Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' (3621 Views)

Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha / Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by olapluto(m): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
I cannot believe this. A government incapable of fighting Boko haram is now using Boko haram to cast fears into Nigerians. PDP has gone too far. Watch the vid here:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152699260708226&pnref=story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by olapluto(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
If a civil war breaks out after elections, blame Jonah.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by kestolove95(m): 12:30am On Jan 29, 2015
We will do to jonathan wat dey did to Samuel doe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by braine(m): 12:42am On Jan 29, 2015
I heard on radio, adverts taking a swipe on Buhari. JonaTAN is starting something he would regret. I like the APC lowkey mood tho.

6 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by donphilopus: 12:54am On Jan 29, 2015
So this' the issue-based Campaign they promised us?!

7 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by vicadex07(m): 12:55am On Jan 29, 2015
APC is really playing it really cool and calm sha.

Infact they don't need to campaign anymore. PDPs blunders and failures is enough campaign for them.

The people knows what is needful come febuhari 14

12 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Gbawe: 1:00am On Jan 29, 2015
This is totally disgusting and repulsive. We know the PDP is desperate but stooping this low really shames Nigeria because even ruling Parties in Banana Republics are not expected to behave like this let alone the ruling party of the biggest black nation on earth. Congratulations to the PDP for plunging Nigeria into another disgraceful low all because of the desperation to retain power that the wicked PDP has never used for the benefit of the people in 16 years.

9 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Odutodaiwa: 1:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Jonathan is one disaster that happened to the Nigerian nation. Like seriously, the idiots who came up with this thought this will dissuade me from passing a terminal judgement on the criminal in Aso villa.

8 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Disgusting president.

I pray a lot of Nigerians see this ad so Jonathan can see and feel the backlash.

7 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by mrmetoo1: 1:27am On Jan 29, 2015
I really thought I'd seen the worst of these character assassination ads, I was clearly wrong. This is so disgusting, GEJ supporters hate him because this will make people hate the PDP more. If he didn't approve this message, he needs to tell whoever is responsible to take it down and if he is then its a huge shame. If he knows then I know for sure he doesn't want the best for Nigeria, he just wants to desperately hold on to power. If he knows then there's no iota of decency in him. I used to say I believe GEJ is a good man but he isn't capable of running Nigeria but if he knows about this, then there's no good in him. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt however.

3 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by CaptainAmerica1: 2:05am On Jan 29, 2015
This is the definition of LOW! I am ashamed of my country. Is this how desperate Goodluck is for power?

From what I've seen, I can conclude he is willing to cause war (God forbid) if he should lose. What a shame!

4 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Swizdoe(m): 3:19am On Jan 29, 2015
Whoever is behind the daft concept is even making it obvious that the saying that pdp is using the BH menace to discredit and blackmail Buhari and the opposition. What they don't know is that the tactic will comeback to haunt them because sensible will ask them why their incompetent master cannot convincingly establish the link between Buhari and Boko haram after 6 years at the helm of the nations affair.
The fools in their desperation even took some scenes off half of a yellow sun. I hope they know how serious copyright crime is

5 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Starboi10: 3:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by stinggy(m): 6:16am On Jan 29, 2015
vicadex07:
APC is really playing it really cool and calm sha.

Infact they don't need to campaign anymore. PDPs blunders and failures is enough campaign for them.

The people knows what is needful come febuhari 14

Well said sir.

2 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by skyfall: 7:23am On Jan 29, 2015
olapluto:
If a civil war breaks out after elections, blame Jonah.

No civil war will break out. Jonathan will be defeated and the winner will be sworn in. If necessary, he'll be tried and imprisoned. Heavens will not fall, not for an inept, manipulative, clueless, unprincipled and clannish fellow like Jonathan.

9 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by themilanway(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2015
I'm not surprised by this senile and de vilish video by GEJ and his brain farting ad visers, associates and supporters.

GEJ keep showing us his cluelessness

GEJ keep showing us why he was a mistake in 2011

GEJ and his fa natic supporters has refuse to stick or attempt issue-based campaign,all they do is mudsling, character assasination, bitterness,angst and desperation.

Vote out"this badluck"

5 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Gbawe: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
This is the definition of LOW! I am ashamed of my country. Is this how desperate Goodluck is for power?

From what I've seen, I can conclude he is willing to cause war (God forbid) if he should lose. What a shame!

Indeed. PDP and their fans shame Nigeria. They are no different to Boko Haram at all. Merely the two radical and extremist faces of the same coin.

3 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by vedaxcool(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Why isn't this in the frontpage?

3 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by AMINDA: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2015
vedaxcool:
Why isn't this in the frontpage?
Tag the supermods Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala, Ishilove.

2 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by ayukdaboss(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2015
This is a very big shame..i now hate this Useless Party more than before. PDP and President Jonathan are idiots
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2015
PDP is clearly showing us that they are the brains behind boko haram. It seems an oracle told them that an opposition will wrestle power from their hands this 2015 that's why they raised boko haram and other devices to whip up sentiments in their favour. Yahweh will expose them soon. Mods, front page

2 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by obiZEAL(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2015
I strongly suspect that FFK is behind this.... I am sure his snitching on GEJ...Campaigning for APC indirectly.
That junkie cannot be trusted.
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2015
This is the beginning of the end of PDP and GEJ. They have nothing to show for good 16yrs except this disgusting advert character assassination with not save them

2 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by san316(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Chain!!! What a shame. the PDP campaign has been more about buhari than about the problems facing Nigerians. hmmm!!! I bow for these guys oooo.

anyway... all I know is...

#IHaveDecided

3 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by vedaxcool(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2015
AMINDA:

Tag the supermods Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala, Ishilove.
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by DaBullIT(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Many learn-ed Nigerians always said Category of people from places like otuoke and that region are fond of chop alone, in short greedy

I've always said GEJ is like the Greek Trojan Horse, we was never in control of the Presidency, his sponsors are and their goal is breaking Nigeria

Presidency is not your birth right, let go and get real, you had your chance and you squandered it

Yorubas and hausas aren't the problems of the country otuoke people and their groups are

We will level Lagos
Nigeria will cease to exist
Nigeria has finished

all attributed to otuoke and sons

Whether he likes or not, Nigerians are voting pdp and GEJ out

Buy more vessels and canoes, you'll need a livelihood after elections,

Fishing in your rivers bwahahahaha grin
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Alphaoscar: 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is definitely the worst of the worst from the PDP and its a shame that even GEJ is so heartless that he won't even blink an eye before approving millions of Nigeria as a gratitude to the brains behind this.

3 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by olapluto(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
obiZEAL:
I strongly suspect that FFK is behind this.... I am sure his snitching on GEJ...Campaigning for APC indirectly.
That junkie cannot be trusted.
FFK is the biggest suspect. His Fb page is awash with such amargeddonic imaginations. FFK will finish GEJ in less than 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by Adminisher: 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is what you get when you make a cheap local ijaw waterside crook president. Completely low minded street sense. A friend of Asari, Fayose and Omisore would surely descend to any level to get what he wants. However he is going to really disgrace himself and his presidency before FeBuhari 14th. That I am sure of.

4 Likes

Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by loco4love: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
I HOPE WAR AND CHAOS HAPPEN IN NIGERIA SO WE CAN KILL.
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by loco4love: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
I KILL YOU
Re: Lowest Of Low. Gej's Campaign Says 'NIGERIA IS FINISHED' by omenka(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
donphilopus:
So this' the issue-based Campaign they promised us?!
Bro did you watch the video This has got to be the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!! Are these guys for real

I am speechless here honestly. Omg. What did Nigeria ever do to deserve such a president?? This man has wickedness rooted very deep in his heart!! So this is what the creation of Boko Haram was all about, to be used as a tool to blackmail the opposition. Omg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zenith Bank To Shut Down Services Tomorrow / (pictures) More Pictures From Buhari Birthday Party / Jonathan Left $30b At The Reserve, I Got Just $3b: Obasonjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.