Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. (25984 Views)

Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Formwork of the exit staircase leading to the first and second kitchen flat

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
The reinforcement for this staircase is ready and the steel fixer are doing the preparation.
It will be done and you will get the pictures
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
It's the time for Plumbing and electrical work

To fixe And lay there pipes.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Staircase reinforcement

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by twinskenny(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
lafolabi:
It's the time for Plumbing and electrical work

To fixe And lay there pipes.

baba eku ise oo..

anything for us on this one?> grin
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
I will discuss it with the client.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Progressive work

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Electrical and plumbing piping work in progress.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by twinskenny(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
lafolabi:
I will discuss it with the client.
thank you sir
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2015
You welcome
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Progressing.

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
More progress.

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ready to cast first floor reinforcement concrete slab.

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Concrete work

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Work in progress.
More than 65%

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Progressive work
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by Chekitaut: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Oga weldone ooo, congrat
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Thanks my dear brother.

I was expecting you on site today.

Whell, I mark you absent.lol .
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 12:37am On Dec 14, 2015
Progressive

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 12:39am On Dec 14, 2015
Staircase

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 12:41am On Dec 14, 2015
Men at work

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 12:56am On Dec 14, 2015
Finally, the first floor reinforcement concrete slab is perfectly done it was smooth work with my wonderful and inspiring client on site.

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by mufutau55(m): 1:00am On Dec 14, 2015
lafolabi:
Finally, the first floor reinforcement concrete slab is perfectly done it was smooth work with my wonderful and inspiring client on site.

Oga mi, how many days from the capentry formwork to the concrete completed job? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by Chekitaut: 1:09am On Dec 14, 2015
lafolabi:
Thanks my dear brother.

I was expecting you on site today.

Whell, I mark you absent.lol .
am also carring out delivery to a new site within Ogba, Ikeja. Thank God everyting went well. We have no fear after delivery, client should sleep when usage time to commence because our quantity is "consider it done"
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 1:19am On Dec 14, 2015
mufutau55:

Oga mi, how many days from the capentry formwork to the concrete completed job? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 1:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Sir
Capentry formwork started on 24th of November and we cast the reinforcement concrete slab on 13th of December 2015.Exactly 20 days.thanks.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by mufutau55(m): 2:58am On Dec 14, 2015
lafolabi:
Sir
Capentry formwork started on 24th of November and we cast the reinforcement concrete slab on 13th of December 2015.Exactly 20 days.thanks.

Thank you very much sir. Good work.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by twinskenny(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2015
lafolabi:

Baba eku ise sir.. nicely done
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Yea, nice one, very interesting.
Thanks so much.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
mufutau55:

Thank you very much sir. Good work.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
You are always welcome sir.

Thanks.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Block work commence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Surulere Super Shopping Plaza On Fire / Cheap Land For Sale At Maitama Abuja. "incredible Price" / Lekan Adegbite Decries High Price Of Cement In Nigeria Despite Local Production

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.