Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

"I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ (6278 Views)

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Private Jets In Akure During Akeredolu's Swearing In Ceremony (Photos) / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by FreeGlobe(f): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Some people from the other side of the Niger have been running amok on social media ever since Mr. President made this statement in onitsha today but facts are only sacred.
My concern is that Anambra needs to complete the proposed Airport asap to stop these capital freight to other airports in the country.

#ForwardNigeria

4 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by Unionised(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Good luck...

1 Like

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by ernecy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Wow!!! That's a serious one o shocked

They shud speed up d building of d airport

Btw how come d 2 commercial center of d SE have no airport...only

1 Like

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by FreeGlobe(f): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
"In Anambra State, I am not going to say anything but let me call my wife to greet the Nigerian women." -GEJ

Sai Jonathan
Kai Buhari

5 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by Adminisher: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ok, it is not APC alone that will change Jonathan. Jonathan himself will say a lot things that will Change Jonathan. All the TAN people are selling refined products, killing refineries and getting fake rebates from the FG to buy their private jets and they are all Anambra people. Note that this is the second time Jona is boasting about 200 private jets in a country where hundreds of millions of young people have no jobs.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by FreeGlobe(f): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
"Goodluck Jonathan did not only marry your daughter. He's your son. He's named after our own father - Azikiwe himself." -Patience Jonathan

Sai Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by BlackTechnology: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Some people will shed tears today grin

3 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by Alphaoscar: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Another GEJ achievement. Mumurity.

19 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by BlackTechnology: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Adminisher:
Ok, it is not APC alone that will change Jonathan. Jonathan himself will say a lot things that will Change Jonathan. All the TAN people are selling refined products, killing refineries and getting fake rebates from the FG to buy their private jets and they are all Anambra people. Note that this is the second time Jona is boasting about 200 private jets in a country where hundreds of millions of young people have no jobs.

Alphaoscar:
Another GEJ achievement. Mumurity.

The Anambra people worked for their wealth before they could achieve that.

Stop being jealous

Go and hassle you own. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by FreeGlobe(f): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Adminisher:
Mumu, then go blame Tinubu and Amaechi who bought private jets with state funds, bloody hypocrite! SE will reward GEJ with 100% votes, go and die

#ForwardNigeria

9 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by bokohalal(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
How is this GEJ's achievement? Igbos have been making money before GEJ was born.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by FreeGlobe(f): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
"The second Niger bridge will cost government N130billion, if there is no further variation. As we're talking, all the special steel work for the bridge has
been imported." - GEJ

#ForwardNigeria or #BreakupNigeria

1 Like

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by VcStunner(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Adminisher:
so now u gonna hate d president for pointing out one of the most succesfull pple on d planet? Don't u see how important d state is. Just get use to dis Goodluck guy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by fkaz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
When did president jonathan become an historian?

The great zik is from Anambra state - jonathan

I am the second Azikewe - jonathan

Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu rolls-royce car was used to carry the queen of england when she visit nigeria - jonathan

Onitsha is the biggest market in africa - jonathan

Anambra has great sons and daughters

Chinua Achebe, you know him, he is from anambra state - jonathan

Dame ojukwu chukwuemeka is from anambra state - jonathan

Anambra people are naturally business minded, that is why am working with your son my good friend innoson motor - jonathan

Anambra people has the highest number of jet in nigeria, one in evry three jet is owned by anambra man and Those of you who want to live big and also own private jets, we have a programme for you - YouWIN- jonathan

Onitsha is a commercial town - jonathan

I believe you all know what is happening and how far we have gone on onitsha river port

I said i will first visit the 2nd niger bridge before coming here and i am impress with the level of work that have been done so far. They have almost complete the kilometre of road leading to the bridge - jonathan

If you vote for me, me and sambo will come and commission the bridge - jonathan

My wife is your daughter, so i am your son automatically - jonathan

I won't like to bore you with the numbers of road we have constructed in anambra because governor peter Obi has mention them, thank you and god bless - jonathan
unfortunately jonathan lack idea on issue-based campaign, jona is a clawn

9 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Is this the message the clown is selling? This guy must have been tutored to play on emotions. Unfortunately for him it wont work. Pictures abeg, let me compare.

11 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by FreeGlobe(f): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
"Those of you who want to live big and also own private jets, we have a programme for you - YouWIN." - GEJ

SE4GEJ 100%

6 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by bokohalal(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:
"The second Niger bridge will cost government N130billion, if there is no further variation. As we're talking, all the special steel work for the bridge has
been imported." - GEJ

#ForwardNigeria or #BreakupNigeria

I thought the bridge was halfway done, according to PDPIANS here.

14 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by Alphaoscar: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
BlackTechnology:

The Anambra people worked for their wealth before they could achieve that.

Stop being jealous

Go and hassle you own. grin

Ritualist on the prowl.

1 Like

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by BlackTechnology: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Ritualist on the prowl.

Spiritual inspired poverty is the only reason why you believe every wealth was gotten through dubious means

No wonder your grandfather (GMB) could not transform Daura with 23million naira monthly pension grin

8 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by FreeGlobe(f): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Ritualist on the prowl.
Ibadan is the headquarters of rituals in Nigeria yet with so much poverty

9 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by BlackTechnology: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ibadan is the headquarters of rituals in Nigeria yet with so much poverty

Their hypocrisy dey spoil the potency of their rituals. grin

6 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by asadike(f): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Well,am not surprised, coz ndi igbo are very hardworking and are capable of achieving that. But gej, I know my people will vote for u en mass, so no need to massage our ego

4 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by okiezman(m): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Not surprised, coz ndi igbo are very hardworking and are capable of achieving that. But gej, I know my people will vote for u en mass,

Wake up its transformation time
Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by FreeGlobe(f): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Their hypocrisy dey spoil the potency of their rituals. grin
lol.... they will remind us ndigbo have not rule Nigeria but its not as if we are complaining

2 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by demelza: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Yet Forbes does not recognize any of them!
When you mention Jet owners, Dangote, Alakija, Adenuga, Oyedepo, Adeboye etc comes to mind.
I dey laff o!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by nwabekeyi101: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
asadike:
Well,am not surprised, coz ndi igbo are very hardworking and are capable of achieving that. But gej, I know my people will vote for u en mass, so no need to massage our ego
okiezman:
Not surprised, coz ndi igbo are very hardworking and are capable of achieving that. But gej, I know my people will vote for u en mass,

Wake up its transformation time
Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by teufelein(f): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:
Is this the message the clown is selling? This guy must have been tutored to play on emotions. Unfortunately for him it wont work. Pictures abeg, let me compare.

dimwitted gormless **micrencephalous amoeba, is it not time you start applying your brain power in a positive direction?

**Having a small brain.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
This GEJ seff
Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by oneeast: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ife eji abu Anambra erika..

Leading the pack since 1904..
Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by ozoigbondu: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
If you will vote for jonathan say ayeeee crowd yells ayeeeeee .....no no no is not loud enough i want people in omanbala to hear it if you will vote for jonathan say ayeee crowd yells even louder ayeee..........Mr president the people of anambra has spoken...........Adam muzazu
Life and direct

2 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
teufelein:

dimwitted gormless **micrencephalous amoeba, is it not time you start applying your brain power in a positive direction?

**Having a small brain.
Jeeez, this is so unladylike. what has she said that warranted all these big insults dished at her

2 Likes

Re: "I In 3 Private Jets In Nigeria Is Owned By Anambra People" - President GEJ by dulaman: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
haha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Photos Of How GOODLUCK And BUHARI Are Reacting To Inec Results / BREAKING NEWS - Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election - Thisday / Scene Of The Attack On Ex-Air Force Chief, Alex Badeh (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.