red flag.

Please post their IDs on NL abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by taioluv: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
thank you for this post@Amelian... this same format was used on a close friend in December 2014 d guy said he dey doha say he dey come Naija come marry her den later his moda is ill,can. she sent money to her younger sister dat he can't send money to bank and later send a sweet loving house to dis ma friend tellin her dat he got broke because of dis house which he will give ma friend d house keys..bla ma friendwho is also educated decoded sharply n quickly ran oo... chai his

Amelian:
All ladies, Career ladies,bizness oriented single ladies , pls be wary of any male contact sending u, pm and saying he resides abroad and want 2 be close friends...its all a game plan to fleece you financially , after a calculated way of making you fall in love and trusting him.. these types of guys have innocent faces and will show pics of their workplace and possible a house, claiming its their home abroad. Before u know it, he will propose marriage, and says hes coming to nigeria , asap in few months time for wine carrying and wedding...he will woo like his life depends on it... and sometimes become moody and talk less to show at least he is human but before then, he will tap into your soft spot, saying either his mum is ill and she needs money, how he wish he can send her some , but where he is ? is far from the bank... my dear ladies, thats how it starts oo... he will promise to buy anything u want when coming to nija , and reimbursing u back...NA LIE OOO.... he will talk of a container on high sea, he wants 2 clear in tincan , and he needs naira. all he has with him , is foreign currency and as soon as he clears it, he will give you back...NA LIE OOOO... there are so many tricks and stories up their sleeves.. he will show u , a picture of a new house he has completed in his hometown or lagos, a massive sweet looking building, saying he has just completed it for both of u, and can u kindly help him out with some money?...all NA LIE OOO.

Some people might claim they got married through social media, but its 1 percent out of 200...ladies who want sincere partners as spouse, pls and pls i beg you desist from online dating... u can have fun out of it, but also be wary of that fun , u r seeking for..

be ware!!! some men and boys are not smiling... Times are hard, some guys are doing anything to get money from ladies ... their conscience is dead...they can even swear with anything, they are dead inside, so swear does not change, add or remove anything from them...

if u really want a marriageable partner, look around your area, your church, your mosque, on your way 2 d market , shopping mall around your area....Online dating na Pure Gobe.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by donodion(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
taioluv:
thank you for this post@Amelian... this same format was used on a close friend in December 2014 d guy said he dey doha say he dey come Naija come marry her den later his moda is ill,can. she sent money to her younger sister dat he can't send money to bank and later send a sweet loving house to dis ma friend tellin her dat he got broke because of dis house which he will give ma friend d house keys..bla ma friendwho is also educated decoded sharply n quickly ran oo... chai his ID is
@nestaolive
...on nairaland

Seun...Mods the bolded ID needs your attention please.It should be ban with the IP outright ...else it might be someone elses turn to eb scammed by him.
Ladies and fellas should post more of this NL scammers IDs pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Amelian:
All ladies, Career ladies,bizness oriented single ladies , pls be wary of any male contact sending u, pm and saying he resides abroad and want 2 be close friends...its all a game plan to fleece you financially , after a calculated way of making you fall in love and trusting him.. these types of guys have innocent faces and will show pics of their workplace and possible a house, claiming its their home abroad. Before u know it, he will propose marriage, and says hes coming to nigeria , asap in few months time for wine carrying and wedding...he will woo like his life depends on it... and sometimes become moody and talk less to show at least he is human but before then, he will tap into your soft spot, saying either his mum is ill and she needs money, how he wish he can send her some , but where he is ? is far from the bank... my dear ladies, thats how it starts oo... he will promise to buy anything u want when coming to nija , and reimbursing u back...NA LIE OOO.... he will talk of a container on high sea, he wants 2 clear in tincan , and he needs naira. all he has with him , is foreign currency and as soon as he clears it, he will give you back...NA LIE OOOO... there are so many tricks and stories up their sleeves.. he will show u , a picture of a new house he has completed in his hometown or lagos, a massive sweet looking building, saying he has just completed it for both of u, and can u kindly help him out with some money?...all NA LIE OOO.

Some people might claim they got married through social media, but its 1 percent out of 200...ladies who want sincere partners as spouse, pls and pls i beg you desist from online dating... u can have fun out of it, but also be wary of that fun , u r seeking for..

be ware!!! some men and boys are not smiling... Times are hard, some guys are doing anything to get money from ladies ... their conscience is dead...they can even swear with anything, they are dead inside, so swear does not change, add or remove anything from them...

if u really want a marriageable partner, look around your area, your church, your mosque, on your way 2 d market , shopping mall around your area....Online dating na Pure Gobe.
My dear Op,I am afraid this is happening to my cousin right now.She is about 6years older than me and she wasn't happy when I did my introduction and I sense is desperate considering the fact that she is already 30 years.Since december,I noticed that she is so happy all of a sudden and always on viber or skype with this dude who is based in Germany.He have proposed to her in thesame december and I was told his parent have already visited her parents and NOTE*they came in public transport after she claimed fleet of cars were packed inside his compound when she visited his village.That aside,I also overheard her telling the guy on phone that a working class girl like her can never be broke,dint know what led to that.They are planning to marry by easter according to her.You know internet is free abroad and not free in Nigeria.I also noticed she spends so much on data so that the guy can call her on skype and Viber.He hadly calls with credit and his line is an international line.
My sister,I would have spoken to her but she will feel I am jealous because she is marrying a yankey dude and I also don't want to say something and maybe be wrong later,you know what that means.
And before I forget,she also said that when she visited his village in imo state that his sister took him to the mighty duplex that the guy built that the uncle forcefully collected from him that when he comes to nigeria,he will buy one in lekki that he have already forfeited that one in his village.
My sister what do you think about all these?
And Note she will not have less than 700k in her account now and I am sure the guy is aware as they are so much inlove.
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by taioluv: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
@abeautifulchick pls and pls tell her to stop oo, or show her this post...dis is d same format d guy used on. ma friend oo chai pls help her n tell her to snoop dis guy well oo,dis our. Single ladies act of desperation sef..na wa,pls sent her dis little advice below...God will protect and Guide us all...

AVOIDING A BAD MARRIAGE.

After salvation, the most important choice you will need to make is who to marry. This choice is so important that if you miss it, you will suffer for long, if you get it right then you will enjoy forever. A bad marriage can affect every other area of your life.
This subject is so important, so many married people are hoping to be single again so as to make the right choice. If you are single please don't just be in a hurry to get married, you have the best opportunity to prepare for it.
For two people to come together to live in peace and harmony, they must agree spiritually, mentally and physically. Just like an elephant cannot marry an ant so also a believer cannot marry an unbeliever. If an elephant marries an ant how would they live, if an EAGLE marries a fish where would they live? You must look for a Godly man or a Godly woman to marry, nothing can beat this.

The devil's primary target is the family. He knows that everyone belongs to a family and if he can make two wrong people meet then he has succeeded in affecting the community and nations negatively. Don't let your age and the pressure of the moment push you to make wrong decision, the pressure in a wrong marriage is far worse. God has somebody for you but you must set your priorities right. What do you need in a woman? What do you need in a man?

Marriage is not about what you want, it is about who you need, that will make you better while you make him better. It is about destiny. That is why you must know your PURPOSE before you get married. Genesis 2:18.

You must pray before you choose. God knows the best person for you, it is only wise to seek His will. It is very easy to know God's will when sex is not involved. The moment sex is involved and you want to know His will then He will blank you out. Why? Because you have broken His first Law of NO SEX before marriage.
If you have had sex in the past then you need to repent totally and stay away from each other for sometime then you can seek the face of God.

Your marriage will not be hell on earth. Your marriage will be honorable in the name of Jesus Christ.

Don't marry for sex, don't marry because you are of age, don't marry because you are getting old, don't marry because you are lonely, don't marry because you need someone to support you financially, don't marry because you mistakenly got pregnant, don't marry because you don't want to lose the person, don't marry because of family pressures, don't marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see, don't marry because all your friends are getting married.

But get married because you want to fulfill destiny. Get married because you want to be a help mate. As a man, get married because you want to fulfill your purpose. God will help you in choosing, please let His will be done. Amen

Pls Forward to the singles you love.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 20, 2015
my dear nlders, av read the different posts coming in....i would have gladly given out some few names, but i received a phone call from a particular nlder, who use to woo me from oversea, thinking i can be fooled and desperate for marriage; he wants me to delete the thread grin

but am not doing such thing angry

No one dares threatens me, and get away with it. angry but due 2 security reasons , i cant reveal id names either.

the only thing i will say is this: Ladies, forget ABROAD GUYS especially those claiming instant love towards you and wanting marriage sharply!.....all na Gobe... shine your eyes, be smart...pls dont fall victim. Cause u will depressed, and loose alot of money with no marriage insight.

pls single ladies, be very careful.

other pple with such experience , post yours abeg..lets help ourselves...

some ladies who were not smart 2 figure it out , either ended up in the psychiatric hospital or due to shame of telling so many of their friends and family about this suposedly suitor whose just playing on the lady's emotions and mind committed suicide.. embarassed

is it fair? angry

how wicked can human beings be? just 2 bad angry
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 20, 2015
@taioluv, I think I know the nestaolive you are talking about. He is based in doha and he is getting married this may to my knowledge.i know his family and they are well off.he might have truly needed your friend's help. Don't be too quick to judge. A man asking for a lady's friend help doesn't mean he is dubious. Me too I dey find my missing ribs. Wait o, does this mean that any lady I meet here nd ask for my help financially, I can call her a scam too? Just cos I don't know her or not sure of her? Am confused undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Setaje(f): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2015
donodion:

Seun...Mods the bolded ID needs your attention please.It should be ban with the IP outright ...else it might be someone elses turn to eb scammed by him.
Ladies and fellas should post more of this NL scammers IDs pls.

It's the same guy ooooo.
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by MrPresident1: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2015
nicholls2013:
@taioluv, I think I know the nestaolive you are talking about. He is based in doha and he is getting married this may to my knowledge.i know his family and they are well off.he might have truly needed your friend's help. Don't be too quick to judge. A man asking for a lady's friend help doesn't mean he is dubious. Me too I dey find my missing ribs. Wait o, does this mean that any lady I meet here nd ask for my help financially, I can call her a scam too? Just cos I don't know her or not sure of her? Am confused undecided

Prove it to us that you are not the Nestaolive guy they are talking about.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2015
Well, I have read with attention on this topic and something stood out, all of you are saying he almost scammed u.he almost scammed you. I smell witch hunt. Am sure some of you had something to do with him. Before you bring down a person, provide concrete proof. If not. It is not right to say things that are not right
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Setaje(f): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2015
sammyunique:
Well, I have read with attention on this topic and something stood out, all of you are saying he almost scammed u.he almost scammed you. I smell witch hunt. Am sure some of you had something to do with him. Before you bring down a person, provide concrete proof. If not. It is not right to say things that are not right

What do u mean bring out concrete proof. U better don't say what u dont no. Why would I want to bring anybody down. This is someone that was threatening my life. If u don't have any contribution to this u better mind ur business. And please those girls should take note. Nesta olive is here wiv another moniker. I am hundred percent sure he is here. He is not the only nairalander doing it. Be careful

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Setaje(f): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2015
Amelian and taioluv. Its d same guy ooooo. I wanna check if I have his pictures.
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by asodeboyede(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2015
nicholls2013:

I think u are making a point!
Mr Accomplice!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by asodeboyede(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2015
thank you for this post@Amelian... this same
format was used on a close friend in December
2014 d guy said he dey doha say he dey come
Naija come marry her den later his moda is
ill,can. she sent money to her younger sister dat
he can't send money to bank and later send a
sweet loving house to dis ma friend tellin her dat
he got broke because of dis house which he will
give ma friend d house keys..bla ma friendwho is
also educated decoded sharply n quickly ran oo...
chai his ID is
@nestaolive
...on nairaland
Seun...Mods the bolded ID needs your attention
please.It should be ban with the IP outright ...else it
might be someone elses turn to eb scammed by him.
Ladies and fellas should post more of this NL
scammers IDs pls.
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by MrPresident1: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Setaje:
Amelian and taioluv. Its d same guy ooooo. I wanna check if I have his pictures.

I see you sis kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by windowweb: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2015
Exactly, Its the same person. This guy is a criminal,I Know him very well cheesy cheesy he's trying to defend himself.He's always in Dating and meet up Zone(Romance) and Travel cheesy thief cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2015
the funny thing about this whole thread was because i refused to see someone when i came back on vacation. yes i am nesta, and i have nothing to hide. except you want to tell me there is something wrong in asking a female pal for a favour. you said i almost scammed this and that, please i beg you to bring one document, chat or stuff where i obtained money from you. because a definition of scam is when someone actually takes something from you under false pretence. funny enuf i know about two ladies here who have helped me in dire situations and so someone can just come here and say something without evidence and everyone will pounce on it without proof. i am an Edo boy. and i live in doha. i might be forced to take this up seriously if this doesnt stop.
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by asodeboyede(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2015
Mr Nestaolive where art thou?
Come out and clear yourself!

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by asodeboyede(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2015
nesss:
the funny thing about this whole thread was because i refused to see someone when i came back on vacation. yes i am nesta, and i have nothing to hide. except you want to tell me there is something wrong in asking a female pal for a favour. you said i almost scammed this and that, please i beg you to bring one document, chat or stuff where i obtained money from you. because a definition of scam is when someone actually takes something from you under false pretence. funny enuf i know about two ladies here who have helped me in dire situations and so someone can just come here and say something without evidence and everyone will pounce on it without proof. i am an Edo boy. and i live in doha. i might be forced to take this up seriously if this doesnt stop.
Good you are out!
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by windowweb: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Setaje:
post his picture if u have.I think I have one of nestaolive pictures,I deleted the others and the "FAKE HOUSE" cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by windowweb: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2015
nesss:
Mr Nestaolive did you have to create another account? Why didn't u address the issue with ur nestaolive account. I'm sure u have about 10 fake username here. Thief cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by asodeboyede(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2015
nesss:
Does it mean you have no other body on earth(nig/doha) to ask for help asides "female" nairalanders?
And why the same story line of your mum is sick, you can't go to the bank and some other similar lines?
Just thinking out loud!
On the 19th of October you made a post that u've never wooed any nairalander and you wooed this girls you later seek help from! How do u want them to feel after professing love and promising marriage to them, giving u their trust and consequently reaching out to help u? Isn't that betrayal?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2015
please i am still waiting for the evidence that i obtained money under false pretence. cos if there is none. i will take this up legally. you cant just come and rubbish someone's name here for self gratification. i deactivated my old account a long time last month on the advice of a mod here
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Setaje(f): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2015
windowweb:
post his picture if u have.I think I have one of nestaolive pictures,I deleted the others and the "FAKE HOUSE" cheesy cheesy

I just found out I deleted everything about him. He sent me pics of his sisters too. The guy is a fool. Why would he even use his real pictures. Cus we did video chat and his face and the pics he sent me are the same. By the way, he is actually here viewing the thread wiv another moniker. Someone got in contact wiv me this morning. The slowpoke also said he works in doha and he knows nesta very well that nesta helped him. I explained all the lies he said. U should see d way the guy was defending nesta. That was when I knew he was nesta. Then he started threatening me. This happened few minutes ago. He said I should be scared of his friend that even him is scares of the guy. I called him a coward. I know he is indirectly threatening me using another moniker.

I no u are here. You are a b******d. You cannot do nada. Bloody scammer. U said u know my house and u will come get me. Before u get to my house thunder will strike u. Your bubble don burst u kon dey use another moniker patronise me. Shit head.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by asodeboyede(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2015
nesss:
please i am still waiting for the evidence that i obtained money under false pretence. cos if there is none. i will take this up legally. you cant just come and rubbish someone's name here for self gratification. i deactivated my old account a long time last month on the advice of a mod here

Your 'nestaolive' moniker was still very much active about a week ago(less than)! So, how come you are now saying last month?
Or u mean another alternative moniker?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by windowweb: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2015
asodeboyede:

Does it mean you have no other body on earth(nig/doha) to ask for help asides "female" nairalanders?
And why the same story line of your mum is sick, you can't go to the bank and some other similar lines?
Just thinking out loud!
On the 19th of October you made a post that u've never wooed any nairalander and you wooed this girls you later seek help from! How do u want them to feel after professing love and promising marriage to them, giving u their trust and consequently reaching out to help u? Isn't that betrayal?
Exactly !! His mum is always sick and he cannot send money or go to the bank.(Line 2)

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Setaje(f): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2015
asodeboyede:

Your 'nestaolive' moniker was still very much active about a week ago(less than)! So, how come you are now saying last month?
Or u mean another alternative moniker?

He just deleted his account 2 days ago. Since when this thread came up. He is lying. In fact his last comment was on travelling section about people living in doha.
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2015
hehehehehe window web, i can see you created your moniker today, am sure you are one of the female friends i deleted off bbm. all these wahala start when ii delete female pals off bbm cos i wan marry. this life sha. meanwhile dem say i be scammer, ok, bring one evidence that i was trying to sell something to you or buy something from you or you sent money to me or i am not actually in doha as you clainm.
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Setaje(f): 11:56am On Jan 20, 2015
Nesta u are mad. U even have the effrontery to lie. Nesta and nochols 2011 are the same people. He indirectly threatened me this morning.

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by windowweb: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2015
Setaje:

I just found out I deleted everything about him. He sent me pics of his sisters too. The guy is a fool. Why would he even use his real pictures. Cus we did video chat and his face and the pics he sent me are the same. By the way, he is actually here viewing the thread wiv another moniker. Someone got in contact wiv me this morning. The slowpoke also said he works in doha and he knows nesta very well that nesta helped him. I explained all the lies he said. U should see d way the guy was defending nesta. That was when I knew he was nesta. Then he started threatening me. This happened few minutes ago. He said I should be scared of his friend that even him is scares of the guy. I called him a coward. I know he is indirectly threatening me using another moniker.

I no u are here. You are a b******d. You cannot do nada. Bloody scammer. U said u know my house and u will come get me. Before u get to my house thunder will strike u. Your bubble don burst u kon dey use another moniker patronise me. Shit head.
cheesy cheesy cheesy nothing dey happen.Breeze don blow,fowl nyanshh don open. I know the guy very very well, I didn't believe he's a scam. He also sent me pictures of his sisters.I wish I had all dat, I would have posted them. Ignore the bast**d, he cannot do anything. So he even called u this morning?? shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2015
@setaje, hmmmm, well, if any of you have someone in doha, he can call the person up to check me if am there or not. i thought they said am a scammer, so what scamm did i pull off cos i am still confused.i thought scammers hide under other people's pic or have u heard of a scammer video chatting before?. ask yourself that question.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Pick & Rate Nairaland Males Husband Material! / 19 Year Old Billie Eilish Showcases b00bs(cleavage)to Promote Romantic Video NDA / Why Women Don't Like Taking A Dump In Their New Bf's Home: Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.