Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (465712 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kelnoni(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=horlaydhay post=41817234] pls I'm gettin ready 4 kpmg aptitude test. Kindly send past questions/ preparatory materials to lilnons2000@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by seyioluyide: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
psquaree:

pls who knows when people for audit will be called? Abeg who knows
I am sure that we would be called this month. Please help with materials we need to start preparing before it is to late.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by psquaree: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
seyioluyide:

I am sure that we would be called this month. Please help with materials we need to start preparing before it is to late.

search through the trends and you will see some interesting materials. That's were I got mine but incase any1 in house has any other useful tips...pls share. God bless you as u do
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by DanJayMartin: 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please has anyone received a successful mail from KPMG after submitting d form?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by govmented(m): 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Please kindly help me with KPMG past questions
My email address is govmented@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by govmented(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Please kindly help me with KPMG past questions
My email address is govmented@yahoo.com

Thanks smiley
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by govmented(m): 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Joeoluoma:

Please forward to Victoryjoe777@gmail.com. Thanks

Please send to govmented@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
DanJayMartin:
Please has anyone received a successful mail from KPMG after submitting d form?
Just an acknowledgement mail.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by EsenwaEmeka: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Please i need the past questions of the KPMG graduate trainee scheme. can anybody please help, esenwaemeka@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sholanke2: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Please can someone confirm if login details for KPMG exams has been sent him?

I also need the past questions, please forward it to godsonrutherford@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 9:09am On Feb 15, 2016
Can y'all please stop dropping email addresses? You want questions they are all over the KPMG thread. Exposing your addresses don't come off as applying wisdom, scammers everywhere.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dasizzling: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=Apokalipto post=42866115]
hello its nothing really, its splitted into 3 phases, the first phase was a panel interview, i was interviewed by 3 people and asked the normal interview question.... your greatest achievement, why kpmg, what do you know about iarsc, diff btw audit and control..the 2nd phase was a group work we were given a scnenario and asked to profer solution, for this stage try to be noticed like participate give meaniful ideas dont be covered up by others. then the last phase was a presentation was given a question and asked to present it for 5 mins question varies but usually around economy and things that can be done to diversify or improve the economy. in all just be yourself and do your best but its nothing to be scared of as long as you prepared..hope this was helpful
Congratulations Sir/Ma on your success at the AC. Please be kind to share what the experience was like and also probably some tips for those of that have ours next week. It would be highly appreciated regardless being another division. Thank you[/quo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by innoenv91: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Got an invite for the kpmg aptitude test scheduled for 20th feb... wud appreciate any past questions.... email add... innoenv@yahoo.com...
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by seun111: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please guys, I urgently need past questions for the KPMG test, send to seunfapps@gmail.com. God bless you.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by WoleJibbs: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ayposh:

Pls, kindly do me a favour by forwarding d KPMG dragnet past questions to dis mail: fakuaayode@gmail.com
Tanks in anticipation nd God bless u

Good day everyone. Pls can someone send me past questions on KPMG GMAT aptitude test? My email is adewoleajibaye@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
pls can i change my venue from lagos to abuja. is dragnet only written in lagos?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ejirop: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
apply here for the Bilateral Educational Agreement Scholarship Award for Nigerians, 2016-2017
Provided by: The Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria and other international scholarships http://naijasphere.com/mit-online-course-on-computational-thinking-and-data-science-and-scholarships-for-nigerians/
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by DanJayMartin: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
pls does anyone have any info on management consulting kind of questions?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by omoniyimunirat: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please I need help with kpmg's dragnet past questions. if u van help me with it pls send it to omoniyimunirat@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Shinelle(f): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
TRPS A.C coming up tomorrow. .
Jesus take the wheels ☺

pls can anyone who knows tell me the average lead time btw A.C and P.I ? (if one is successful in the former.)
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Shinelle(f): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
chayomastic:
pls can i change my venue from lagos to abuja. is dragnet only written in lagos?

not sure that is possible..
had to go all the way for the same one hr test last year.

I guess you could call the HR guys and ask too..
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 16, 2016
TRPS AC in a few hours
God's favour I pray for all taking it...

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by rastery: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2016
Good morning all,thanks for your timely advice on this thread,please I need past questions for the forthcoming test which is holding on saturday,I will appreciate anyone who can help a brother!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by rastery: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2016
The mail is gabs_jeb@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2016
Shinelle:

not sure that is possible.. had to go all the way for the same one hr test last year.
I guess you could call the HR guys and ask too..
thanks. pls i need dragnet past questions
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2016
chayomastic:
thanks.
pls i need dragnet past questions

You guys should please understand that there are no dragnet questions. KPMG sent a mail which specified that it will take on the GMAT format for the test. Saw some questions and most have no similarity or go off course.
Go to GMAT's site and get a preparatory article that explains what the tests is about and how to go through with it.
And damn it stop dropping emails. That's the reason some were uploaded on dropbox accounts in the first place.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by psquaree: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Solecontroller:

You guys should please understand that there are no dragnet questions. KPMG sent a mail which specified that it will take on the GMAT format for the test. Saw some questions and most have no similarity or go off course.
Go to GMAT's site and get a preparatory article that explains what the tests is about and how to go through with it.
And damn it stop dropping emails. That's the reason some were uploaded on dropbox accounts in the first place.

@solecontroller..i hail you oo. how far? you applied for audit right? have you called the HR to find out when audit department will be called for Assessment Centre?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by salexat(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Solecontroller:

Good afternoon boss.I was scheduled for 20th Feb test by kpmg.Though, I have sent the HR team a mail that I will not be able to meet the slated date for the test.Stil,I got mail from Dragnet notifying to print out slip for the test.I even called the HR' lines,none was through.So, what is the way forward?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jmanity: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
If you are moving from Abuja to Lagos for the saturday exam can u link up wit me let's go together?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Lekingson(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
jemakozi:
TRPS AC in a few hours
God's favour I pray for all taking it...

Hi,
Please how was the a.c like bro. Can you share some tips please. Am awaiting ac invite for Audit.

Positive outcome for you IJN.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lekingson:

Hi,
Please how was the a.c like bro. Can you share some tips please. Am awaiting ac invite for Audit.

Positive outcome for you IJN.

Hello. Thanks for the prayer, positive outcome it was indeed.. I thank God..
Just as dasizzling stated, its splitted into 3 phases, the first phase was a panel interview, i was interviewed by 3 people and asked the normal interview question.... your greatest achievement, why kpmg, what do you know about tax, etc..the 2nd phase was a group work we were given a scenario and asked to profer solution, for this stage try to be noticed, participate fully, give meaningful ideas and don't be covered up by others. then the last phase was a presentation, was given a question and asked to present it for 3-5 mins. question varies but usually around economy and improve the economy. in all just be yourself and do your best but its nothing to be scared of as long as you prepared both prayerfully and physically..hope this was helpful.. all the best in yours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.