Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Why I Hate Politicians {a Nairalander's Experience} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Hate Politicians {a Nairalander's Experience} (745 Views)

The True Picture: Dont Hate Politicians The Problem Of Nigeria Is Nigerian / Pastor Adeboye - I Hate Politicians..they Are Liars / Jobless Politicians – A Big Cause For Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Politicians {a Nairalander's Experience} by franugo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
My name is frank. I really don't like politifians, so much so infact that my hatred 4 dem has spilled onto the country. My reasons are below.
1. They behave n act without regard 4 others! This can be seen by what fayose, amaechi et al are doing. The one paining me most is what uduaghan did 2 my family. My father had a plot close 2 d site where d airport now stands. We had managed 2 erect 2 flats, one 3 bedroom, d other 4 bedroom, to the roofing stage b4 the vultures came 4 us n took our land without payment since 2008! My dad almost died, he had 2 be hospitalised 4 quite some time n till now we are still begging{imagine dt} 4 our money, a measly 4.1million 4 the massive land n almost finished building. Lemme stop there

2. When civil servants spend more than half their life working 4 govt, it is expected dt they enjoy their remaining yrs on earth. Yet govt, both fed n state, ignore them{not all but a significant amount}. Fed govt is owing my dad at least 800k n a family friend at least 1million, is it when they die that d vultures will pay How can some pple be eating money meant 4 others old enough 2 be their grandparents

Sorry 4 the LONG rant, just had 2 get it out. I still have reasons why i hate them, buh lets end there sha.
Do u hate them 2? Ur reasons n if by mistake u luv them, then ur reasons 2.
Re: Why I Hate Politicians {a Nairalander's Experience} by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 25, 2015
Sorry OP but that is the harsh life the average Nigerian without political connections has to suffer.

I'm even beginning to view being born Nigerian as a curse and ensure to attribute my unborn children with foreign passports from developed nations where democracies work.
Re: Why I Hate Politicians {a Nairalander's Experience} by franugo(m): 6:53am On Jan 25, 2015
You have a great idea brewing charix, the problem is the wherewithal, i pray u accomplish it.

BTW, where are the tanoids and progressives? Let them come n tell us why they support ebele n buhari so fanatically
Re: Why I Hate Politicians {a Nairalander's Experience} by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2015
franugo:
BTW, where are the tanoids and progressives? Let them come n tell us why they support ebele n buhari so fanatically

Its simple - money.

Some diehard fans of one party or the other exist in real life but all the ones on nairaland are paid. You can tell because they never concede discussions even when presented with facts on the failure of their parties. They also, like our politicians, are quick to jump ship to the higher paying party's support group.

Money is a strong motivator my friend.
Re: Why I Hate Politicians {a Nairalander's Experience} by adegwurulez(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Waoh frank! so sorry for the stress you've had to go through. Truth is, as citizens of this country, the only time we have the wherewithal to even go close to these politicians is during electioneering periods.

Since we only come close to being a country with worthy leaders during the election era, its good to use your votes wisely as it is your power to fix in the person you think is humanitarian enough to place the needs of the masses even above his when he gets to the office.

wish you goodluck with recovering your stolen money.
Re: Why I Hate Politicians {a Nairalander's Experience} by franugo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
adegwurulez:
Waoh frank! so sorry for the stress you've had to go through. Truth is, as citizens of this country, the only time we have the wherewithal to even go close to these politicians is during electioneering periods.

Since we only come close to being a country with worthy leaders during the election era, its good to use your votes wisely as it is your power to fix in the person you think is humanitarian enough to place the needs of the masses even above his when he gets to the office.

wish you goodluck with recovering your stolen money.

thanks bro. Where have you been? Abi u don follow people wey dey study in francegrin
Anyho, we sent a letter 2 d comm. Of lands n survey n 2 d airport officials 2 remind them through a law firm buh the ediats have nt responded. I can't wait 4 the judiciary 2 stop their strike so we can sue d sorry fucktards.
Re: Why I Hate Politicians {a Nairalander's Experience} by adegwurulez(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2015
franugo:

thanks bro. Where have you been? Abi u don follow people wey dey study in francegrin
Anyho, we sent a letter 2 d comm. Of lands n survey n 2 d airport officials 2 remind them through a law firm buh the ediats have nt responded. I can't wait 4 the judiciary 2 stop their strike so we can sue d sorry fucktards.
Lol... i dey around.

Judiciary? Those guys are like the whip these politicians use to flog the masses. Again i wish you luck.
Re: Why I Hate Politicians {a Nairalander's Experience} by franugo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
adegwurulez:

Lol... i dey around.

Judiciary? Those guys are like the whip these politicians use to flog the masses. Again i wish you luck.

they are not 'like', they 'are', buh we have enough evidence in our favour, even a letter signed by them saying they will pay us.....anyho, thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Goodluck Jonathan's Visit To Bishop Oyedepo's Faith Tabernacle / For The Tanoids Spreading Lies About Atiku Abubakar / Read Ibb’s Statement After President Jonathan Left His House In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.