Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Galaxy S5 Original And Fake - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy S5 Original And Fake (14269 Views)

The Too Many Lies And Fake Lives Being Lived On Social Media: My Experience / How To Identify Real And Fake Micro Sd (memory) Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galaxy S5 Original And Fake by abatically(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2015
Just install antutu benchmark from play store. Open the app and click info, it will bring out the name of the phone and every other info.

Re: Galaxy S5 Original And Fake by temmym3(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2015
pwreshbawz:
na 1 yeye engineer help me do am. the screen cracked and was no longer functioning so i changed it and d fone does't book again it only show gt7560 and restart

Nothing is wrong with the phone, just the new screen he replaced. just return the phone back to him and tell the dude to take that phone to where he got the new screen and complain it isnt booting with the motherboard, they will change it for him. provided it hasn't been long he bought it and fixed. he should avoid the cheaper chinese TFT screen cos it gets hot at the bottom and will eventually affect your IC.
Re: Galaxy S5 Original And Fake by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
temmym3:

Nothing is wrong with the phone, just the new screen he replaced. just return the phone back to him and tell the dude to take that phone to where he got the new screen and complain it isnt booting with the motherboard, they will change it for him. provided it hasn't been long he bought it and fixed. he should avoid the cheaper chinese TFT screen cos it gets hot at the bottom and will eventually affect your IC.
ok thank you but its been long sha i'll just buy a new screen
Re: Galaxy S5 Original And Fake by kennyslim1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
I have someone ordering a note3 for me from usa via craigslist...due to the high rate of fakes there, I want to knw if dialing *#1234# and *#0*# will show if the phone is original...putting the phone into recovery is not an option tho'
Re: Galaxy S5 Original And Fake by BaravanKurdish: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hello All
I have galaxy s5 G900P i have tryed Genuine Galaxy app and it says congratulations is is Genuine galaxy s5 and i tryed *#0*# it works and also *#1234# it works to and i make my camera 8 megapixel then i take a photo the size was 1 megabytes and above and i got to the recover i didn't see any Chinese trace and i have dawnload original firmware in Sammobile site and i did it with odin it was perfect
And my galaxy s5 name behind the battery is G900F but in dawnloading mode is G900P then when i flashed with odin in the settings says it is G900P now i think because my galaxy s5 G900P is Eropean is that means my galaxy s5 original right
Re: Galaxy S5 Original And Fake by PMONEY6: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bros just install cpuz apk and save yourself from all this code this code that..
trust me some of those code now worked perfectly well with cloned Sammy phones..
The Chinese guys has gone gaga,
and their major target is samsung.
so clone samsung phone you used to know are no longer the same today.
as a matter of facts, it's almost impossible to spot a fake Sammy phone these days.
(HW or SW wise)
majority of the cloned Sammy are even making their way to Odin.
being the security check of samsung phones.
but there's a catch.
( that's a story for another day).
just install cpuz on the phone,
if the processor isn't snapdragon or exynos,
then it's totally fake..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Noticed Mtn Overcharging For Calls? / Airtel Launches 5G / Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.