Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? (9790 Views)

Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP / These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) / Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Carmal90(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
As for ondo state,do u realize that GEJ had to cancel his campaign in the state in the last minute due to the massive defection that hit the party few days ago,about 40 heavy weight politicians loyal to the late agagu defected to the APC and mimiko's seeming loss of popularity in the state.In @politifact ondo is a walkover for pdp, take it or leave it,mimiko is in control
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Carmal90(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
coupled with fact that osun was the only south west state the voted defunct ACN's ribadu in the last presidential election... More reasons Why pdp will dò well in osun@politfact
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Carmal90(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
@politifact in ogun state,amosun is firmly in control,his achievements speaks for him and ogun voters are very sophisticated and will never vote GEJ,OBJ will also be a factor(you already know where he belongs)... Ah ah am laffing at ur ignoramous post,obasanjo lost with his candidate in 2011,so he is paperweight in ogun election,am not saying apc wont win gubernatorial election,am just saying osoba sdp will delivere ogun to pdp in conjuction with ogun pdp
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Carmal90(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
@politifact As for Ibadan zone,ajimobi will still win the largest votes though ladoja and teslim will also have their share.... Go and check ibadan now,you will no accord party is in control,it will bè a walkover for accord,and ladoja will liase with gej,simple as that...
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Carmal90(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
@politifact who told you teslim folarin will step down for ladoja..... Did i said so my boss? I only said pdp fielded paperweight candidate to allow their plan work materialise, that is y they opt against suppporting akala... Get that right
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by babadee1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
idumuose:
Jonathan's victory in the southwest in the coming election will appear like Harry Porter's film to some people.

Nobody, can foist a terminally sick candidate on Nigerian

Buhari's medical report is at present trending on social media.

Yes, that "medical report" from Ahmadu Bello Teaching Hospital which doesn't even exist. PDP is facing real opposition for the first time and they are playing the game like rank amateurs.
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by babadee1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Carmal90:
As for ondo state,do u realize that GEJ had to cancel his campaign in the state in the last minute due to the massive defection that hit the party few days ago,about 40 heavy weight politicians loyal to the late agagu defected to the APC and mimiko's seeming loss of popularity in the state.In @politifact ondo is a walkover for pdp, take it or leave it,mimiko is in control

In other words you are depending on a PDP governor to rig the elections in his party's favour. Trust me it won't work in Ondo state, maybe it might work in Ekiti but never in Ondo.
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by idumuose(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
babadee1:

Yes, that "medical report" from Ahmadu Bello Teaching Hospital which doesn't even exist. PDP is facing real opposition for the first time and they are playing the game like rank amateurs.
I believe you have the 'authentic' Buhari's medical report that's why you are dispelling this.But if you don't have it,then i will take the medical reports trending on social media to be true.
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by babadee1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
idumuose:

I believe you have the 'authentic' Buhari's medical report that's why you are dispelling this.But if you don't have it,then i will take the medical reports trending on social media to be true.

Medical reports are private information they are not supposed to be released to the public. There is no such place as Ahmadu Bello Teaching Hospital. The proper name is Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital which is what you will find on any of their authentic documents. The ones you're seeing on social media are obviously fake.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by politifact: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
Carmal90:
don't need to argue,feb 14 is around the corner and I am very sure you must reside in the south east

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by idumuose(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
babadee1:

Medical reports are private information they are not supposed to be released to the public. There is no such place as Ahmadu Bello Teaching Hospital. The proper name is Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital which is what you will find on any of their authentic documents. The ones you're seeing on social media are obviously fake.
I agree with you bro.Whoever that created that medical report should be sanctioned.
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Alphonsocapone(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
if the sayer is doubting what about we d listener? nigeria sai GMB
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Carmal90(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
politifact:
don't need to argue,feb 14 is around the corner and I am very sure you must reside in the south east
am Kamaldeen by name,member of tan from Kwara state.
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Carmal90(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
babadee1:

In other words you are depending on a PDP governor to rig the elections in his party's favour. Trust me it won't work in Ondo state, maybe it might work in Ekiti but never in Ondo.
okk no pro
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by politifact: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Carmal90:
no wonder,let's wait and see
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by HzRF(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
angelawoko:
This is my prayer for you "God will run your life the way Jonathan is running Nigeria"
God will rule ur life exactly buahri run Nigeria when he was the head of state

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Carmal90(m): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
politifact:
no wonder,let's wait and see
yes no wonder, lets wait Till then
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Amitex(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
PassingShot:

Take this prediction to the bank:

Lagos - Buhari by 55% or 60%
Oyo - Buhari by 60%
Osun - Buhari by 70%
Ogun - Buhari by 65%
Ondo - unpredictable yet but can't be more than ratio 45% to 55%
Ekiti - Jonathan by 60%

You obviously live in Space grin
With this sense of false hope, I hope you won't accuse PDP and INEC of using vanishing ink again as you did on Ekiti polls

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by tomakint: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Amitex:

You obviously live in Space grin
With this sense of false hope, I hope you won't accuse PDP and INEC of using vanishing ink again as you did on Ekiti polls
Passingshot is from Togo so excuse his ignorance! grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by reborn1: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Carmal90:

Oh you are a member of TAN, no wonder you said PDP will win Ogun state and Osoba working for PDP. I just dey laugh you sir. Osoba will rather go to jail than work for PDP. Lets wait and see.. lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by tomakint: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
reborn1:

Oh you are a member of TAN, no wonder you said PDP will win Ogun state and Osoba working for PDP. I just dey laugh you sir. Osoba will rather go to jail than work for PDP. Lets wait and see.. lmaoooo
Obj is working for APC both in Ogun and at the National level! Osoba that I know has no pact with Obj ......so use your tongue to count your teeth on Osoba's next move!
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by reborn1: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:

Obj is working for APC both in Ogun and at the National level! Osoba that I know has no pact with Obj ......so use your tongue to count your teeth on Osoba's next move!

I know Ogun Politics very well. Obj is irrelevant in Ogun state politics, he is just an elder statesman. Osoba will never have anything to do with PDP in that Ogun state or anywhere, he only decamp to SDP to show Amosun he can do without him. I wont argue with you, you can believe whatever.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Carmal90(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
reborn1:

though am a member of tan,but i still feel jonathan will have his work cut out,but u saying osoba will rather go to jail than support gej not pdp per say ohh,stop joking sir,av u 4gotten osoba was part of national conference that is meant only for pdp machinery,excluding those pastors,kings and the imam....lets wait and see failbuhari is around the corner...
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by angelawoko(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
I say Amen to that. I guess you can't.
HzRF:

God will rule ur life exactly buahri run Nigeria when he was the head of state
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by reborn1: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Carmal90:
though am a member of tan,but i still feel jonathan will have his work cut out,but u saying osoba will rather go to jail than support gej not pdp per say ohh,stop joking sir,av u 4gotten osoba was part of national conference that is meant only for pdp machinery,excluding those pastors,kings and the imam....lets wait and see failbuhari is around the corner...

Nah you are wrong. It was not a PDP affair, it was a decision of ex governors for Osoba to represent the SW, He was even in APC then when he represented the SW. However, Mohammed Goni of UNPP (Vice presidential aspirant) of Jim Nwobodo was also part of the ex gov that represented NE. Osoba is no friend to Jona, the people of Ogun state dont vote on sentiment... Ask anyone, they sent PDP packing cos of there 8 years misrule under OGD. GEJ will struggle in Ogun state, we shall see.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by superstar1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
OP is making me to laugh in mandarin.

Keep staying in your SE and be day dreaming of SW voting for GEJ.

CHANGE is inevitable.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Carmal90:
I can't believe someone from my state has no job. cry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Carmal90(m): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
enigmaotr:

I can't believe someone from my state has no job. cry
sorry sir,are you part of ahmed fatai quickwin programme, ahhh,pls spend ur ten thousand naira well bros...
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Carmal90(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
reborn1:

Nah you are wrong. It was not a PDP affair, it was a decision of ex governors for Osoba to represent the SW, He was even in APC then when he represented the SW. However, Mohammed Goni of UNPP (Vice presidential aspirant) of Jim Nwobodo was also part of the ex gov that represented NE. Osoba is no friend to Jona, the people of Ogun state dont vote on sentiment... Ask anyone, they sent PDP packing cos of there 8 years misrule under OGD. GEJ will struggle in Ogun state, we shall see.
ok sir,failbuhari 14 on my mind
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by reborn1: 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Carmal90:
ok sir,failbuhari 14 on my mind

K

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by tomakint: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Carmal90:
sorry sir,are you part of ahmed fatai quickwin programme, ahhh,pls spend ur ten thousand naira well bros...
My brother that 'quickwin' is the worst initiative ever conceived by a State Governor to empower the youths......seriously you want to kill me with laff especially at your last sentence grin grin cheesy

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Remarkable: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bayswater:

Where do you get this false hope from? Buhari will never win GEJ in my state, Oyo.

Hope you know that APC does not have a single senator in that state.

Do you also know that in Ibadan, which constitutes the largest voting bloc in the state; APC has just one federal rep and Accord party has the remaining 5?

Do you know that the popular senator that won ACN now APC votes outside Ibadan has now decamped back to the PDP?

Do you also know that the most loved and popular National Assembly member in Oyo town was forced to step down for Alaafin of Oyo's son and people are waiting to have their revenge on the corrupt monarch at the polls?

Do you know the unpopular king of ogbomoso, Soun's son was forced on the people of the land by the king and APC against more popular candidates (9ice the musician inclusive) - people are waiting to disgrace him and APC at the poll.

You were right when you said you never can tell where the Yoruba votes will swing, I have just given you a wee bit of what will happen in February, so keep living in delusion.

Have you heard the popular Yoruba song below:

"Bo ro wo mi, o rinu mi, demo mo wa"

Translation: You can see my hand but you can't see my mind, I support your party.

Go figure that out, you neophytes need to undergo proper political apprenticeship, walahi talahi!

this happens a lot lol!

Orlandoowoh spewing ridiculous lies until someone with the truth comes and sprays the truthon the thread.. and then voom! Orlando disappears lol.(off to another moniker, 'nother thread, to tell more lies etc)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To African Leaders: My Efforts To Stop Boko Haram / Obaseki signs ₦128.8 Billion Revised 2020 Budget Into Law / Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.