Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought (6454 Views)

New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by thewarrior72: 12:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Chei, even sikira for my street fine pas this buharis daughter. Even if this girldey na*ked before me I won't feel anything......gush cry
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 17, 2015
Op please leave the innocent girl out of this politicking. There should be boundary line to everythin

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by mzjaney(f): 12:48am On Jan 17, 2015
jahbiz:
Buhari I know,

Zahra Buhari I know,

Op I don't know.

Meanwhile Zahra is more

beautiful than op.

So?
Lol.. I yaff hear all of u ooo. I only posted a topic ooo. Y'all wanna finish me. Lol. I came across and decided to share. She's actually a pretty lady.
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Ilekeh(f): 12:52am On Jan 17, 2015
I still see a beautiful woman.

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by thewarrior72: 2:39am On Jan 17, 2015
^^^^^That is because u wow wor hence, doesn't know what is beauty cool tongue
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by aguizm(m): 2:44am On Jan 17, 2015
Teedoe25:
Mctheew my younger sista fyn pass her sef without photoshop grin
Chaii this your sister fine pass Angelina Jolie sef. Just pm her number so we can both help ourselves.

Then I go tell my niggas say

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by fitzmayowa: 3:18am On Jan 17, 2015
olaboy001:

Nah she be like masquerade so?

Why you no upload your sister pix or gf pix make we judge Some people just like to yarn dust sha...

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Charles911: 5:16am On Jan 17, 2015
I no wan vote aboki oo shey u see what this muslims wanna do to the world mumu buhari e neva shi shumtin

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by arsetalks(m): 5:52am On Jan 17, 2015
So this is the new way PDP is campaigning? Shameful.
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 17, 2015
yeah but she looks more descent dan than his rivals daughter..signs of gud upbringing by d so called illitrate dad......gmb 4 febuhari
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by olaboy001(m): 7:02am On Jan 17, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Why you no upload your sister pix or gf pix make we judge Some people just like to yarn dust sha...
It is quite a rare thing to see a person that has both inner and outer beauty. That GMB daughter is dope
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by nzube56(m): 7:25am On Jan 17, 2015
mzjaney:
Buhari’s daughter Zahra melted twitter for two days with her overrated beauty, However, some no chill pill Nigerians went to the extent of searching for her portraits which were not edited to proove that she isn’t as beautiful as everybody was thinking. These pictures were taken at her sister’s wedding to Babagana Sherrif, allegedly a child of previous Bornu State Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff. See the pictures below

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/01/16/new-pictures-prooves-that-buharis-daughter-isnt-as-beautiful-as-we-all-thought/
. Atleast we are seeing her face, not yours
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by francizy(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2015
Imanuelle:

Abeg tell me who you want make I vote for... We can start there.

No let me send your babe this link.

LoL, enjoy man..
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Chanchit: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2015
That pix just showed the extension of her beauty, all this PDP just dey help Buhari's campaign with their money. I never knew the lady is this pretty.
Meanwhile, since the Op too na female, maybe you should just post ur pix beside her, cos if the lady ugly for ur eye, then U must be the definition of beauty.
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2015
francizy:

LoL, enjoy man..

wink
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Anasko(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2015
show your family let us see.

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Microbyte: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2015
mzjaney:
Buhari’s daughter Zahra melted twitter for two days with her overrated beauty, However, some no chill pill Nigerians went to the extent of searching for her portraits which were not edited to proove that she isn’t as beautiful as everybody was thinking. These pictures were taken at her sister’s wedding to Babagana Sherrif, allegedly a child of previous Bornu State Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff. See the pictures below

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/01/16/new-pictures-prooves-that-buharis-daughter-isnt-as-beautiful-as-we-all-thought/

See how your brain is working. You don't have any critical topic in your brain, but your next president's daughter beauty.
Just understand the kind of damage these people have done to you brain.
Go see you pastor spiritually you are blind.
Olishi.. dan buruku..
See
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by mzjaney(f): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Microbyte:

See how your brain is working. You don't have any critical topic in your brain, but your next president's daughter beauty.
Just understand the kind of damage these people have done to you brain.
Go see you pastor spiritually you are blind.
Olishi.. dan buruku..
See
Na wa oo.. What was dat for? Dis is a forum I only posted a post I saw online. Tanks anyways...
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by olaboy001(m): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2015
mzjaney:
Na wa oo.. What was dat for? Dis is a forum I only posted a post I saw online. Tanks anyways...
Then your post is senseless dear
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by moufan: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2015
stupiid news from the op
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Dgunnerz(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2015
100Cents:

Are you Yerima ?
No, I be hin Grandchild
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by mzjaney(f): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2015
embarassed
olaboy001:

Then your post is senseless dear
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Teedoe25:
guy Pm me her number
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
This pdp people are just stupid did we decide to vote 4 buhari because of her daughter's beauty b4

Try again it's not working undecided
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by MrCork: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
mzjaney:

...I will clearly pour inside....cant u people see she light skin? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by Obiwannn: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Teedoe25:

bros...awfa Na ?
I de find wife o
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by iamrealdeji(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
She shouldn't have seek for attention in the first place,you don't throw stone if you live in a glass house,children of famous politicians don't expose themselves to the whole world
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by stardom35597: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
angry
mzjaney:

Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by baralatie(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
baby124:

I did not see that. I would have said the same. It is wrong.

Thanks.
really!you are feigning ignorance of all the attacks by APC against President daughter,and family!
I suggest you dig into past threads and see how far people went to ridicule a sitting Presidents family!
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by mzjaney(f): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
stardom35597:
angry

Sweetie who collected ur bread? grin
Re: New Pictures Prooves That Buhari’s Daughter Isn’t As Beautiful As We All Thought by danzel05: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
embarassed Trust me non of una get work imagine the lady when dey flex on royal chair and suite life u are all here analysing if she fine or not men kai stop falling my hand if una like her walk up to her and stop the beef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Divide / Road To 2019; President Muhammadu Buhari Versus Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo / AKPABIO LATEST: Bode George Drops Bombshell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.