Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test (4254 Views)

Arrest, Prosecute Former Governor Uduaghan For N800 Billion Fraud,Deltans Demand / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
We demand Ameachi presents himself for a DNA test to ascertain his paternity. We suspect there could have been a mistake somewhere that brought about his birth. Some of his recent actions and inactions indicate he is not a true son of our land.

Some of us don't really care which party one belongs to because most Nigerian politicians are not trustworthy no matter the party they belong. Before the elections, some of us went to Rivers State to check the pulse of the people and it was so clear and obvious that Nyesom Wike will win overwhelmingly because of his grassroot support. Not because they hate Dakuku Peterside- a fine gentleman- but partly because of Ameachi.

Ameachi tried to instigate crisis during the elections for it to be postponed but he failed woefully. After he failed in that direction, he worked underground to have the elections annulled by the Court for a rerun. A rerun will have caused more bloodshed in our land but the Supreme Court saved the imminent bloodshed. Again, Ameachi cancelled our Maritime University project and will channel the money for projects in the north. This Maritime University project will have given our people jobs and also expand Maritime Education and Training for Nigerians.

Some of us danced almost naked in joy when Adams Oshiomhole was pronounced the Governor of Edo State by the Court but though he now talks uncontrollably, we still understand his behaviour, his problem is caused by his new wife, with time, he will change. That of Ameachi is different, he is a prodigal son but this time he won't be lucky like that one in the Holy Bible.

We hereby call on him to subject himself to a DNA test, we will freely donate money for the test. We call on his supporters esp on Nairaland(it is on Nairaland he has many supporters but in Niger Delta he is not recognize), to prevail on him to accept this offer because if he refuses, anytime he is done with the Government and retires, we will have no other option than to banish him to Sokoto, Zamfara, Sambisa or anywhere his brothers are in the north.

Signed:

Id911, On behalf of Patriotic Niger Delta Youths

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by tubouncen(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Funny set of people
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by chriskosherbal(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nigeria why now?
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by ta4ba3(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Buhahahahah... dint read though.. but d name is kinda funny sha.. he's like local TRINITY
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by fulanimafia: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
You need painkillers bro grin
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
ta4ba3:
Buhahahahah... dint read though.. but d name is kinda funny sha.. he's like local TRINITY

We don't like him, we don't want him on our land anymore because he is not one of us.

We will freely donate him to any tribe that needs him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
fulanimafia:
You need painkillers bro grin
No! I don't. Sir, do u need one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by fulanimafia: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
id911:

No! I don't. Sir, do u need one?

I'm as happy as happy can be Oga, you're the one flooding us with tears over the Great Lion of Ubima.

DNA test indeed...you should have gone to his father's grave to collect samples to be extra sure.

Pele cheesy
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by peacengine(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
He is not one of us, he can't be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
fulanimafia:

I'm as happy as happy can be Oga, you're the one flooding us with tears over the Great Lion of Ubima.

DNA test indeed...you should have gone to his father's grave to collect samples to be extra sure.

Pele cheesy

Lion of Ubima ke? We in the Niger Delta don't know who that one is. He is a millipede of Ubima

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by tpiaobsession: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
instead of Niger Deltans, put id911 in thread title.

where are you from btw.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by IVORY2009(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
This has been long over due, this minister seems to be frm Sokoto state, ever since he resumed office as a xport minister he has been a pain in the a** of his fellow niger deltas, he woke up one morning and put an end to one of the university dat is about to start, secondly he plans to bring the the Okirika H2O front, etc, he actually needs a DNA test to ascertain his true origin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by NobleAngell(f): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
All these Niger Deltans are always complaining. You can never help a man who isn't ready to help himself. Sit der and keep waiting for govt to spoon feed u. You will willingly donate money for the DNA test? That's coming from people that claim to be helpless. Mtcwwwwww you don't have a case.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by oluwalfa: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
See madness
So their zoo-created niger delta now has DNA?
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
IVORY2009:
This has been long over due, this minister seems to be frm Sokoto state, ever since he resumed office as a xport minister he has been a pain in the a** of his fellow niger deltas, he woke up one morning and put an end to one of the university dat is about to start, secondly he plans to bring the the Okirika H2O front, etc, he actually needs a DNA test to ascertain his true origin.

The way he behaves calls for great concern. Don't know what his problems are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by orisa37: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
He isn't even a Nigerian from his character. The closest will be either Cameroon or Equatorial Guinea/Congo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
NobleAngell:
All these Niger Deltans are always complaining. You can never help a man who isn't ready to help himself. Sit der and keep waiting for govt to spoon feed u. DNA my asssssssssss.

Who told you we are always complaining? Despite the destruction of our land and pollution of our water by the Oil and Gas Companies depriving us of our source of livelihood and with no infrastructural development, we still keep our cool.

But Ameachi is adding more pains to our condition. If u want him, take him pls because we no longer need him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
orisa37:
He isn't even a Nigerian from his character. The closest will be either Cameroon or Equatorial Guinea/Congo.

It might be true, who knows
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
tpiaobsession:
instead of Niger Deltans, put id911 in thread title.

where are you from btw.

OK bro, but I don't think it's bad the way it is.

I'm from...
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by tpiaobsession: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
id911:

OK bro, but I don't think it's bad the way it is.

I'm from...pm

you're from Edo state no doubt.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by IVORY2009(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
id911:

The way he behaves calls for great concern. Don't know what his problems are

He was so lucky GEJ never won the elections, he would hv been cooling in ......
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
tpiaobsession:

you're from Edo state no doubt.
No brother. Not from there Sir
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by tpiaobsession: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
id911:

No brother. Not from there Sir

you must be from outside Nigeria then.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
id911:

Lion of Ubima ke? We in the Niger Delta don't know who that one is. He is a millipede of Ubima
Who made you the spokesman of the Niger-Delta. Amaechi is a true son of the soil and has nothing to prove to anyone.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
tpiaobsession:

you must be from outside Nigeria then.
If u say so
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by NobleAngell(f): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
id911:

Who told you we are always complaining? Despite the destruction of our land and pollution of our water by the Oil and Gas Companies depriving us of our source of livelihood and with no infrastructural development, we still keep our cool.

But Ameachi is adding more pains to our condition. If u want him, take him pls because we no longer need him

Too bad u need him more than he needs you.
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
NobleAngell:
Too bad u need him more than he needs you.

That's your own opinion ma'am, you're entitle to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by SamJed(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Honestly, i like dakuku as a person but why i didnt want him is because of amaechi...i wonder if amaechi is a true Niger deltan...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chiwude:
Who made you the spokesman of the Niger-Delta. Amaechi is a true son of the soil and has nothing to prove to anyone.

You're not from Niger Delta bro but I'll pardon your rant because you're still close to us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by id911(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
SamJed:
Honestly, i like dakuku as a person but why i didnt want him is because of amaechi...i wonder if amaechi is a true Niger deltan...

That's the reason we should find out where he is from

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by Leopardd(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
cheesy
Re: Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test by zendy: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
I would like the same DNA prescribed for Okorocha.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Ignores Buhari @kastina Prayer Grounds Lere Olayinka Pics / PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr / Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.