Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! (1712 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU / Protesters Set Churches In Niger Republic On Fire Over Charlie Hebdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 17, 2015
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-30853305

It was always going to be a matter of time before the killing started.
Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by Gboliwe: 2:19am On Jan 17, 2015
Our soldiers are actually doing a great job in the north if not, our case would have been different. Northern muslims are more fundamental and would have shed blood.

Well done gallant ones, may God continue to strengthen you all.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by aguizm(m): 2:30am On Jan 17, 2015
Must everything about their religion leads to killing?

Ordinary cartoon of Mohammed whom am sure never existed sef is making them riot and kill innocent Christians.

I once had in my fone a video where Jesus was dancing along the streets of new York to the extent that he even removed his pants and through in the air.

Did we Christians raise are eyebrow? Instead we all laughed over it

My Father would say" God should fight His battle Himself"

So Muslims y fight a fight that your god should fight?
That means he is no more a god because humans are now doing his duties for him.

And I can never believe in such a god

Oya u muslims Christ is knocking on ur hearts,open it and accept that he is our lord and saviour.

Catholic till Abraham Apologize to us for giving birth to Ishmael.

5 Likes

Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by Chanchit: 2:47am On Jan 17, 2015
Some people are very steewpeed. Something happened in France, you are protesting in Niger.
Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by vanunu: 2:51am On Jan 17, 2015
Their usual way.
Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by Oklander: 2:53am On Jan 17, 2015
aguizm:
Must everything about their religion leads to killing?

Ordinary cartoon of Mohammed whom am sure never existed sef is making them riot and kill innocent Christians.

I once had in my fone a video where Jesus was dancing along the streets of new York to the extent that he even removed his pants and through in the air.

Did we Christians raise are eyebrow? Instead we all laughed over it

My Father would say" God should fight His battle Himself"

So Muslims y fight a fight that your god should fight?
That means he is no more a god because humans are now doing his duties for him.

And I can never believe in such a godhmmm

Oya u muslims Christ is knocking on ur hearts,open it and accept that he is our lord and saviour.

Catholic till Abraham Apologize to us for giving birth to Ishmael.
You are sure Muhammad never existed but you believe Jesus do? You are a bigot, a mini bokoharam. no offense!

1 Like

Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by aguizm(m): 3:06am On Jan 17, 2015
Oklander:
You are sure Muhammad never existed but you believe Jesus do? You are a bigot, a mini bokoharam. no offense!
We all are religious bigots all thanks to those our brothers who hit their heads on the ground. They started it right from the time of usman Dan fodio.

Their level of religious intolerance is so high a beg.

This country should be divided so we Christians in the south can have peace.

Ka Chineke mezie oku.

Jesus is lord to both the young and the old.

2 Likes

Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by idumuose(m): 3:13am On Jan 17, 2015
Chanchit:
Some people are very steewpeed. Something happened in France, you are protesting in Niger.
Meanwhile,they have never protested over boko haram killings oo.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by fitzmayowa: 3:14am On Jan 17, 2015
I don't understand why this people act the way they do...Something was posted in far away france and some set of clueless guys decides to start protesting violently...

Are they not aware that france is not on the african map Or are they not aware that france is not a state in their country

I just wonder how some people reason when they act...
Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by Pavore9: 4:37am On Jan 17, 2015
They are not protesting over the atrocities Boko Haram is committing under their nose. it is what is happening in far way France that pains them most.! We are told that the brain is made up of about 75 percent water, which such incident one is forced to question the quality of water in some brain!

4 Likes

Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by madridguy(m): 4:43am On Jan 17, 2015
I blame the government of Niger for allowing the silly protest. Jobless people.
Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by eleojo23: 5:27am On Jan 17, 2015
This is serious
Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 17, 2015
What's wrong with these.people?
Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 17, 2015
With all these happening, someone expects me to vote for a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by NaijaOptimist: 6:59am On Jan 17, 2015
Our soldiers will handle it
Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by kay1one(m): 6:59am On Jan 17, 2015
People that can't read knowing only how to fight! Islam is unorthodox and archaic! Reduces the iq to the levels of the mariana trench!
Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by Onyejiuwaokoh: 7:05am On Jan 17, 2015
living in the midst of Moslems is double catastrophe. At least blood must be shed once in a while. That is why I am afraid of their candidate in this incoming election despite my love for his principle.
Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2015
Billyonaire:
With all these happening, someone expects me to vote for a muslim.

Well it's good that you admit that you're a bigot. And it's these same group of half wits that are claiming northerners hate
GEJ because he's Christian.

And btw isn't it funny how some dumb idiots above actually assumed this so called protest happened in Nigeria (which they obviously wish it did so badly since it's like a free religious division ticket for their PDP propaganda purposes.
Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:06am On Jan 17, 2015
Boko haram have been killing their brothers in thousands and they never protested, however, they "heard" about a cartoon in France and flared up?

Religious zombies. I pray the NA flushes them out.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by Ikwokrikwo: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2015
ifyalways:
Boko haram have been killing their brothers in thousands and they never protested, however, they "heard" about a cartoon in France and flared up?

Religious zombies. I pray the NA flushes them out.
It is Niger Republic.
I opened a thread about it yesterday, but it was deleted.
I remember the Denmark cartoon riots, the miss world riots, the Reinhard Bonke riots and other ones were several christians and southerners were killed in Nigeria.
They are not part of this one because boko haram has made them see so much blood that they are tired.
Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:

It is Niger Republic.
I opened a thread about it yesterday, but it was deleted.
I remember the Denmark cartoon riots, the miss world riots, the Reinhard Bonke riots and other ones were several christians and southerners were killed in Nigeria.
They are not part of this one because boko haram has made them see som much blood that they are tired.
Niger Republic? Why did the OP not specify that?
Thanks for the correction jare.
Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by Ikwokrikwo: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2015
Unlike in previous cases where we used to have the most violent versions of the riots in northern Nigeria, our brothers are not interested this time around.
Boko haram has taught them a bitter lesson they will never forget.
They nurtured the monster.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2015
I have updated the post to indicate that it was Niger Republic. If you read the article everything is clearly stated. It is very sad - The bigger picture is that there have been violent protests by muslims all over the world. Churches have been burnt and non-muslims targeted.

Nigerians in the north have to be very careful. These guys are mind-controlled killing machines.

See the article below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913372/Protesters-clash-police-outside-French-embassy-Pakistan-anger-continues-grow-Charlie-Hebdo-cover-portraying-Mohammad.html
Re: Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! by cirmuell(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Gboliwe:
Our soldiers are actually doing a great job in the north if not, our case would have been different. Northern muslims are more fundamental and would have shed blood.

Well done gallant ones, may God continue to strengthen you all.
True, if it were in the past they for done start their madness up there.

#charliegoofedtho tongue

(1) (Reply)

Hall Of Shamers Shower / Nigeria Minster Disgraced For Late Coming In AMERICA (VIDEO) / Opc Causing Crisis In Oshodi Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.