Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp (4292 Views)

Rumpus In Buhari’s Camp Over Row Of Monguno, Lawal Daura / The Debt Profiles Left Behind By The Governors Who Funded Buhari’s Camp / Fashola Destabilizes Pdp Camp: Says Agbaje (57) Is “too Old To Rule Lagos” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp by londoner: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Maybe it was a deliberate goof showing what he thinks of Buhari's suitability to rule Nigeria.

Or maybe this is what he thinks about leadership, but because his loyalty may be with Lagos, rather than Nigeria as a whole, Buharis age does not bother him?

Personally, I believe Fashola and other govs know that Buhari (and his ideas) are too old for where Nigeria should be heading. I beieve they must know that APC has better candidates than him, but DONT WE ALL

It was obvious from the footage, when Buhari talked about what he did with the naira. The camera man panned to the govs present which included, Fashola.

The look on their faces SAID IT ALL......lol

I will look for it.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Seriously,some people wl rot in jail after the election.undecided
Re: Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp by thewarrior72: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
I been de think say fashola dey intelligent, but it seems I been de leave for fools paradise......in Jimi we trust in GEJ, we believe cool

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp by smartg(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
lol. Buhari calling Jonathan 'Old Man'.
Re: Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp by alizenbohr: 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
londoner:
Maybe it was a deliberate goof showing what he thinks of Buhari's suitability to rule Nigeria.

Or maybe this is what he thinks about leadership, but because his loyalty may be with Lagos, rather than Nigeria as a whole, Buharis age does not bother him?

Personally, I believe Fashola and other govs know that Buhari (and his ideas) are too old for where Nigeria should be heading. I beieve they must know that APC has better candidates than him, but DONT WE ALL

It was obvious from the footage, when Buhari talked about what he did with the naira. The camera man panned to the govs present which included, Fashola.

The look on their faces SAID IT ALL......lol

I will look for it.

Pls, I would like to see that video when you do find it.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp by Dmano: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Some people dont know who God is,gang up against whom God has blessed will fail,or how else can u discribe Fasola's comment. Any way in baba voice i dey laugh o
Re: Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp by londoner: 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
alizenbohr:

Pls, I would like to see that video when you do find it.

It was posted on a thread here, can someone help me with the name of the thread please?

It's the thread where Buhari talked about stopping counterfeit Naira.
Re: Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp by BlackTechnology: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
masterpower:
IT IS GOD THAT IS CAUSING WHAT IS HAPPENING IN APC NOW.

BUHARI FAINTED AT CALABAR.
BUHARI DOES NOT KNOW THE NAME OF HIS RUNNING MATE.
JOHN OYEGUN SAID THAT APC HAVE FAILED, AT APC CAMPAIGN IN OWERRI.
AND SO ON.

PLEASE, LET APC LEAVE IT FOR PDP.

JONATHAN IS THE MAN.

Yes

I believe God's hand is involved

Fashola's comment has further made Buhari unelectable after the certificate scandal

Our prayers is working cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp by BlackTechnology: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dmano:
Some people dont know who God is,gang up against whom God has blessed will fail,or how else can u discribe Fasola's comment. Any way in baba voice i dey laugh o

Gbam

God putting confusion in their camp

1 Like

Re: Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp by D9ty7(m): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Source: reubenabati

Hahaahahaha TANoids and their delusion
And you think the APC chieftains will pat Fashola on the back for a job well done or a speech well said?
If Fashola could tell Lagosians not to vote for Agbaje cos he is 58 or thereabout, then he is sending a strong signal to Nigerians not to vote for Buhari cos he is 72.
Fashola must be high on Buhari's cow milk.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp by nzeadachie: 1:28am On Jan 17, 2015
FASHOLA STOP SMOKING WITH TINUBU YOU REFUSE

1 Like

Re: Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 17, 2015
TaiKuun:

what has grey hair got to do with ruling Lagos state

the man and his party have run out of ideas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: GEJ Attends Winners Chapel In Ota Today / At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu / Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.