Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. (25994 Views)

Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
Progressing

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
Progressive block work

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Block setting

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by Qc1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
lafolabi:
Thanks the great aventures. I appreciate your advice.
It could have been better if the message was sent to my email, phone contact or WhatsApp.
Some readers don't have the ability to read and understand.
Oga mavverick, I sincerely apologize for the disappointments and my comments. Forgive and forget.
I thank all good Nairalander that always make sure that peace reign in this Nairaland.and to those that believe in us.God will continue to bless you abundantly. I give glory, honor and all adoration to God Almighty.

I hope someone in his forum is being schooled on "customer service" topic?

I wish all builders will keep clients hard earned money into consecrations every time and apologize when messed up!
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Block work at window level

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Brick walls

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by twinskenny(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
lafolabi:
Block setting
eku ise baba
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Twinskenny,thanks
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Block work

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pics of brick works

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by Aventures(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nixe job, Good speed.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Aventures sir, thanks.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Block work at lintel level

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by Chekitaut: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
lafolabi:
Block work
Weldone good work... Baba o, pics 2, i gez is the remaining Granite from the 60tons we delivered?
...Won't you rather check-us-Out?
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yea, We have enough granite.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Back and side view

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to our able client

The entire Nairalander

Our friends

Well wishers

The workers

Suplyers.

Thanks for your support. God bless you all.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2015
All Done to lintel levels

Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by twinskenny(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2015
Weldone
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2015
Thanks, happy new year in advance.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year, happy 2016
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by twinskenny(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2016
lafolabi:
Happy new year, happy 2016
happy new year sir.. we shall achieve greatness this year
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by lafolabi(m): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Amen.
Re: Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. by Timtol(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2018
lafolabi:
Is slow, because of local government and Lagos state building control agency intervention.the issue is almost resolved. Thanks.
Good work here.
May I ask why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Surulere Super Shopping Plaza On Fire / Cheap Land For Sale At Maitama Abuja. "incredible Price" / Lekan Adegbite Decries High Price Of Cement In Nigeria Despite Local Production

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.