Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (465752 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Joeoluoma(m): 1:17am On Feb 12, 2016
hajjisemiu:
Owners of mails below should check their inbox for the past questions and answers. They av been sent. I wish u the best of luck in ur test.
edohdaniel@ gmail.com, oyewo_bolaji@yahoo.com, gbolly4unow@gmail.com, bolaoguntimehin@gmail.com, mahyoureal@gmail.com, awahkalu@yahoo.com, rasaq4prosper@yahoo.com, uyobong2010@gmail.com, dipooloye2020@gmail.com, oluwabioluwaseyi4@gmail.com
Please forward to Victoryjoe777@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by phemmyB: 5:46am On Feb 12, 2016
For everyone requesting for past questions; scan through previous years' thread and get the links to download some for free.
Alternatively, just prepare for GMAT based test. This does not mean questions will be repeated but preparing in such way will help build some skills u need to pass the test. You should also lay ur hands on Current affairs as regards Nigeria and Africa as a whole. If you can read this thread from the first page u will get some info on questions that were asked in previous aptitude test.
In all honesty, the test isn't hard as some people have been saying and with good preparation(irrespective of ur academic background) you will ace the test.
I wish you all the very best.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chrisjane(f): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2016
bellaenkay:
I was sent an email for a Kpmg aptitude test that will hold on 20th feb please anyone that has the past questions should send to my email enkayvivie@yahoo.com. God bless!

Got same mail. Where is your venue?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by rosekate1(f): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2016
Got the same email...won't mind the past questions too
mcduduyemi@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2016
To everyone looking for past questions. First, the earlier posts on the thread contains a few links to questions that are similar to those you seek. Second, questions might not help. It's not the university nor a professional exam. It's a skills based test. Most people used no material and aced it, a majority of people that paid for materials or depended on them got disappointed. What u need to do is study the GMAT format, identify your weak points and work on them. . . Mine was current affairs and I studied them at the test venue, got done with the test and had a whooping 15 minutes to spare.
Study logical reasoning, math (equations, fractions, averages etc... leave graphs out), vocabulary words, sentence correction and "time management". It's not difficult test and you'll ace it. Only 50% is required for a pass outta 50 questions in total.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by bellaenkay(f): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Martiyu(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2016
bellaenkay:
I have a peculiar case, I can't really remember the area of practice I chose, I just applied anyhow. Anyone has an idea of the different areas of practice? I am a lawyer tho. I remember something compliance. Pls help! my cousin feels it's important to know. Tanks

Mayb compliance and benefits but it's not that important to know as you would still have to fill the graduate trainee form where your choice really matters.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Phebe01: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
hajjisemiu:
Owners of mails below should check their inbox for the past questions and answers. They av been sent. I wish u the best of luck in ur test.
edohdaniel@ gmail.com, oyewo_bolaji@yahoo.com, gbolly4unow@gmail.com, bolaoguntimehin@gmail.com, mahyoureal@gmail.com, awahkalu@yahoo.com, rasaq4prosper@yahoo.com, uyobong2010@gmail.com, dipooloye2020@gmail.com, oluwabioluwaseyi4@gmail.com

Please can I have past questions sent to me! tanitoolorund@yahoo.com Thanks God bless
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Phebe01: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
watchthisposter:

Please kindly forward to me too

sleonstyle@yahoo.com

Thank you

Please can I have past questions sent to me
tanitoolorund@yahoo.com
Thanks God bless
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by bellaenkay(f): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Collineno: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Solecontroller:
To everyone looking for past questions. First, the earlier posts on the thread contains a few links to questions that are similar to those you seek. Second, questions might not help. It's not the university nor a professional exam. It's a skills based test. Most people used no material and aced it, a majority of people that paid for materials or depended on them got disappointed. What u need to do is study the GMAT format, identify your weak points and work on them. . . Mine was current affairs and I studied them at the test venue, got done with the test and had a whooping 15 minutes to spare.
Study logical reasoning, math (equations, fractions, averages etc... leave graphs out), vocabulary words, sentence correction and "time management". It's not difficult test and you'll ace it. Only 50% is required for a pass outta 50 questions in total.
. Please can u help me with the earlier post link to download the past questions? I have searched and search couldn't find one.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Phebe01: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
itunu8:

Please can you goward dragnet pq to my email.. Itunuadedeji@yahoo.com
Thanks

Pls can u forward past questions to me
tanitoolorund@yahoo.com
Tanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by phejyroh: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=Randy91 post=41910781
pls i am in need of kpmg past questions..ive been invited for a test on d 20th of february 2016..
dis is my email..osah.fejiro@gmail.com.
pls help me
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by seyioluyide: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
I urgently need help about KPMG audit assessment centre. Materials and suggestions from those who have scaled through please help your boyz.
Attach the a.c materials to this mail
sheyeyonline@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by eroticme: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Good afternoon, please I need past questions for KPMG test. I will be glad if it could be sent to tolu_bee2010@yahoo.com. Cheers
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by psquaree: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
seyioluyide:
I urgently need help about KPMG audit assessment centre. Materials and suggestions from those who have scaled through please help your boyz.
sheyeyonline@gmail.com
Thanks

pls where you called for AC in audit?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by psquaree: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
seyioluyide:
sheyeyonline@gmail.com
Thanks

pls where you called for AC in audit? And wen did they call you? Pls reply. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by wayaa007(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
johnaforke@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dasizzling: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
psquaree:

i heard that something might happen and dey can call pple to start work by april
yes its true i did the ac for IARCS lastweek been sent a success message also.so waiting for a msg for my P.I. and we were told we will be resuming in march or at worst april.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
JARUSHUB:

Very funny comment. Do you think it will be written on your head how you prepared for the assessment centre? It is simply your performance on the day that determines your success or otherwise.

Scaremongering will not guarantee anybody success.
Jashrub. Please can you stop will I say threatening people with this performance or not. So now all the people who attend this so called test or seminar will or have been employed? Simply because you want to make money? Why not do it for free? I simply responded to a question I was asked. I see no reason why you should come here to defy my comment, which is my choice to attend or not and NO I am not attending. How many KPMG staff attended or were coached by you. Pls find other ways of marketing than attracting attention to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
psquaree:

why or what is you opinion against going for the mock test? Please I need to know
I do not see it necessary. Maybe you should ask the number of successful candidates on this thread and beyond how many got coached. There is some very useful information here on AC especially for Audit. If you want to check Emanehi's very useful posts and she is a KPMG staff.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Apokalipto: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
dasizzling:

yes its true i did the ac for IARCS lastweek been sent a success message also.so waiting for a msg for my P.I. and we were told we will be resuming in march or at worst april.

Congratulations Sir/Ma on your success at the AC. Please be kind to share what the experience was like and also probably some tips for those of that have ours next week. It would be highly appreciated regardless being another division. Thank you
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by psquaree: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Apokalipto:

Congratulations Sir/Ma on your success at the AC. Please be kind to share what the experience was like and also probably some tips for those of that have ours next week. It would be highly appreciated regardless being another division. Thank you

do you have AC next week?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Apokalipto: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
psquaree:

do you have AC next week?
Yes Sir/Ma
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by psquaree: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Apokalipto:

Yes Sir/Ma

plssss what department are you in?

Pls reply. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by seyioluyide: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
psquaree:

pls where you called for AC in audit? And wen did they call you? Pls reply. Thanks
No I am still waiting for their call
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Apokalipto: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
psquaree:

plssss what department are you in?
Pls reply. Thanks
TRPS Division, I received the invite earlier this week.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by cutebright(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Joeoluoma:

Please forward to Victoryjoe777@gmail.com. Thanks
Pls my Oga help me send the past questions to my email: Anyanwubrightc@gmail.com. I am grateful for ur kind efforts. I will be writing the rest on 20th of February.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by cutebright(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
hajjisemiu:
Boss plz help me with the past questions plz...Anyanwubrightc@gmail.com is my email address tnks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by gibsgibs(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
pls kindly send the test pq to my mail: threeqone@gmail.com. thanks and God blesssssss
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by psquaree: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
seyioluyide:

No I am still waiting for their call

pls who knows when people for audit will be called? Abeg who knows
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by carainwilla: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
pls I have been invited for the kpmg aptitude test that will so hold very soon but I don't have any idea or any study pack or material to use to study can some one pls help a brother .... I seriously need to start studying please this is my email address obinnaokafor5@gmail.com. ... Thanks and God bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.