Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

What Happens Immidiately After Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens Immidiately After Death (2125 Views)

What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Have You Ever Praise Or Thank God Immidiately Bad Thing Happen ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens Immidiately After Death by Daniel058(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
What happens when one dies? Your contribution should base on bible teachings......
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by jeremiah505(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
People Cry...

2 Likes

Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by Cikoloko(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
jeremiah505:
People Cry...
then eat,drink and dance and cry again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by Elslim: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
And they continue crying...
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by RedArrow: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
and cry again...until they are tired of crying
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by Daniel058(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
All these comedians?
jeremiah505:
People Cry...
Cikoloko:
then eat,drink and dance and cry again
jeremiah505:
People Cry...
jeremiah505:
People Cry...
jeremiah505:
People Cry...
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by xpac01(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Daniel058:
All these comedians?

That are crying as if they are laughing...

1 Like

Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by DickDastardly(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Then their woman starts poking another man while their men continue poking other holes too sad

2 Likes

Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by xpac01(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Eventhough they are tired they keep crying.

1 Like

Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Then when they are tired of crying, they sleep, wake up and continue the crying

2 Likes

Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by mankand(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Go and die first, then in your second life you can write an article about your experience in dying.

angry
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by hahn(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Op, hang yourself and come back with the full gist and pictures. Experience is the best teacher.

We promise not to cry

1 Like

Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by Daniel058(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
sadguy:
Then when they are tired of crying, they sleep, wake up and continue the crying
AKPOS!
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by jeremiah505(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Daniel058:
All these comedians?

also eat... Drink and High... =D..
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by Daniel058(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
mankand:
Go and die first, then in your second life you can write an article about your experience in dying.

angry
lai-lai cool
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by Daniel058(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
hahn:
Op, hang yourself and come back with the full gist and pictures. Experience is the best teacher.

We promise not to cry
where are you from cool

1 Like

Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by hahn(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
Daniel058:
where are you from cool

Nigeria. U?

1 Like

Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by Daniel058(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
hahn:

Nigeria.
which part?

1 Like

Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by hahn(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Daniel058:
which part?

Answer my question first

1 Like

Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by michphenomena(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
They cry and cry....leta pick a date and choose ankara for d owanbe tinz.......dance and dance and 4get d whole death issue..
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by dasrackhor(m): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
michphenomena:
They cry and cry....leta pick a date and choose ankara for d owanbe tinz.......dance and dance and 4get d whole death issue..
naso broda...1000000 like for u.....

1 Like

Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by michphenomena(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
dasrackhor:
naso broda...1000000 like for u.....
BIG HUG

1 Like

Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by johnydon22(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Don't i just love all the answers given to this op.. grin... op there is your answers so case closed!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Immediately one drops dead,the last sense that stop functioning is the sense of hearing (ear) however when you die,you remain unexisted like before you was born meaning you came and die off earth like anyother living specie would,the reason people cry is because they would miss you forever,that been said,philosophically No one person can prove the fact that man has a soul and can live after death because nobody has ever experimented and came back to earth to tell us how life in another world seems like,you could be the first op and when you back from the dead to tell us about where you visited I might as well quit being an atheist which I am but before that I rep the A in the theist!!!
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by sorextee(m): 1:36am On Jan 17, 2015
And then share your clothes among theirselves.
RedArrow:
and cry again...until they are tired of crying
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by Ranchhoddas: 3:55am On Jan 17, 2015
Rigor mortis.
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by Charles911: 4:40am On Jan 17, 2015
When u die u see a beem of light then you hole life flashes in from of u a voice teaching u right from wrong no hell after death is is peace u spirit goes back to God
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by Charles911: 4:42am On Jan 17, 2015
God created heaven and earth no part of the bible says he created heaven eart and hell hell is just like wen u mom tells u as a kid that if u touch a girl u gets her pregnant just to keep u on the positive side God is not wicked if you are bad u will be distroyed no hell
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by Daniel058(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
NON OF YOU HAVE ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS cool
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Burial....
Re: What Happens Immidiately After Death by udumosam23(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Have asked this question severally, the answers I get are conflicting. (1) that you go to heaven or hell after death, (2) that they go to paradise ( a temporal heaven or temporal hell).

People who seem to have died and rose again confirms the first, and claim they saw others in hell or heaven.

The bible speaks of a resurrection, and only the died resurrects, revelation also speak of the grave, and sea giving up the dead in them, personally I believe that the soul of man is mortal. So, after death, the spirit returns to God, the soul remains unconscious until Christ's returns.
That makes a little sense to me until I see a superior argument.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Is Returning BACK To Africa / Jehovah's Witnesses Refuted / Why Muslims Pray To Mohammed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.