Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Apc Chairman Goofs Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Chairman Goofs Again (3621 Views)

Dino Melaye Visits Oyegun, APC Chairman / Buhari Goofs Again: Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘hotels’ (video) / Saraki Goofs, Says No Need For Senate Confirmation For New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Chairman Goofs Again by samilo88(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
That Onyegun the chairman of the APC can't still memorise the name of its campaign DG leaves more to be desired. The man kept calling Chibuzor Amaechi at the APC rally in kogi state instead of Chibuike Amaechi.

APC, I never thought you guys would suddenly become a national laughing stock, your presidential candidate forgetting the name of his running mate due to senility is one thing, but a party chairman consistently forgetting the name of its campaign DG is really outrageous.

Ps.. Did anyone notice how buhari could not wave his broom above the elbow level for just 5 secs. The frail man was using the broom as a supporting stick while giving his usual dry speech bereft of ideas and intelligence.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Firefire(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
the is their version of change grin

8 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by resty4(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
Age catching up with them. old cargoes that refuse to give place to the young.

6 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by samilo88(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Upon all the money that Amaechi is wasting on this failed project, they don't even know his name..
APC darris God o..

16 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by temitemi1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Apc, assembly of old cargo grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

7 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by jaykaylegend(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Even my mother does not remember my name sometomes...

1 Like

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
You shuldnt b sayn dat here, perhaps she's nt d one that gave birth to you

8 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by BlackTechnology: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
grin

Amnesia don catch APC

A= Amnesia

P= Patients

C= Congress grin

9 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
samilo88:
That Onyegun the chairman of the APC can't still memorise the name of its campaign DG leaves more to be desired. The man kept calling Chibuzor Amaechi at the APC rally in kogi state instead of Chibuike Amaechi.

APC, I never thought you guys would suddenly become a national laughing stock, your presidential candidate forgetting the name of his running mate due to senility is one thing, but a party chairman consistently forgetting the name of its campaign DG is really outrageous.

Ps.. Did anyone notice how buhari could not wave his broom above the elbow level for just 5 secs. The frail man was using the broom as a supporting stick while giving his usual dry speech bereft of ideas and intelligence.

Buhari has been to 16 states so far, gej is yet to cover 10 and he keeps going on breaks. I wonder who is fitter

5 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by ASL33: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Buhari has been to 16 states so far, gej is yet to cover 10 and he keeps going on breaks. I wonder who is fitter
Buhari is unemployed. So he has all the time in this world to Kriss cross the globe with Osunbande and Ngege.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Well they should be made to stand for debate for 1hr without break, let's see who is fitter

9 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
ASL33:
Buhari is unemployed. So he has all the time in this world to Kriss cross the globe with Osunbande and Ngege.
No signs of a frail man

1 Like

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chibuzor Amaechi
Prof Yemi Osinbade
Dr Chris Egege
Gen Muhammad Ribadu

grin

8 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by shizzle11(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
BlackTechnology:
grin

Amnesia don catch APC

A= Amnesia

P= Patients

C= Congress grin
lwkmd grin

6 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by ASL33: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

No signs of a frail man
Hehehe you want to hear it from me? I saw his video in Ibadan abi osun strugllling to call APC. I felt sorry for him, it wasn't funny as anybody at his age will do same. Nature is not something we can cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by samilo88(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

GEJ is a serving president and hasn't abandoned his electoral duties like Amaechi ND Co. Buhari can tour the nine planets, it wouldn't stop him from losing in Failbuhari.

12 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Even my mother does not remember my name sometomes...

Am sorry,but your mother is sick!! Truth...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
mikeansy:

Well they should be made to stand for debate for 1hr without break, let's see who is fitter
Buhari walks for an hour everyday, shouldn't be a problem
Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
samilo88:

GEJ is a serving president and hasn't abandoned his electoral duties like Amaechi ND Co. Buhari can tour the nine planets, it wouldn't stop him from losing in Failbuhari.
A serving president that is as good as non
Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Ayaa try another logic.. this one is too dry ma.

8 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by okiezman(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

A serving president that is as good as non

Silly old men with memory loss

7 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc, assembly of old cargo grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
Young cargo, where were you when GEJ was appointing 85 years old Bamanga Tukur as his Ambassador?

@Topic: whether Chibuike Amaechi or Chukwudi Amaechi or Chibuzo Amaechi, as long as there is "Chi" and there is Amaechi I see no problem. Many times teachers do miscall names of students, parents do that for their children sometimes, Bosses their suborfinates etc. I still don't see any goof! Why can't you look for a better stuff?

2 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
okiezman:

Silly old men with memory loss

Better than being cluelessness, where gwoza sef?

1 Like

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by okiezman(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Better than being cluelessness, where gwoza sef?

Nothing is worse than forgetting your vp name and also forgetting your campaign dg's name

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Change2015(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
samilo88:

You might as well try spelling his name correctly, he is not an igbo man but Edo. OYEGUN not Onyegun. Besides everyone calls Amaechi, Amaechi.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by samilo88(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Young cargo, where were you when GEJ was appointing 85 years old Bamanga Tukur as his Ambassador?

@Topic: whether Chibuike Amaechi or Chukwudi Amaechi or Chibuzo Amaechi, as long as there is "Chi" and there is Amaechi I see no problem. Many times teachers do miscall names of students, parents do that for their children sometimes, Bosses their suborfinates etc. I still don't see any goof! Why can't you look for a better stuff?
Which better stuff do you expect me to see in a party filled with disgruntled individuals whose stock in trade are lies and deceit.
Why are you guys ignoring my postscript?? Am yet to see your healthy general wave his masquerade broom above his shoulder for at least 15 seconds.

6 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
samilo88:

are you really this jobless?

vote buhari and get employed Bro

1 Like

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by samilo88(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Change2015:

You might as well try spelling his name correctly, he is not an igbo man but Edo. OYEGUN not Onyegun. Besides everyone calls Amaechi, Amaechi.

#change
#GMB
#APC
He is irrelevant to me so I don't need to spell his name correctly.
GEJ TILL BUHARI WAVES HIS BROOM ABOVE HIS SHOULDER FOR 30SECS..

6 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by gunuvi(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Madam, so you expect GEJ to leave his duty post for mere campaign for an election he has won already. You thing the president is jobless like your Amaechi and Buhari combined?

7 Likes

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Trailblazer1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
interesting change.

1 Like

Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
gunuvi:

Madam, so you expect GEJ to leave his duty post for mere campaign for an election he has won already. You thing the president is jobless like your Amaechi and Buhari combined?
Which duty?
Re: Apc Chairman Goofs Again by gunuvi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Which duty?
Normal duty na, to give you constant High BP

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' / Zenith Bank To Shut Down Services Tomorrow / (pictures) More Pictures From Buhari Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.