Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars (1203 Views)

Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos / The True Picture: Dont Hate Politicians The Problem Of Nigeria Is Nigerian / Why I Hate Politicians {a Nairalander's Experience} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by kachysblog(f): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
The General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye on Friday stated that he does not trust Politicians. Pastor Adeboye stated this at a two day interdenominational prayer session held at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile ife. He said politicians in most cases hardly fulfill their promises.

Pastor Adeboye justified his position by telling a story of three travellers – an Indian, a Jew and a politician. He narrated that while on their journey, the three travellers had some challenges, and went to a farmer for help but the farmer said he could only accommodate two. He said the Indian volunteered to sleep in the barn but returned a few minutes later that there was a cow there....

The Indian, said he can’t sleep there because cows are gods, worshipped in his country. The Jew also came back complaining that the pig inside where he was placed was unclean, but when the politician volunteered to go and sleep among the pigs. Instead of the politician to come back complaining, it was the pig and cow that came knocking, asking the politician be sent away because he had promised to make the environment, including the barn, conducive with air-conditioner.

Pastor Adeboye said “I don’t trust politicians; politicians are liars. They don’t fulfil most of their promises. A politician can tell you that they will give all of you (students) chicken each, which we all know it is impossible.” Pastor Adeboye advised Nigerians to stop worrying themselves about who would emerge winner in the next election, as God is a “master planner,” who already planned the leadership development of Nigeria. He said, “Stop disturbing yourself about who will be the President of Nigeria. God has already planned who will be the President of Nigeria. God has already planned that before we were born. God is not like human beings, who doubts what is to be done. He has plan for everything.” The Vice-Chancellor of OAU, Prof. Bamitale Omole, commended Adeboye for his yearly presence in the university, saying his divine intervention were having positive impacts in the school. “We appreciate the love of Pastor Adeboye. With God and his presence last year, we had no calamities and also emerged as the best university in Nigeria. I urge students to be prayerful and cautious of what they do as God will continue to protect us,” he said.

http://kachys..com/2015/01/politicians-are-liarsi-dont-trust-them.html
Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by kachysblog(f): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
Do you think daddy Adeboye is somehow sending a message to one of his pastors under APC platform(Pro. Osinbajo) with this message? Tell us your thoughts
kachysblog:
The General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye on Friday stated that he does not trust Politicians. Pastor Adeboye stated this at a two day interdenominational prayer session held at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile ife. He said politicians in most cases hardly fulfill their promises.

Pastor Adeboye justified his position by telling a story of three travellers – an Indian, a Jew and a politician. He narrated that while on their journey, the three travellers had some challenges, and went to a farmer for help but the farmer said he could only accommodate two. He said the Indian volunteered to sleep in the barn but returned a few minutes later that there was a cow there....

The Indian, said he can’t sleep there because cows are gods, worshipped in his country. The Jew also came back complaining that the pig inside where he was placed was unclean, but when the politician volunteered to go and sleep among the pigs. Instead of the politician to come back complaining, it was the pig and cow that came knocking, asking the politician be sent away because he had promised to make the environment, including the barn, conducive with air-conditioner.

Pastor Adeboye said “I don’t trust politicians; politicians are liars. They don’t fulfil most of their promises. A politician can tell you that they will give all of you (students) chicken each, which we all know it is impossible.” Pastor Adeboye advised Nigerians to stop worrying themselves about who would emerge winner in the next election, as God is a “master planner,” who already planned the leadership development of Nigeria. He said, “Stop disturbing yourself about who will be the President of Nigeria. God has already planned who will be the President of Nigeria. God has already planned that before we were born. God is not like human beings, who doubts what is to be done. He has plan for everything.” The Vice-Chancellor of OAU, Prof. Bamitale Omole, commended Adeboye for his yearly presence in the university, saying his divine intervention were having positive impacts in the school. “We appreciate the love of Pastor Adeboye. With God and his presence last year, we had no calamities and also emerged as the best university in Nigeria. I urge students to be prayerful and cautious of what they do as God will continue to protect us,” he said.

http://kachys..com/2015/01/politicians-are-liarsi-dont-trust-them.html
Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by temitemi1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Even osinbajo grin grin... Then I say GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by FastShipping: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
[s]
temitemi1:
Even osinbajo grin grin... Then I say GEJ till 2019!!!
[/s]

If Jonathan didn't come there to deceive him four years ago, Adeboye wouldn't come out today to say politicians are liars. Adeboye making it clear to us that Jonathan is a liar because he came to the church and made promises but ended up deceiving the church.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by Greyworld: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
And he has bin movin arud wif them, infact wasn't he one of OBJ's witnesses @ Abeokuta or wereva.

He shud go and talk 2 his pastor d wannabe vice president nt us. We alredy knw politicians (includin d ones clamin 2b pastors are liars)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by hushmail: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
this message methinks goes to directly to Osibanjo

an ordained man of God has no business being in politics

Christ specifically ordered his disciples to give to Caesar what is Caesar's

being in politics goes against this injuction

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 17, 2015
The message is for Jonathan. Remener obasanjo asked 5 question that Jonathan could not answer. RegRding the promise he made to do only one term. ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO WERE THERE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by sankky: 12:52am On Jan 17, 2015
But I thought one of his own pastors is now a politician?
Or am i mising something?
Funny story about the Cow, Pig et al though !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by jahbiz: 12:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Op so ''I don't trust politians,,

means ''I hate politians'' in your

own world?

God go 4giv una cos ano say

Pastor Adeboye no fit use the

word ''I hate...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by musiwa97: 2:24am On Jan 17, 2015
sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by yuio33: 2:27am On Jan 17, 2015

Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by aguizm(m): 2:39am On Jan 17, 2015
Osibanjo ur G.O has spoken.

This your new found love in the dirtiest occupation of all hehehehehe in zebrudaya's voice "U are gone no where"

I smell front page.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 17, 2015
What is the difference between Politicians & Pastors?

We all know those that have been milking their gullible followers in the name of an invisible Skyfairy.

My point is; we need a compassionate & effective leader who is able to deliver regardless of his religious affiliations.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 17, 2015
He's indirectly referring to gej.
#change

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by Pavore9: 4:30am On Jan 17, 2015
l just tire!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by yuio33: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by gurusmac4: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hit like if you will vote " for #GMB2015 and share for #GEJ 2015"
Re: Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars by yuio33: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
embarassed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Asari- Dokubo Blasts Jonathan Again....... / The Real Agenda Of APC Revealed / 20 Years In Jail For Ivory Coast's Former First Lady, Simone Gbagbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.