Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought (6431 Views)

New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by mzjaney(f): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari’s daughter Zahra melted twitter for two days with her overrated beauty, However, some no chill pill Nigerians went to the extent of searching for her portraits which were not edited to proove that she isn’t as beautiful as everybody was thinking. These pictures were taken at her sister’s wedding to Babagana Sherrif, allegedly a child of previous Bornu State Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff. See the pictures below

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/01/16/new-pictures-prooves-that-buharis-daughter-isnt-as-beautiful-as-we-all-thought/

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
so we shouldn't vote hin papa or wetin?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Ebubeslym(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
party affiliations aside.
this young woman is beautiful.
no matter How much one hates the papa, sentiments shouldn't becloud one's sense of judgement.

10 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by baby124: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please, stay away from insulting people's children. Those kids are not campaigning for anything. This is a low and dirty blow.

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Kenai: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
baby124:
Please, stay away from insulting people's children. Those kids are not campaigning for anything. This is a low and dirty blow.

Were you here when a certain APC toilet cleaner (Egift) created a thread attacking Goodluck Jonathan's daughter with lies and claiming she had an out-of-wedlock pregnancy?
Or is it just okay when APC lapdogs do it?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by delugadou(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Damn!!!!!!!! The people campaigning for APC can sell shit to any person. They are badass genius...smh

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by mzjaney(f): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
delugadou:
Damn!!!!!!!! The people campaigning for APC can sell shit to any person. They are badass genius...smh
lol
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by baby124: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kenai:

Were you here when a certain APC toilet cleaner (Egift) created a thread attacking Goodluck Jonathan's daughter with lies and claiming she had an out-of-wedlock pregnancy?
Or is it just okay when APC lapdogs do it?

I did not see that. I would have said the same. It is wrong.

Thanks.
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by ucheheart(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
And will her beauty put garri on a poor man's table if her father succeeds?

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
oh my father!!!oh my gosh!! this girl would have acted 'Cameron's AVATAR with no make up!

Hope she doesn't make noise like Yoruba girls cos she go woski Weller!

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Mogenerous(f): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Stale news, move on abeg... Like we all don't gat that #PICTUREGONEBAD... Pssst! The lady is obviously beautiful judging with other pictures taken during this same occasion so whats the fuss?

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by dguyindcorner(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
THE GIRL IS NOT ONLY BEAUTIFUL BUT AWE-INSPIRING AND FULL OF BEAUTY

TANoids will all die of confusion.

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mctheew my younger sista fyn pass her sef without photoshop grin

10 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Dgunnerz(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Teedoe25:
Is she available for marriage?

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by ziccoit: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Beauty is in the eyes of beholder. This topic is irrelevant and smacks of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by meccuno: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Well....I guess this is the real buhari's daughter.....they other photos were edited after 4hrs using photo shop.......

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by olaboy001(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Teedoe25:
Nah she be like masquerade so?

5 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
olaboy001:

Am sure una no fit get person wey fyn reach her for ur whole village grin
olaboy001:

Am sure una no fit get person wey fyn reach her for ur whole village

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
olaboy001:

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by olaboy001(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Teedoe25:
Am sure una no fit get person wey fyn reach her for ur whole village grin Am sure una no fit get person wey fyn reach her for ur whole village
But wait ooooo, is that your sis or mum?

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by size38: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
How does Buhari's daughter being beautiful or not stopped GEJ from rescuing chibok girls, creating Jobs for d youths, providing of basic amenities, ending or reducing corruption, equipping the military, ending d steady killings of Nigerians by Boko haram etc. I think those who say that d PDP and their support have run short of ideas are not making any mistake.

4 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by ichidodo: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Teedoe25:
Choi! Mana...you sis na mammy water,i no say na igbo girl.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by francizy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Teedoe25:

Hello, how your sis go be na? Connect things wink
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Teedoe25:

Abeg tell me who you want make I vote for... We can start there.
francizy:

Hello, how your sis go be na? Connect things wink

No let me send your babe this link.
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by STENON(f): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
mtchew........
Jst passing-by with my Handkerchief........
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by omenka(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
And I thought the op would at least oblige us with her pic on her profile so we can compare.

Such a shame a lady decided to create a thread like this.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by mzjaney(f): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
omenka:
And I thought the op would at least oblige us with her pic on her profile so we can compare.

Such a shame a lady decided to create a thread like this.
Hmmm... This is aa forum ooo. Dunno y u guys are taking tins personal. tongue

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by philips70(m): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
The person am seeing on African prints is way prettier than the one in the circulated picture. This thread should be DOA.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by 100Cents: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Una too wicked

Will everything make topic ?

Yes the Photoshop Chinese looking girl is fake..

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by 100Cents: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Teedoe25:

Sweet girl...

Phone number..
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by 100Cents: 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dgunnerz:

Is she available for marriage?

Are you Yerima ?
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by jahbiz: 12:19am On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari I know,

Zahra Buhari I know,

Op I don't know.

Meanwhile Zahra is more

beautiful than op.

So?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secession Not Solution To Nigeria's Problem - Gbajabiamila, Peter Obi Says / Ebonyi State: This Is The Only Investment They Do In Other States: Pictures / TUC Threatens To Sue FG Over Naira, Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.