Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,158 members, 7,842,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque (27211 Views)

"I Killed 13 People" - 17-Year-Old Boko Haram Suspect (Photo) / Boko Haram Suspect Tied By A Soldier In Chad (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by diresimdi(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=prettyjennifer post=29856256][/quote]No picture, no believe! The rule of Nairaland reports. So get us pix pls.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by UGLYS: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
I immediately follow u go examine the breast, see as the tin yellow and fresh. Walahi, this prettyjennifer breast fresh ooo! Make I go look again

Dude, instead strategise how you go take colonize am, I mean yearn for more, steady look no go satisfy you ooo
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by jingh(f): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2015
nacosprof:

Why didn't you response to my apology since yesterday
I respond sir, tanx for your affection
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by shizzle11(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2015
prettyjennifer:

grin grin grin
They are all using your head and you're here opening your teeth anyhow.

'mutuwa' means death in hausa, so when you say you sight him, it means you see death.

Engage your brain

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by calaway: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2015
Proxy001:
well from the report it seems the victim is a victim of circumstances.... or a pre meditated plan by the Muslims to kill anyone who isn't a Muslim that comes close to their mosque especially during worship owing to the brutal experience they had in the kano mosque few months ago.... well looking at bit from two perspectives my subversion is

* No matter the circumstance jungle justice is wrong. Everyone deserves fair hearing

* The youths played by the rules "A stitch in time saves nine" I.e stopping the supposed terrorist before he commits collateral damage
my heart cries to hear the death of another innocent soul in the hands of buharis animals. God must punish evil even if it is delayed.
the victim surely was Uche Okorie RIP. these are the moments you expect to hear the. voices of condemnation...... sadly not a sound....life goes on.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by callmenow: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2015
Surely, the headline should be 'APC and Boko haram member lynched at Kano mosque'. Please make the change accordingly ASAP, OP
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by calaway: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2015
Proxy001:
well from the report it seems the victim is a victim of circumstances.... or a pre meditated plan by the Muslims to kill anyone who isn't a Muslim that comes close to their mosque especially during worship owing to the brutal experience they had in the kano mosque few months ago.... well looking at bit from two perspectives my subversion is

* No matter the circumstance jungle justice is wrong. Everyone deserves fair hearing

* The youths played by the rules "A stitch in time saves nine" I.e stopping the supposed terrorist before he commits collateral damage
my heart cries to hear the death of another innocent soul in the hands of buharis animals. God must punish evil even if it is delayed.
the victim was Uche Okorie RIP. these are the moments you expect to hear the. voices of condemnation...... sadly not a sound....life goes on.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by otunbadan(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2015
Bsc:
Zambiza forest, is it kind of endless? Bama, is it an ocean soldiers cnt swim? If we knw ther camps ..why dnt we lunch a rocket..then grand force will surround d area for those who want to escape. Wetin dey happen for this country?....

Buy form and join army, your input is needed in NA not NL
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2015
prettyjennifer:

Siqht Yhu grin grin wink wink
i mean no disrespect gurl... buh, you have a big heart. kudos
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by aya39aliyu: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2015
That was not a jungle justice this is pure and right justice do wait for him to kil hundre innocent soul ? Is not poSsible who ever attempt and failled we are not suppose to faill like him do me I do you is acceptable justice God bless people and the youth of kano
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by adedayourt(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2015
An unidentified man was Friday lynched in Kano on suspicion he belonged to the deadly sect, Boko Haram.
The man was stoned to death by hundreds who gathered near Kano Central Mosque shortly before the commencement of Friday prayers.

So after killin, they must av gone in2 d mosque to pray abi

Conts sipping my sugarless liptea
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Akshow:
good. And jona apologist will still come here to tell u bokoharam is d handiwork of northerners who wants to tarnish "their son's" government.

Dem get sense? How you go fit think with cobwebbed grey matter and bout of kainkain. Come join dat with Fayose Kwashiorkor fowls and Omisore expired rice.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by jude33084(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Proxy001:

Is it Nine or Nile? Just wondering though undecided
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by Kingspin(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kano again.
Kano and killing.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by jude33084(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
aya39aliyu:
That was not a jungle justice this is pure and right justice do wait for him to kil hundre innocent soul ? Is not poSsible who ever attempt and failled we are not suppose to faill like him do me I do you is acceptable justice God bless people and the youth of kano

But the police said no weapon was found on him
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by skyrocketernal(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Break free from financial limitation. Here are 4 business you can start with N10,000 and become financilly stable in less than six month. Download free book at http:///14HMUxA . just give it a try.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by Akshow: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
nationwide1:
So is Bokoharam the handiwork of Southerners? Sentimental politics has blinded Nigerians. That's how for political reasons, some would say Buhari is not Islamic fanatic citing how daughter is married to Igbo, showing daughter's pictures with orthodox dress which the knowledgeable Nigerians know are lies. Do you know that Muslims in Kano had concluded plans to attack Christians in Kano and neighboring states that they masterminded the Kano Mosque attack until Bokoharam claimed responsibility.

I'm a Christian from a south west state. I served in kano several years ago. I now live and work in kano. I stay at janbulo in Gwale local govt area. I attend Redeem Christian Church at egbe road sabon gari kano. My dear stop spreading lies and false information.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by nationwide1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Akshow:

I'm a Christian from a south west state. I served in kano several years ago. I now live and work in kano. I stay at janbulo in Gwale local govt area. I attend Redeem Christian Church at egbe road sabon gari kano. My dear stop spreading lies and false information.
If you say I'm spreading false information, then you're not informed. Where you live does not matter here. I live and work in the north too and very informed. It's people like you that say that churches bombed in the north are not perpetrated by muslims because you want to be in their good book. That's cowardice and shameful.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by Akshow: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
nationwide1:
If you say I'm spreading false information, then you're not informed. Where you live does not matter here. I live and work in the north too and very informed. It's people like you that say that churches bombed in the north are not perpetrated by muslims because you want to be in their good book. That's cowardice and shameful.
And are mosques not bombed? were several police stations and prisons not bombed? Who are the major victims of the bokoharam menace? is it not northerners? Are whole villages of both Christians and Muslims not raised down in baga, chibok, mubi etc?

The earlier u realise that the fight against boko is not a religious but a general war, the better for u and other false alarmist like ursef. Shalom
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by moststylish(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=prettyjennifer post=29856256][/quote]jenifer ur breast is so on point
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by nationwide1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Akshow:
And are mosques not bombed? were several police stations and prisons not bombed? Who are the major victims of the bokoharam menace? is it not northerners? Are whole villages of both Christians and Muslims not raised down in baga, chibok, mubi etc?

The earlier u realise that the fight against boko is not a religious but a general war, the better for u and other false alarmist like ursef. Shalom
Next you'll say September 11 bombing had nothing to do with Islam. So Bokoharam, Alshabab, ISIS terrorist groups in Kenya, Syria and mostly recently France have nothing to do with Islam all in a bid to polish Buhari. You simply mean you're more informed than America. I pity your mentality.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by Proxy001(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
[/quote]
I knew he must be a victim of circumstances.. my pain is that some useless ndigbo like okorocha keeps blowing the trumpets of the marooders while his kits and kins are sacrificed like lamb.... I am not an Igbo person but I think people like rochas are good for nothing self satisfying baskads..
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by Proxy001(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
jude33084:

Is it Nine or Nile? Just wondering though undecided
Grasp the message and stop digging my ar**se.
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by Akshow: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
nationwide1:
Next you'll say September 11 bombing had nothing to do with Islam. So Bokoharam, Alshabab, ISIS terrorist groups in Kenya, Syria and mostly recently France have nothing to do with Islam all in a bid to polish Buhari. You simply mean you're more informed than America. I pity your mentality.

So the whole northerners are in support of this abi?
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 19, 2015
nationwide1:
internet terrorist. Gorilla
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 19, 2015
calaway:

the victim was Uche Okorie RIP. these are the moments you expect to hear the. voices of condemnation...... sadly not a sound....life goes on.
they should have done worse fool
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 19, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
you bi original mumu grade 1, I dey talks A, u dey talks B, wetin concen me with una killing bokos or north, I dey yarn say war dey happen for una territory, ur brain dey go another side.... hausa kill boko haram, na still hausa kill hausa, he no concern me.

boko haram are northerners but not all northerners are boko haram.

Let the war stay in territory alone.
you were produced using the sperm of a donkey and the womb of a pig. Your head is blocked. Bastar*. Idiotic fool. So if a Nigerian kills a human being, it means all nigerians are killers. If an american steals, all americans are thieves. That's what you apes imply. Bleep the southeners!!!
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by calaway: 7:03am On Jan 19, 2015
abdulplayer02:
they should have done worse fool
Boko haram! God will deal with all of you.

buhari will never smell aso rock.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2015
abdulplayer02:
you were produced using the sperm of a donkey and the womb of a pig. Your head is blocked. Bastar*. Idiotic fool. So if a Nigerian kills a human being, it means all nigerians are killers. If an american steals, all americans are thieves. That's what you apes imply. Bleep the southeners!!!
abdulpalaver. You are a real problem as northerners are problem of Nigeria, 90% of boko haram names start from Abdul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travel Ban List Didn't Come From Up - Presidency / Do Not Travel To South-West For Now – Arewa Youths Tell Northerners / Lawyers Speak On Legality Of Saraki’s Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.