Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

“Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (39931 Views)

It ’s Sad But Buhari Will Die In Office – Prophet Emmanuel / Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short / Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by jp4shot(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
PGEJ till buhari know how to pronounce APC tongue

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by thegoodone2(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
God spoke with me about 2015 election in oct. last year. GEJ will win but ------------.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
this man of God is right;watch out
i dont support jonathan though
only few men of God can come out boldly and say this
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Popemax(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
edgyslim:

Another false prophet.
you guys ain't seen anything yet.....all dis Buhari loyalist...am watching you guys come Feb 14
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Ilekeh(f): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
All these useless paid prophets using God's name to sway people's minds into voting for clueless candidates, Sango is watching you.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by bigbams24: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lol! Reading all the comments, y'all need to read this: https://thenakedconvos.com/are-you-a-hater-or-do-you-suffer-from-jealousitis/ to be sure you're not just beefing for nothing.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
[size=18pt]All these Idiotic hungry prophets that say things after a shot of ogogoro. Mr man, keep dreaming! Jonathan will not share the billions with you, nor invite you to Aso Rock, you are a noneninty a hungry ebeano boy! I pity those who you call your congregation! These are the type of people we will jail when we take over power. We will definitely not tolerate fake prophecies like this, that only bring division between Christians and Muslims!

Who didn't know President Jonathan will win in 2011? Now, who doesn't know that Gen Buhari to cut short the Presidency of Jonathan?

We have marked you and be ready for the consequences of this drunk prediction![/size]

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by notoriousbabe: 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Another business man waiting to be settled
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Burger01(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
harosho07:
They are here again
Don't mind them. Dem don start. PDP paid agents. Na thunder go fire his Nyanshundecided
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by notoriousbabe: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
thegoodone2:
God spoke with me about 2015 election in oct. last year. GEJ will win but ------------.
but wetin?
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by shizzle11(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
midolian:
Hungry prophet...no b only landslide, na landscape

This prophet is talking based on the outdated knowledge he has dah "nigerianz are foolish" ..oga prophet, not anymore ooo

Jungle don mature, lion don dey use clipper

ITS CHANGE
would you have uttered this same rubbish if he had prophesied that buhari win?

jungle kor, tiger ni
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Chubhie: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mbediogu:

Again, if the chances of APC and PDP are equal in Lagos, does it mean Lagos will not have a governor after the election? Surely God knows who will replace Fashola and ought to have told his prophet. Nonsense prophets.
Even people that washed eyes to see hidden things now claim thus says the lord thy God!! You start wondering if there are no organised body to checkmate them. One yeye spirit just use them dey catch fun while they scream God says.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by anytexy: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
I do t need a prophet tell me that GEJ will win and that there will be a problem. The north and OBJ will go any extent to return power to the north.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Chubhie: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
gbadexy:

my thoughts exactly.
the man even played safe with the lagos guber election.
He did double chance so both parties can send entourage to enquire with bribe and sway the balance of justice in their favour.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by simdam500(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Barselonia: all u this prophet way dey see vision on election...there is God ooo.....

GEJ to provide two million jobs annually if re-elected.. for
more jokes, text Jona to '2015'

indeed funny
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by sonssyo: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
mamajohn:
Prophet of Satan

Dnt talk carelessly, u ar nt GEJ nor GMB.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by HzRF(m): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
midolian:

One of dis ugly saTANists again..why not try the gallows
me just dey hail ur stupidity
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by simdam500(m): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
by the way...

I've heard enough prophecies this year....

prophecy without manifestation is frustrating
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by jahbiz: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Chubhie:
How would he be cut short when no weapon formed against him will prosper? Is that not contradiction?

midolian:
Jungle don mature, lion don dey use clipper

ITS CHANGE
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by jorlons(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
double0seven:
You know why I know this guy is a phony: because he Jonathan has the mind if God! Possibly the almighty Creator may have reasons he wants Jonathan to remain on the throne of Nigeria; nobody can question him, He is God.

But to say the reason is because God told Jonathan has the mind of God is quite laughable, and frankly and insult to God's name and character. I guess then that God approves all the embezzlement and looting of the treasury, impunity and disregard for the rule of law that Jonathan is supervising. God hates injustice and when a ruler makes the poor suffer with a perfect hatred. Prophet, I beg talk another one.
OMG! you spoke my mind absolutely nuffin to add. One like for you
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
harosho07:
They are here again
Liar. Another liar has furnished another lies...hmmmm
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by ambrosini593(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
How come these prophecies are favouring Gej? Gej will certainly win
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by edgyslim: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Popemax:
you guys ain't seen anything yet.....all dis Buhari loyalist...am watching you guys come Feb 14

Keep watching...you will hide ur head in shame come feb 14th
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
one wonder how much this Prophesy Cost sad grin grin
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by manot: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
u dt need a prophet to know dat jona will win in 2011, even in 2015 jona will win narrowly.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by franconian: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
hmmmmm, well, I m not bothered....the only "man of God" I trust is a dead one!
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Justicealh3(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mtswww Prophecy.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Lagzy4real: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=dodoniyi post=29844349][/quote]
I don't think we need to critic whatever anybody says concerning the election, all I know is that "God will make His perfect will done in this great country of ours" .....Nigeria will surely be great again, I strongly believe.....Play ur part too
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Eluwilussit(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
double0seven:
You know why I know this guy is a phony: because he Jonathan has the mind if God! Possibly the almighty Creator may have reasons he wants Jonathan to remain on the throne of Nigeria; nobody can question him, He is God.

But to say the reason is because God told Jonathan has the mind of God is quite laughable, and frankly and insult to God's name and character. I guess then that God approves all the embezzlement and looting of the treasury, impunity and disregard for the rule of law that Jonathan is supervising. God hates injustice and when a ruler makes the poor suffer with a perfect hatred. Prophet, I beg talk another one.

Dude go read your bible. God called David a man after his heart. Did that mean that David was perfect? Nope. If you know God, you will know that God is merciful to whom He chooses. He rejected Saul because He didn't choose him. Saul committed less evil than David but God rejected him and preferred David to him.

God sees the heart/mind. You can't judge Jonathan's relationship with God based on his performance as president. I am not supporting what the mog said. Just making a point.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by justin87: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Its a fact the fact the man of God is right,my pastor in portharcourt said the same thing,the meaning of that cut short is that God ll teach him a lesson if he fail to rule wit the fear of God nd to stand up right
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by londoner: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmm, its his opinion. He first said it was not a prophecy, then said it was a dream.

I dont know why people (especially "men of God") have to drag God into everything they say, as if they no longer give their own personal opinion as a man.

It's his opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.