Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys (7682 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by mzjaney(f): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Who ever invented this must be awarded a degree in creativity. Ladies, would you purchase it?

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/01/16/see-the-latest-thing-in-town-ladies-are-using-to-deceive-guys/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Mutuwa(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
mzjaney:
Who ever invented this must be awarded a degree in creativity. Ladies, would you purchase it?
/

Would u?
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by mzjaney(f): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mutuwa:

Would u?
I'm not a face cap person...
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dat's cool
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by ronald4lif(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
If it makes one feel good about themselves why not, not everyone dresses to impress the opposite sex

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by major466(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
Imagine a lady riding a power bike down the street wearing this cap then all of a sudden, Strong Winds blew it off...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by darisgod(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Loool
Breeze don blow we don see chicken fuuro grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by rawpadgin(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
major466:
Imagine a lady riding a power bike down the street wearing this cap when all of a sudden, strong winds blew it off...
then we will see 2baba in female form

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by ambassadorgozie(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hahahihihihiohiohiohuhuhuhuhuhuhehehehr!!!
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
Dat's cool
What is cool about cheap deceit?
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
RicKyRichards:

What is cool about cheap deceit?
Some ladies have been deceivin guys since 1900bc,what's dis compared to butt pad or push up?? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

Some ladies have been deceivin guys since 1900bc,what's dis compared to butt pad or push up?? undecided
Deceit is deceit. This generation seems to really have self-esteem issues. Be real.
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by checkdate(m): 1:24am On Jan 17, 2015
darisgod:
Loool
Breeze don blow we don see chicken fuuro grin tongue
Your Fuuro ?
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by dechandel(f): 1:48am On Jan 17, 2015
Very good for a bad hair day
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Afrok(m): 1:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Hehe... Guys deceives girls with mouth while girls deceives guys with looks, abeg who dey suffer d deceit pass? undecided

That moment when ur bestie in class sees the cap and decides to remove it and try it on her head shocked
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by ronald4lif(m): 1:59am On Jan 17, 2015
dechandel:
Very good for a bad hair day

I know say you go go buy one, follow follow amebo tongue
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by dechandel(f): 4:19am On Jan 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

I know say you go go buy one, follow follow amebo tongue
Before nko

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Tashaamania(f): 4:46am On Jan 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Lilamartedi(f): 6:29am On Jan 17, 2015
I really don't look good on face caps cry
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Medunah: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2015
2 in 1, i dnt see anyfin wrong with it
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Moblord(m): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2015
OMG a cuci maza
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 17, 2015
looks cool, hehe
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Mrwhalex(m): 7:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Afrok:
Hehe... Guys deceives girls with mouth while girls deceives guys with looks, abeg who dey suffer d deceit pass? undecided

That moment when ur bestie in class sees the cap and decides to remove it and try it on her head shocked
Abi the moment when the weather is so hot and you're dripping with sweat like xmas chicken cry and your friends keep urging you to remove your cap for fresh air to quench the stinking odour from your head. shocked Lobatan wink grin

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 17, 2015
Its not about guys this time. Its about what I want and if I feel that it'll make me look good, who cares what guys think! Did they buy it for me or is he my husband? Or my dad?
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by iamrealdeji(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2015
Nbm 0
rawpadgin:
then we will see 2baba in female form
Lmao
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2015
Where can I buy dis tin biko, I need to get through U.S immigration.

Last time I drew a mustache on my face with marker, but they still recognised me sad

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by rosebase(f): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2015
hehehehe, I think I love it, might consider it soon bcs I intend going on a low-cut. how much is it?
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Afrok(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2015
Mrwhalex:
Abi the moment when the weather is so hot and you're dripping with sweat like xmas chicken cry and your friends keep urging you to remove your cap for fresh air to quench the stinking odour from your head. shocked Lobatan wink grin
haha... She will refuse na, saying SWEATING IS HER HOBBY cheesy.
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Nmeri17: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2015
now I kno why that Trisha girl is always on CAPS LOCK angry
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Kowor(f): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2015
Lol. Na wa ooooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

"With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear / Conversation Between A Persistence Boyfriend And His Girlfriend. / Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.