Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

What Does She Mean?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean?? (1057 Views)

What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Mean?? by boombay(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
I'm ifeoluwa by name.. I'm 17 years..i know i'm still a newbie when it comes to relationship and stuffs..no one is perfect.so please don't insult me..
I have a very beautiful girlfriend.she's 16 years old but you wouldn't know cos of the way she behaves..she behaves so mature and she's so calm.she has a very sexy shape and she's an introvert...
likewise I too...I'm a bit plumpy in size so you will think we are both clocking 20.we are both jambites...she truly loves me..
she told her elder sisters about me
we started dating last year august.
I'M NOT EXAGGERATING!
she's so beautiful that some guys would threaten me to leave her or some would bribe me with money...
so last week we went out together,as I was driving she told me to park which I did..it was in the night around 8pm... she then stared into my eyes and a question which goes thus:"can you fight for the girl you love??"
After some minutes I told her "no"
she then asked for reasons..I told that
1. I can't because if the girl truly loves me she won't expect to fight for her
2.I can only fight if I'm assured she truly loves me
I also told her that I won't allow her to fight for my love because I truly love her....
I was shocked after when she asked me ... I have been asking her why that kind of question and she has been saying "nothing"...
so I want to ask if the reply I Gave her was decent enough and what would have prompted her to ask me that question..
Re: What Does She Mean?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmm this ur story get as e be o.
Did she ask u these questions before u guys started dating or after?
If its before, then i think the answer u gave her is okay, its good to tell the truth.
But if its after...hmmm the question i have to ask u is do u really love her or are u just with her becos shes sexy and pretty??
When you answer my question, then i will know what next to tell u.
Re: What Does She Mean?? by ucheheart(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
Story for the gods. Yours is a case of infatuation not love. Like the saying goes, teenage love never lasts...
Re: What Does She Mean?? by boombay(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Hmm this ur story get as e be o.
Did she ask u these questions before u guys started dating or after?
If its before, then i think the answer u gave her is okay, its good to tell the truth.
But if its after...hmmm the question i have to ask u is do u really love her or are u just with her becos shes sexy and pretty??
When you answer my question, then i will know what next to tell u.

love man... just love
if possible get married to her
Re: What Does She Mean?? by spartoo: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
whether true love or lie love do not fight for any girl angry
Re: What Does She Mean?? by Baddo101(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
# yawns in spanish

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean?? by Baddo101(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
issokay. who gave u drivers licence?
Re: What Does She Mean?? by boombay(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
spartoo:
whether true love or lie love do not fight for any girl angry
thanks bro...
I can only fight for a girl if she loves me truly
Re: What Does She Mean?? by boombay(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
please no insults!!
Re: What Does She Mean?? by prettyjo(f): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
funny but anyway she asked you the question cos she is seeing some one else
Re: What Does She Mean?? by boombay(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
prettyjo:

Thanks a lot big sis!
Re: What Does She Mean?? by demelza: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
prettyjo:
Or she reads too much romance novels.
Re: What Does She Mean?? by spartoo: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
boombay:

thanks bro...
I can only fight for a girl if she loves me truly

how to kno if sh truly lovs u is d problem
Re: What Does She Mean?? by prettyjo(f): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
demelza:
yea,maybe.you never can tell
Re: What Does She Mean?? by boombay(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
demelza:

no no no naah!
she doesn't!
Re: What Does She Mean?? by boombay(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
spartoo:

how to kno if sh truly lovs u is d problem
so wah do you think??
Re: What Does She Mean?? by boombay(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
I'm thinking of showing her this thread...then tell her to explain herselfundecided
Re: What Does She Mean?? by jnrbayano(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Repackaged Andyblaze
Re: What Does She Mean?? by mirexxx(f): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
like u said dere are guys fighting 4 her.. so she wanna know if ur worth datingsmiley
Re: What Does She Mean?? by apparentlylaw(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
U dey drive @age 17(OBO) ....u get driving Licence(I biliv U ) ....Her elder sis gave her consent to date @her age(She try well) ....
Re: What Does She Mean?? by spartoo: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
boombay:

so wah do think

dnt go too deep but do not hold bac ur affection and hav in mind dat notin lasts 4eva
Re: What Does She Mean?? by boombay(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
apparentlylaw:
U dey drive @age 17(OBO) ....u get driving Licence(I biliv U ) ....Her elder sis gave her consent to date @her age(She try well) ....

oh common!
don't be this dull undecided
Re: What Does She Mean?? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
boombay:
I'm ifeoluwa by name.. I'm 17 years..i know i'm still a newbie when it comes to relationship and stuffs..no one is perfect.so please don't insult me..
I have a very beautiful girlfriend.she's 16 years old but you wouldn't know cos of the way she behaves..she behaves so mature and she's so calm.she has a very sexy shape and she's an introvert...
likewise I too...I'm a bit plumpy in size so you will think we are both clocking 20.we are both jambites...she truly loves me..
she told her elder sisters about me
we started dating last year august.
I'M NOT EXAGGERATING!
she's so beautiful that some guys would threaten me to leave her or some would bribe me with money...
so last week we went out together,as I was driving she told me to park which I did..it was in the night around 8pm... she then stared into my eyes and a question which goes thus:"can you fight for the girl you love??"
After some minutes I told her "no"
she then asked for reasons..I told that
1. I can't because if the girl truly loves me she won't expect to fight for her
2.I can only fight if I'm assured she truly loves me
I also told her that I won't allow her to fight for my love because I truly love her....
I was shocked after when she asked me ... I have been asking her why that kind of question and she has been saying "nothing"...
so I want to ask if the reply I Gave her was decent enough and what would have prompted her to ask me that question..
do you have driver's license ?

(1) (Reply)

8 Compliments Guys Should Avoid Making To Ladies / I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend / I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.