Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos (5220 Views)

Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo / Why Do APC Nairalanders Quote Azazi Wrongly? / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by scantee(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Before you start saying lies from pit of hell read through.

I was driving towards Isolo to see a friend at Iriakari Estate this afternoon, on my way I decided to stop at Delicious Treat aka (DT) to eat because I was very hungry.

while I was looking for where to park in front of DT gate I saw one toyota bus designed with APC campaign posters and a toyota car that has two flags of APC parked in front of the gate, I decided to park my car far from theirs to avoid their problem.

when I entered inside to eat I saw two guys there eating with some APC magazines and few posters on their table, I cross over to sit across them in the next table, we were demacated that we can't see each other while eating.

while they are eating I heared one of them asking the other guy thus:

guy1: sebi u read the thread on NAIRALAND FP about Rochas giving order to destroy pdp campaign posters in Owerri?

Guy2: yaaa is the same thing they did to all the posters Femi and his guys posted in Lagos island because is a pdp area...

Guy1; Nawa oooo this election go hot ooo.

Guy2: See eh the only mistake apc made is giving Buhari presidential ticket (he speaks yoruba along the line which I could not understand) continued......let's be sincere here, if na isibanjo or fashiola de gave the ticket e for make sense die but buhari ah(started speaking yoruba again)......

Guy1; yes oo na through, even this governorship election me self want jimi to win, him from Lagos but Ambode na Ondo man, for our side people there de support Jimi with style' the tin Is just that jimi join pdp, if say him de apc na straight victory.

Guy2: me I still prefer Ambode, he is good too, my only problem is presidential election, many people no go vote buhari forget this campaign thing, everybody de find his own interest, owo..(started speaking yoruba).....for me we better steak with GEJ than Buhari, me no just like buhari ah ah 72+ yrs omo no.

Guy1: is tru shaaaa many of my guys said they can never vote for him, as apc members they want Ambode to win haaaaaaaaa haaaaa I know is for personal interest but for me is jimi make the power change small make others eat na haaaaaaaaaa (both started speaking yoruba) stood up and stated going out while I was still eating.

this shows the apc e- warriors knows the truth but just deceiving themselves.

I know they can't come out here to deny it because they would not want their identity known.

GEJ till 2019+

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by jingh(f): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
while I was looking for where to park in front of DT
gate I saw one toyota bus designed APC campaign
posters and a toyota car that has two flags of APC
parked in front of the gate, I decided park my car far
from their to avoid their problem

immediately I saw this, I knew it'd one of the clueless kid DST can't do without drafting rubbish to gain likes and attention on nl.

Go on with your lie manufacturing head.

buhari for change

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by fijiano202(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
hmmmmmm..........
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by scantee(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
jingh:

immediately I saw this, I knew it'd one of the clueless kid DST can't do without drafting rubbish to gain likes and attention on nl.

buhari for change

as expected.
if you check all my thread on NAIRALAND you should know better i don't make political threads, my most comments here is on oil & gas related matters. so you believe I will have such time to fabricate a lie and type all that? common I don't have such time.

pls don't take it personal is just a reality.

10 Likes

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by senaro(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
jingh:

buhari for change
don't mind that mugu, yeye boy as u dey eat that food, how I wish Make water wey u drink choke u for trout make I see how u want con, come here dey yarn rubbish. see guy I just dey pity ur life u better wise up make u join d winning team b4 d AIRChange go live u and ur GEJ otuke, because BUHARI , OSIBANJO na ASO VILLA direct comes VAL day.

7 Likes

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by scantee(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
senaro:
don't mind that mugu, yeye boy as u dey eat that food, how I wish Make water wey u drink choke u for trout make I see how u want con, come here dey yarn rubbish. see guy I just dey pity ur life u better wise up make u join d winning team b4 d AIRChange go live u and ur GEJ otuke, because BUHARI , OSIBANJO na ASO VILLA direct comes VAL day.

ok noted thanks.
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by okiezman(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Not about the crowd people's mind are made up some came for sight seeing apc e rat don't be deceived by campaign crowd.....Gej all the way

Wake up its transformation time

3 Likes

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
scantee:

as expected.
if you check all my thread on NAIRALAND you should know better i don't make political threads, my most comments here is on oil & gas related matters. so you believe I will have such time to fabricate a lie and type all that? common I don't have such time.

pls don't take it personal is just a reality.
if u claim to be so busy as to not have time to make up the story..how come you were not so busy as to start writing down all they were saying word for word without pen and paper and in a restaurant for that matter. See liar from hell o..chai!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by suretman(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
OP.. Are you related to LAI mohammed undecided
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by Akpan107(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
jingh:

buhari for change
e bi like sey d tin pain u...

GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by scantee(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
soe:
if u claim to be so busy as to not have time to make up the story..how come you were not so busy as to start writing down all they were saying word for word without pen and paper and in a restaurant for that matter. See liar from hell o..chai!!

bro is just a summary
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by ellechrystal(f): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lol.interesting....
Well till 14th feb..
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by hakanai(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
@op without doubt what this people maybe true. The thing is in all camps you have disgruntled and the mole group. The only obvious thing is they are in minority with in any political group. If there numbers accounted for more they would have had there way. So simply say is because the are in minority they sit secretly to gossip. While others will wimply sell out at any opportunity. Now aak yourself again how many of such disgruntled folks exist in PDP too? The ones we dont knw and people like Lamido and co that have readily come out .
Your take on the groups discussion maybe wide spread or just on that table.

Meanwhile the APC dudes that spoke like that will betray anyone if there interest is not met whether PDP or APC. With the rate of decampees from PDP i can safely deduce many more quietly complain.

1 Like

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
scantee:

bro is just a summary
oya send the full transcrip to the email...idiotism@laziness.shutup

Hahahahhaah

1 Like

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by scantee(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
hakanai:
@op without doubt what this people maybe true. The thing is in all camps you have disgruntled and the mole group. The only obvious thing is they are in minority with in any political group. If there numbers accounted for more they would have had there way. So simply say is because the are in minority they sit secretly to gossip. While others will wimply sell out at any opportunity. Now aak yourself again how many of such disgruntled folks exist in PDP too? The ones we dont knw and people like Lamido and co that have readily come out .
Your take on the groups discussion maybe wide spread or just on that table.

Meanwhile the APC dudes that spoke like that will betray anyone if there interest is not met whether PDP or APC. With the rate of decampees from PDP i can safely deduce many more quietly complain.

ya you have a point.
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by scantee(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
soe:
oya send the full transcrip to the email...idiotism@laziness.shutup

Hahahahhaah

bro why taken it personal na? me too want a change ooo better naija but not in buhari.

GEJ till better person surface.
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
scantee:

bro why takening it personal na? me too want a change ooo better naija but not in buhari.

GEJ till better person surface.
I want us to be friends oo...lets see if I can convince you to vote for buhari.what's your whatsapp contact
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by scantee(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
soe:
I want us to be friends oo...lets see if I can convince you to vote for buhari.what's your whatsapp contact

08065353GEJ till 2019+
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
scantee:

08065353GEJ till 2019+
bet it with me..he will lose woefully
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
February 14, and certicateless buhari will suffer the greatest defeat in his lifetime. Yorubas will vote jonathan for sure.
As for lagos governorship, I was in lagos last week, and it was jimi all the way. Ambode an. Ondo man shall never be allowed to lagos.
We know the fact

1 Like

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by BrokenTV: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
soe:
You want him to vote death leaving light. Why don't you allow him to convince you to vote Jonathan.
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
soe:
bet it with me..he will lose woefully
let me bet with you. GEJ will defeat buhari drastically. 500k if you are game

1 Like

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by PPAngel(f): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
I am sure it was either Barcanista, Omenka, egift or obiagelli.

Touts
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
PPAngel:

Touts
Na wa o
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by omenka(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Wow!!! This Op must be a genius to have remembered word for word such a long convo between two friends!!

If I were you, I'd put my brain to much more productive use cos it seems a lot of empty spaces need to be filled in there. I hear someone say "redundance". cheesy

Try harder next time. Perhaps if you had posted this in the jokes section, it would have been FP worthy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by omenka(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Na wa o
Do yourself a favour by ignoring that guy.
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
PPAngel:

Touts
definitely berem and that coward ilugunboy.
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by PPAngel(f): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
omenka:

See or hear no evil.

Good to know that you know we can never ever be in the same league.

Shilling monkey tout.

1 Like

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Na wa o
how is it a waa? We know your type
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
meforyou1:
let me bet with you. GEJ will defeat buhari drastically. 500k if you are game
game on
Seun we need an umpire
Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by PPAngel(f): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
meforyou1:
definitely berem and that coward ilugunboy.

Can we ever blame them?

Nairaland nah heavy leveller and thanks to democracy and free speech under GEJ which they abuse here on one hand and then suppress here at the same time with their APC islamic janitors how dem go chop.

Poverty!
[size=48pt]
Je Suis Charlie[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Nairalanders Campaigning For GEJ In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
omenka:
bush man, in less than one month we will trash you terrorism supporting janjawedeans in the polls as we have finished you online

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity / Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) / Seriake Dickson Commends Ijaw Youths For Conducting A Successful Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.