Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Women Want - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want (9545 Views)

What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / What Women Really Want / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Want by fuckerholic(m): 1:33am On Jan 24, 2015
2SWT:
too much

Is like you've never dated a woman

do these for a real woman and watch your relationship turn into a lovely one

And I will be missing the other pretty ladies out there just for one lady that holds me ransome ?
Re: What Women Want by fuckerholic(m): 1:35am On Jan 24, 2015
AlphaLycan:
Ladies should learn to communicate better biko!!

You ask a lady what's wrong with her and she says "nothing".. And she expects u to miraculously know it?! *scoff*

We ain't mind-readers!

Nice thread tho OP. kiss

My dear I tire for them ooh..
Re: What Women Want by Thinkr(m): 2:31am On Jan 24, 2015
Put up with attitude, pet you, tell you my schedule, spend my money on you, care for you, quality time, and all other stuffs grin grin grin THAT'S INTERESTING.
Re: What Women Want by pryme(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2015
@Op you expect men to understand, to man up, to show maturity, to be the best person on the planet. But yet the women are comfortable to be complicated, irrational, laid back, naggy, arrogant, careless. So its only men that should try and get their acts together?

It's only a man that does not know his true value they will try to be a better person for a woman that will not do same.

Sometimes the value of a woman is over-rated, that's why they can afford to be selfish.
Re: What Women Want by 2SWT(f): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
fuckerholic:

And I will be missing the other pretty ladies out there just for one lady that holds me ransome ?
Hmm

you have to grow up dear
Re: What Women Want by 2SWT(f): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
pryme:
@Op you expect men to understand, to man up, to show maturity, to be the best person on the planet. But yet the women are comfortable to be complicated, irrational, laid back, naggy, arrogant, careless. So its only men that should try and get their acts together?

It's only a man that does not know his true value they will try to be a better person for a woman that will not do same.

Sometimes the value of a woman is over-rated, that's why they can afford to be selfish.
.not so
Re: What Women Want by 2SWT(f): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thinkr:
Put up with attitude, pet you, tell you my schedule, spend my money on you, care for you, quality time, and all other stuffs grin grin grin THAT'S INTERESTING.
Not a great deal

l guess
Re: What Women Want by fuckerholic(m): 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
2SWT:
Hmm

you have to grow up dear
Up to where ?
Re: What Women Want by Parpor(m): 12:53am On Sep 22, 2016
2SWT,if ds is all women want,TRUST ME I won't hv much problem when the time comes
Re: What Women Want by 2SWT(f): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Parpor:
2SWT,if ds is all women want,TRUST ME I won't hv much problem when the time comes
wow

U're a real man
Re: What Women Want by Parpor(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
2SWT:
wow

U're a real man
. Lols, cutie u r funny. Truth is,even d ladies dnt know wat dey want
Re: What Women Want by sekem: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2016
Nice thoughts you have there, Madam 2SWT.

Come to think of it, you are not even asking for much.

I think I can do all that and do it perfectly.

But...
Re: What Women Want by 2SWT(f): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
sekem:
Nice thoughts you have there, Madam 2SWT.
Come to think of it, you are not even asking for much.
I think I can do all that and do it perfectly.
But...
but what?
Re: What Women Want by sekem: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
2SWT:
but what?

... But just wait until you see my own list!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider / Got some. / Woman Who Caused Heavy Traffic On Lagos 3rd Mainland Bridge Spotted On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.