Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja (33289 Views)

List Of Kogi State Commissioners With Their Portfolios, Today At Lokoja / Buhari Hosted To A Lunch By Emir Of Daura (photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by TopWinner(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2015
Update on the #TrekForGEJ
The President GEJ trekking duo have been receiving so many goodies since their adventure began, here's another one.. See picture below..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 07, 2015
The owner of the empty seat was taking the picture. lol

I'm tired of hearing about these people. If you are interested in their progress just follow them on twitter or instagram.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2015
#Positive Treckker's.. WALK ON!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by tit(f): 3:27pm On May 07, 2015
do not give them heavy food like amala.
amala will make them sleepy and also dehydrate them.
they need to be light.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by Mogidi: 3:28pm On May 07, 2015
Has anyone noticed those trekking for #babaonechance have no certificates whilst those trekking for GEJ are graduates?

Follow him on twitter @OladeleNihi

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by ta4ba3(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2015
Nigerians planning on breaking the iseralites record

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by temitemi1(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by rottennaija(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2015
This man will soon become distracted... First, a female companion, then hosting, after lift...and he will soon lose focus

2 Likes

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by wachakuta(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2015
Abeg I de find partner make we trek from zambisa to otouke... PM me if u r interested

3 Likes

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by omenka(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2015
I hope noblezone would open series of threads to dissect this guy's journey as well.

Smh for haters.

9 Likes

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by alaoeri: 3:55pm On May 07, 2015
Trekking is turning out to be a lucrative business oh. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by AmucheJane(f): 3:55pm On May 07, 2015
But is this trekking for real? Just asking o and I need answers please.

1 Like

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by TopWinner(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2015
Yes. Very real. Follow them on twitter @OladeleNihi and @Gloria_speaks to confirm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by freedom96: 4:27pm On May 07, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
#Positive Treckker's.. WALK ON!!
lolz....continuity and transformation trekkers cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by Ilekeh(f): 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
Why GEJ guy come short like this?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by Saucekide25(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
grin grin hian,i thought it was Trekking Non Stop??
Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by folabayo1(f): 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
Opportunist undecided am sure none of them voted him mshew...yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
Ok...this government likes to copy a lot.
No new initiatives at all

2 Likes

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by Goldenheart(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
Srzly
Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by intergral(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
Let them keep on trekking to failure... A man who failed in every aspect they are busy trekking for him, I believe after 3months of buhari's government they will know that Jonathan Almost destroyed their future then they will start trekking back....
Nigerians we claim we are wise but after this election I know that we are among the dullest Nations ever existed, Fuel is scarce but we use twitter, facebook, blogS and other socialmedia to laugh about it rather protest so that the government will stand up to their duties and that's how our Leaders will keep on looting and destroying your future and that of your children.. KEEp on laughing and trekking to Failure

26 Likes

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by youngds: 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by hazyfm: 4:29pm On May 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by ignis: 4:29pm On May 07, 2015
These trekking thing is an evidence of mass unemployment and joblessness in Nigeria.
#Baba now that you are there, please do the needful

10 Likes

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by Rick9(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by Pebcak: 4:29pm On May 07, 2015

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by hizaya61(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by izenco2005(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by kemnareal: 4:32pm On May 07, 2015
Pls I want to follow dem on twiter hw will I go about it.
Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by millionaireman: 4:32pm On May 07, 2015
GEJ relinquished power to its pressumed owners. That has made GEJ a celebrity.

Hopefully, by the time it's Buhari's turn to relinquish power to another person from the south of Nigeria, Buhari shall want to also become a celebrity like GEJ.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by letsbet(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2015
H
Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by toluine56(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2015
See politicians deceiving demselves..this one trek, dat one trek.
Nigerians no gt time for all dat.
I smell propaganda if all dis aren't publicity stunts esp dis gej own
Re: Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja by Abduljohn(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2015
Na so Kenyan start dat makes dem best joggers in d world mayb as time goes on Nigerians might make history in treckking

Operation treck to becom celebrity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Communique From The Governors’ Meeting With IGP / Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother / Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.