Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally (6365 Views)

List Of Kogi State Commissioners With Their Portfolios, Today At Lokoja / Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade / Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by killuminati(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
priscaoge:
*Singing in Kaycee's pullover voice*

Buhari pull over eeehhh Buhari pullover
show me your Certificate oya pullover.....eeeehhh Buhari pullover!
you's a she-goat

1 Like

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by sharubutu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
The caption is very correct. It was indeed an intimidating crowd. I was there live. Now I can authoritatively prophecy that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is gone.
#eye_witness

3 Likes

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by victorD3: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kakpos:
PDP REST IN PEACE

Lobbish!
Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by Mooaloji(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
OMG! I trust my people we are nt blind, we need change too, PDP has subjected kogites in so much suffering. IGALA, IGBIRA and the rest need to join the moving train and they have done that. Jonathan and wada both of u are goner cos in BUHARI we trust. God bless GMB/Osinbajo. God bless Kogi state. God bless Nigeria. GMB olale, olane!

3 Likes

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by ichidodo: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Fringes:
I can't find it on DSTV. Neither Channels TV or AIT is showing it, quite unlike most APC rallies.

Is TVC on DSTV? What channel is it?

Dayo23, please contribute.

Why isn't this on satellite TV? Some of us are supporting General Buhari and Prof Osinbajo aggressively and can only satisfy our intentions to be with him everywhere on this campaign by watching all his campaigns LIVE on TV. Channels and AIT used to show them until a few days ago.
peeping into the mind an opposition fan... You can sense his anxiety and desperation at this juncture "OmG what's going on? Are we losing the momentum? why aren't we on national tv? What will happen to me if Buhari loses..m'ogbe."

Today, I could only get to watch PDP's campaign in Abia on AIT and Channels. i still think they would lose anyway - as their crowd were only slightly larger than APC's in the same state - which took place very late at night on that occasion.
Readily,at this juncture, the mind snaps back to clinging to false hope which happens when it refuses the sure outcome of an event like Buhari shedding tears a fourth time

2 Likes

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by dayo23(f): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Obiagelli:
More
Osun?
Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by ichidodo: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
sharubutu:
The caption is very correct. It was indeed an insane crowd. I was there live. Now I can authoritatively prophecy that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is gone.
#eye_witness
Hope you collected your share....
Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
Yaayyy
I trust my people o
#change.

wow u kute! Keep it up cheesy
Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by dayo23(f): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Battery was low, couldn't take much clips but crowd was insane, extremely powerful crowd shouting Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! Sai Baba! Team on the way back to Abuja. Nassawara tomorrow God grace

1 Like

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
wow u kute! Keep it up cheesy
Thankk yyyou o smiley
Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by Fringes(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
dayo23:
Battery was low, couldn't take much clips but crowd was insane, extremely powerful crowd shouting Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! Sai Baba! Team on the way back to Abuja. Nassawara tomorrow God grace

Dayo, please seak with the APC campaign media team. Let them arrange to let us continue to watch have the campaigns LIVE on satelitte TV.

NTA only shows Goodluck's. Part of maintaining the people's psyche is to have us continue to see that we are in the majority, and that this message of CHANGE is popular all over the country.

You understand what I mean. It would boost people's morale to continue to have the CHANGE discussions in our local groups, streets, communities and everywhere we the common people meet.

Having it on TV would not only be advertisement to our opponents about our strength, it would also encourage our grassroot troops to forge ahead with our campaigns and positive discourse about CHANGE everywhere.

*I'm not a politician.
*I bear no political party affiliation.

I however know that Goodluck has done his best and can't do better. He even said today on LIVE TV at Abia that he knows he is growing too old for the office. It tells you the man is admittedly at his wits end.

Mandela was way older than him when he was released from prison, before he toured the world in appreciation of global support during his incaceration, his campaign for South African Presidency, conclusion of his single term tenure, retirement from public office up until when he participated actively in the South African bid for the 2010 FIFA World Cup - which they got with him on the team.

So dayo23 Sir, please reply.

2 Likes

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by RedEboe(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2036165_b7fm3tsccaakhxy_jpegd14c887dd9d7e57f2a0acf6888c7d2ca

What is INSANE about this crowd for God's sake? Very average if you ask me. APC fans are fast losing their minds with this propaganda o...Choi!!!

1 Like

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by Samexdx(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sai Buhari...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by adaweezy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
proudly anebira

1 Like

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by sallee(f): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
I was at the venue and it was massive, I could'nt enter the stadium because of the crowd. The people outside were more than those inside. This Man BUHARI is truly loved and accepted here. We pray he wins

1 Like

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by Bruteforce1o1: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
[s]
ichidodo:
You mean the hired crowd besieging his campaign train or the psychophantic/opportunist igbo chief giving him chieftaincy title?. Forget talk...Buhari will not see 0.5% votes from South south/ South East take that to the Bank
[/s]

Emenike, stop crying everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by ichidodo: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Emenike, stop crying everywhere.
Chai..e pain am wella.
Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by Bruteforce1o1: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
[s]
ichidodo:
Chai..e pain am wella.
[/s]

Emenike, Your tears cant save your master. Cry till eternity.....

3 Likes

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by ichidodo: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Fringes:

[s]Dayo, please seak with the APC campaign media team. Let them arrange to let us continue to watch have the campaigns LIVE on satelitte TV.

NTA only shows Goodluck's. Part of maintaining the people's psyche is to have us continue to see that we are in the majority, and that this message of CHANGE is popular all over the country.

You understand what I mean. It would boost people's morale to continue to have the CHANGE discussions in our local groups, streets, communities and everywhere we the common people meet.

Having it on TV would not only be advertisement to our opponents about our strength, it would also encourage our grassroot troops to forge ahead with our campaigns and positive discourse about CHANGE everywhere.

*I'm not a politician.

I however know that Goodluck has done his best and can't do better. He even said today on LIVE TV at Abia that he knows he is growing too old for the office. It tells you the man is admittedly at his wits end.

Mandela was way older than him when he was released from prison, before he toured the world in appreciation of global support during his incaceration, his campaign for South African Presidency, conclusion of his single term tenure, retirement from public office up until when he participated actively in the South African bid for the 2010 FIFA World Cup - which they got with him on the team.

So dayo23 Sir, please reply.[/s]
All i see is desperation and anxiety......
Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by Kingspin(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

smiley smiley coolcool
#change
Lagos need change too. Change is here.
Sai Agbaje

1 Like

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by Kingspin(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
RedEboe:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2036165_b7fm3tsccaakhxy_jpegd14c887dd9d7e57f2a0acf6888c7d2ca

What is INSANE about this crowd for God's sake? Very average if you ask me. APC fans are fast losing their minds with this propaganda o...Choi!!!
Imagine a 72 years old man cheating and deceiving some youth at this modern age.

2 Likes

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by Kingspin(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
RedEboe:

Imagine a 72 years old man cheating and deceiving some youth at this modern time. When Fashola and co are around.

1 Like

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by Kingspin(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
RedEboe:

Imagine a 72 years old man cheating and deceiving some youth at this modern time. When Fashola and co are around..

2 Likes

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by adamskutty(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

okene cool
grin i am from ankpa .

So u be my sister be that nau grin
Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by 100Cents: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
dayo23:

Keep on editing the picture.

Crop the edges well well.

What a see of heads ! Wow 50 people.
Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by baybeeboi: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
sallee:
I was at the venue and it was massive, I could'nt enter the stadium because of the crowd. The people outside were more than those inside. This Man BUHARI is truly loved and accepted here. We pray he wins
Afor di inno
Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by baybeeboi: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

okene cool
adamskutty:
i am from ankpa
am from Anyingba
am from Olamaboro
am from Ida
am from Lokoja
am from Kabba
I hope we are sibblings?
Nonsense
Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
baybeeboi:

am from Anyingba
am from Olamaboro
am from Ida
am from Lokoja
am from Kabba
I hope we are sibblings?
Nonsense
Guy,ur head dey shake abi undecided
Why quote me wen u have nothin to say?

1 Like

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by adamskutty(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
baybeeboi:

am from Anyingba
am from Olamaboro
am from Ida
am from Lokoja
am from Kabba
I hope we are sibblings?
Nonsense
Are u high on fresh cow dung?

Wtf is siblblings? grin

2 Likes

Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by baybeeboi: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

Guy,ur head dey shake abi undecided
Why quote me wen u have nothin to say?

pin
Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by dayo23(f): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Fringes:

Dayo, please seak with the APC campaign media team. Let them arrange to let us continue to watch have the campaigns LIVE on satelitte TV.

*I'm not a politician.

So dayo23 Sir, please reply.
Absolutely correct! Am with you on this. I actually thought it was aired on channels tv and AIT, anyway I belive something will be done about it.
Re: INSANE CROWD At Lokoja APC Presidential Rally by priscaoge(f): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
killuminati:
you's a she-goat

I will forgive your ignorance, next time be civil cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo / Okonjo-Iweala: Is She The Messiah We Are Waiting For, Or Do We Look For Another? / Anonymous Donors Besiege CPC !!!! Take It Or Leave It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.