Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Can An Imam Become A Vice Presidential Candidate To A Christian Contestant ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can An Imam Become A Vice Presidential Candidate To A Christian Contestant ? (550 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother / Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU / Edo: Arrest Sheriff Now For Submiting A Candidate To INEC -PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An Imam Become A Vice Presidential Candidate To A Christian Contestant ? by kettykin: 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please can some enlightened people help me answer the question if an Imam become a Vice presidential Candidate to a christian contestant ?
Re: Can An Imam Become A Vice Presidential Candidate To A Christian Contestant ? by kettykin: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
I am forced to ask the question becomes a pastor wants to become vice presidential candidates to a Muslim contesting the presidency in 2015
Re: Can An Imam Become A Vice Presidential Candidate To A Christian Contestant ? by klodike(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
No. Because an infidel can not be the ruler of a muslim.
Re: Can An Imam Become A Vice Presidential Candidate To A Christian Contestant ? by Dlionsheart: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
They cannot. I mean it can NEVER happen. Do you know the troubles we face here in the north for being a Christian? Most times we live as if its the last minute of our lives.

As far as you're a Christian, you're not safe from even your mum, dad, siblings, colleagues and best friends that are Muslims. As for me and my house, we've chosen JESUS CHRIST as our personal Lord and saviour and no politics, propaganda, boko haram or circumstances can change our decision.

THEY'RE JUST MAKING MOCKERY OF CHRISTIANITY, OUR WESTERN BROTHERS ARE MOSTLY THE VICTIMS OR DO I SAY CULPRIT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
Re: Can An Imam Become A Vice Presidential Candidate To A Christian Contestant ? by kettykin: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
klodike:
No. Because an infidel can not be the ruler of a muslim.

Please can you explain further because from my understanding even some muslims are worshiping in churches on christmas and new year days
Re: Can An Imam Become A Vice Presidential Candidate To A Christian Contestant ? by klodike(m): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Where did you see that?? May be southwest, but never in North.
kettykin:

Please can you explain further because from my understanding even some muslims are worshiping in churches on christmas and new year days

(1) (Reply)

Dare To Be A True Nigerian / Budget To Protect The Poor, Diversify The Economy By Mark Chieshe / Re-incarnation Of Yaradua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.