Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

“Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (39933 Views)

It ’s Sad But Buhari Will Die In Office – Prophet Emmanuel / Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short / Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nicepoker(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
charix:
More 'Men of Goat' crawling out of the woodworks.
The day we learn to do away with religion for issues serious as politics and business the better our country would turn out.
u are highly f00lish
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by iykeaniogbe(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
[uote author=harosho07 post=29844460]They are here again[/quote]you are burifull
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by sammhi(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Akshow:
ur Fada na mumu

further to my earlier response...APC=PDP... half of APC are all former PDP members..... so what is the difference...same of same
secondly if GMB was offered the presidential ticket under PDP would he not have accepted it? of course he would ...so please think

in 1983 Nigeria was still a bit sane then ..there was a politician called MKO ABIOLA ..he became frustrated with his party , the NPN . he resigned from the party and stayed away from politics... but there were other parties then ..five more..PRP,UPN, NPP,GNPP and NAP.. He didn't and couldn't join any other party ..and none of the parties begged him to join them...yet he was a billionaire.....
Hilary Clinton lost to Obama and the Obama presidency did not meet the expectations of Americans..she did not use that to want to unseat Obama..she is waiting for next election..that is a matured way .... why didn't Hilary Clinton join the republican to prove that she was more popular than Obama ..
my whole point here is that the two parties are the same that is why it is easy to join or cross from one to the other...period..all these corruption talk are just for buying gullible voters ...
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Akshow: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
sammhi:

from your response it shows who you are.....do you have to insult?
let me tell you this for free...corruption is not the problem of this country. ..the hypocrites called APC uses this to cajole gullible Nigerians like you...you can still develop with the corruption. The Arabs are very corrupt but they have developed. Brazil is a very corrupt country but they developed...
our major problem in Nigeria is hatred for one another, illiteracy and over population....
hatred breed tribalism , discrimination , corruption, foul language , bad manners etc.
illiteracy breed poor living standard, poverty and diseases. That is why advanced countries spend so much money in educating their citizens so they can invent things and so on...here,...some people even believe that western education is forbidden (boko haram) so how do you move such people from zero level to another level. ..they cant help themselves.... go to Kano and other northern part of this country and you will understand my point...I have lived in the north..SO I KNOW THEM WLL
to solve the issue is not be giving them fish but teaching them how to fish...
I will also tell you this for free...all the governors are corrupt ,, no excemption..so don't think there is one saint anywhere..... even the one you think is performing is also corrupt...s
am not a politician neither am a fan of GMB or GEJ ,...but I respond when I see very young people being easuily w=swayed by lies and hypocrisy of all these politicians especially those of APC...APC=PDP..know that very well...

"one ..I wont say you are an ode (fool) but
you need to do more research on GMB ." those were ur exact words......an indirect insult. I now give u what u deserve u wanna cry foul.

I stopped reading ur jargons when u said the problem with Nigeria is not corruption. For real Its obvious u still have some growing up to do cos ur intelligence and understanding of politics and govt is below par. Shalom.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
The fake prophet should shut the f**k up! What has religion got to do with politic?! Jeez!
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by AJOT99(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmm....Lord we need your help in this country!
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Akshow: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
sammhi:

further to my earlier response...APC=PDP... half of APC are all former PDP members..... so what is the difference...same of same
secondly if GMB was offered the presidential ticket under PDP would he not have accepted it? of course he would ...so please think

in 1983 Nigeria was still a bit sane then ..there was a politician called MKO ABIOLA ..he became frustrated with his party , the NPN . he resigned from the party and stayed away from politics... but there were other parties then ..five more..PRP,UPN, NPP,GNPP and NAP.. He didn't and couldn't join any other party ..and none of the parties begged him to join them...yet he was a billionaire.....
Hilary Clinton lost to Obama and the Obama presidency did not meet the expectations of Americans..she did not use that to want to unseat Obama..she is waiting for next election..that is a matured way .... why didn't Hilary Clinton join the republican to prove that she was more popular than Obama ..
my whole point here is that the two parties are the same that is why it is easy to join or cross from one to the other...period..all these corruption talk are just for buying gullible voters ...
wtf is this one saying for Christ sake? Mr leave preaching for Pastor. Me don join the Change train....u better follow suit make our lives for better grin
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by akinladejo: 4:00am On Jan 17, 2015
double0seven:
You know why I know this guy is a phony: because he Jonathan has the mind if God! Possibly the almighty Creator may have reasons he wants Jonathan to remain on the throne of Nigeria; nobody can question him, He is God.

But to say the reason is because God told Jonathan has the mind of God is quite laughable, and frankly and insult to God's name and character. I guess then that God approves all the embezzlement and looting of the treasury, impunity and disregard for the rule of law that Jonathan is supervising. God hates injustice and when a ruler makes the poor suffer with a perfect hatred. Prophet, I beg talk another one.

No be lie, wen they want their own share of d cake na so them dey talk. Which god u dey talk? Ogun d god of iron or which god biko?
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Tibins(m): 6:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Akshow:

I am not supporting Buhari because of his
age,
I am not supporting Buhari because of his
accent,
I am not supporting Buhari because he is
Hausa/Fulani,
I am not supporting Buhari because he is a
Muslim, Christian or a theist,
I am not supporting Buhari because he was
once a military man.
Whether General has certificate or not none
of my business.
Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I
am less concerned.
Strongly, I am supporting General
Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a
corrupt politician.
GMB will never allow our $256million be
spent the way Stella Oduah did under
Jonathan's government, otherwise she will
be prosecuted.
Buhari will never allow over $20billion
excess crude squandered like the way it was
done under Jonathan's government.
Buhari will never allow Bokoharam killing
Nigerians, as a matter of fact why will
Camerounian soldiers will be winning war
against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at
loosing end?
Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina)
to run away with pension money without
him been prosecuted.
Buhari will never allow Olabode George to
be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the
detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by
Obanikoro.
Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if
you enter any of these politicians house(s)
you will weep for generations unborn as you
see fleet of cars parked left unused.
My people, my people, please let us give
General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a
matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not
fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him
back to Daura with our votes.
Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now.
APC change Jonathan

BIG LIES! GEJ / SAMBO REMAINS THE BEST TEAM. THE WINNING TEAM.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Ayabaxter(f): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2015
Fake prophet, so 5 yrs is a term of office right? Glorified Attention Seeker.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by awayeyebundle: 7:40am On Jan 17, 2015
To me about the coming election 2015,it will surprise people of mediocre called APC,see APC are set of evil and basterdizer of our economy who ran to opposition party to cover up,see in all country u can only level corruption but u can't totally stop it,yes no administration that does'nt have it short coming but irrespective of this Jonathan has the fear of God,Buhari does'nt have.Let me remember u "he said I will make this country ungovernor able"here we are Bokoharam.His that the president u want to elect as president because is introvert now,let power get to him u will see his true color....na dat time u will see who Buhari is......Omo shine ur eyes,gentility does'nt mean gentleness my brother,Buhari is over age and should be resting as Elders state Man.......abeg no be traditional title.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by gbounty: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2015
It's obvious that some people have been using God's name to dupe others but not in the case of this Otuoke man, So many 419 men have always prophelied to tap a little from Jonah's loot especially after the announcement of 21bn naira donation.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by amadice(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=dodoniyi post=29844349][/quote]...thaat is to say the south east and south south will pull out of nigeria becaause of a possible post election violence coming up soon....#interesting
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by OBIchinon: 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chubhie:
How would he be cut short when no weapon formed against him will prosper? Is that not contradiction?
read carefully before commenting rubbish,the prophet was making refrence to what he said in 2011
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by honeyseller291(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari. General is fake and not real.....he got no wasc n was recruited,wat a a shame to him.....n for u saying the combination of a general and and pastor the best to fight boko haram we don't need that,buhari is the boko haram itself....GEJ is a zoologist who will use the his mastery of handling animals to catch up those main ANIMALS[bokoharam] and SAMBO an architect who will use his mastery of drawing plans to plan on ways to cage those bokOhARAM...all we need is GEJ\SAMBO till.2019
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by jamace(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vote GEJ. He is a democrat. He is a man for this season.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Halts Saraki’s Trial At CCT / Liman Ibrahim, Deputies Fly Their Girlfriends Abroad For Training - Workers / The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.