Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA (13423 Views)

2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) / Ajimobi Wins Oyo Governorship Election, Breaks 2nd Term Jinx / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by Alphaoscar: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
lakesidepapa:

I'm mike november, are u a November November?

Negative
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by lacasa: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
See the people's love for a great man

Sai Buhari smiley
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by lakesidepapa(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Negative

November Alpha? Abi Mike November
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by Gbawe: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Prophessor:
you people can campaign all you want

but remember that somewhere in northern Nigeria Northerners are challenging buhari over his certificate

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you actually believe what you wrote above or you are just consoling yourself with some good old self-deceit? The North is for Buhari and even the most rabid fan of GEJ know and accept this. This is the reason TANdroids have now focused on the SW, with their scaremongering and lying propaganda, in the belief they may get some 'change' from the region since they know majority of the North is a Buhari no-go-area for the PDP. Good to dream sha but you will have to wake up sooner or later and return to earth from la la land.

4 Likes

Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by philips70(m): 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
DeCritique:
This GEJ is so so gentle.... How clueless can they describe him as? APC won't reach ASO rock. Not this year or 2019... That their rickety bus (Buhari) go spoil for road!!

#voteGEJ until we see a better shange!!

Even with this you still want a government that closed schools for almost a year? Wetin your mama do your village people ni?

2 Likes

Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by philips70(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
eaglechild:
APC gubernatorial campaign rally is being aired live on national television.

This is despite the fact that the president is actively campaigning.

He did not highjack the national media but rather afforded them freedom to air the opposition rallies.

This is a stark contrast to the dog and baboon blood soaking threats from the opposition party.

We all know the past record of Buhari when it comes to freedom of press .

Do we want to go back to the dark days of oppression?

Change your moniker to owlchild.

2 Likes

Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by Alphaoscar: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
lakesidepapa:

November Alpha? Abi Mike November

Alpha oscar
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by DeCritique(m): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
philips70:

Even with this you still want a government that closed schools for almost a year? Wetin your mama do your village people ni?

So out of a thousand words I typed, that was the only mistake you could use to buttress your point? To drive home your acclaimed notoriety for illiteracy? It didn't occur to you that I could have typed that on purpose as a pidgin English slang? That's a great shame.... Anyways, have you found your general's certificate? Try checking under the bed or in the dogs cage. Those pets can be pretty notorious for such hide and seek games!!
grin

#GEJ till APC fans see their general's missing certificate!!

1 Like

Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by philips70(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
DeCritique:

So out of a thousand words I typed, that was the only mistake you could use to buttress your point? To drive home your acclaimed notoriety for illiteracy? It didn't occur to you that I could have typed that on purpose as a pidgin English slang? That's a great shame.... Anyways, have you found your general's certificate? Try checking under the bed or in the dogs cage. Those pets can be pretty notorious for such hide and seek games!!
grin

#GEJ till APC fans see their general's missing certificate!!

Don't worry, by May 29th 2015 there will be 2M jobs in Otuoke. Struggle to get yours in advance now. It's allowed.

2 Likes

Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by semitunde: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
They obviously would have paid for it...besides what profits NTA if state TVs like Galaxy TV and because make the money they would have made.

1 Like

Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by DeCritique(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
philips70:

Don't worry, by May 29th 2015 there will be 2M jobs in Otuoke. Struggle to get yours in advance now. It's allowed.

I'm already working on a robot that will help the general locate his missing certificates. I'm confused on whether to make it a national robot or an international one so that it can cover a wider area. Is your general sure that his certificate is still in Nigeria. Help me ask him so that I can forge ahead in my invention!! tongue
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by lakesidepapa(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Alpha oscar

Break it down
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by gbaskipro: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
eaglechild:

He did not highjack the national media but rather afforded them freedom to air the opposition rallies.

This is a stark contrast to the dog and baboon blood soaking threats from the opposition party.

I am a PDP guy, and sincerely speaking, sentiments apart, I have never seen a crowd like this, it superceeds all the presidential rally of both parties. Gush! I saw a mammoth crowd. Believe me you I am strongly PDP but this crowd was massive! If crowd wins election this surely would win straight awat

1 Like

Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by Blackfire(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
foolish politicians,made me close my shop today,and on monday i needed to pay those i owe.. awon oponu ode
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by Alphaoscar: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Break it down

Unknown soldier jare
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by PrinceVecllin(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ajimobi abeg 4gt 2nd term in oyo state!
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by Rexyl(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
people have often referred to various completed and ongoing projects and scam associated with them.
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by ayokunlei(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
dre11:
The crowd is massive

Ibadan did stand up for GMB and Ajimobi
The major markets in Ibadan was closed by the market leaders just to show their support
Its is the talk of the town

you better dont deceive urself with crowd.
Majority of them came to see Tinubu and co. Winning election is not about the crowd.
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by ayokunlei(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
laurel03:
governorship election not yet sure for APC candidate in Oyo state because most masses are not really with Ajimobi... But jonathan should forget Oyo state for Buhari... Sai Buhari in Oyo state

you are on point. Ladoja > Ajimobi
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by eaglechild: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
goodygirl1:
Mind you it's NTA Ibadan and not NTA International undecided
It is NTA international the i was cut off.

Besides NTA Ibadan is not owned by Oyo state government.

Stop reasoning like Buhari.
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by eaglechild: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Tolexander:
what the hell are you talking bro?

from what you even said, national television, financed by the tax payers money(including members of other parties) and not anyone's personal/private fund.

moreover, these people paid to be aired and not done to them for free!
https://www.nairaland.com/2098879/amaechi-bars-jonathan-using-states

APC governor Amaechi has barred the president from using the stadium.
Was the stadium not financed by tax payers money (including members of other parties).

Imagine if APC had control of the NTA, what they would have done.

Can you see the double standards staring you in the face?
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by dre11(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
ayokunlei:

you better dont deceive urself with crowd.
Majority of them came to see Tinubu and co. Winning election is not about the crowd.

Is tinubu their father that they had to come and see himundecided
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by addey44: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
eaglechild:

Buhari first ruled under a military regime. Have you ever seen a "democratic" military government?
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by ayokunlei(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
dre11:

Is tinubu their father that they had to come and see himundecided

hey, go and ask dem nao! Na me u dey ask U beta dont miss road, Election is not won with viewing crowd, stop deceiving urself.
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by dre11(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
ayokunlei:

hey, go and ask dem nao! Na me u dey ask U beta dont miss road, Election is not won with viewing crowd, stop deceiving urself.

Me and you

Who is deceiving our selves here.......
So, u telling me the crowd there came to have a view of who tinubu isundecided
After all this years
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by ayokunlei(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
dre11:

Me and you

Who is deceiving our selves here.......
So, u telling me the crowd there came to have a view of who tinubu isundecided
After all this years

you sound funny. Are u telling me all those pple have seen Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Live on stage b4?
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by Olaone1: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Let him campaign on CNN. Let him do it LIVE. I don't care.

In Ibadan, Ajimobi is a goner. FACT!
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by Olaone1: 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Let me reveal what these politicians do to get huge crowd at these political rallies.

They start with free distribution of Ankara and money to every ward. It is however a must for recipients of the fabric to attend. It is "attend or return our Ankara and money". No story! And, we all know poor people need every freebie they can get. So, they willfully promise to attend.

In Oyo state, each local govt area has about 12 wards. So, each ward typically targets 500 people for such rallies. 500 people multiplied by 12 wards = 6000 people.

Now, multiply that by over 30 local govt areas we have in Oyo state. You have over 180,000 people.

So, it is no rocket science. And, certainly, political rallies are not representative of public opinion. And, above all, not a foolproof gauge of the direction the ever-dicey political pendulum will swing.

My take
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by blezynetym(f): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Please read this:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
we need to wake up before we sale out to the Islamic global agenda, to islamise Nigeria and other nations . They want to use us to destroy what God had built in Nigeria over the years. We have to sensitize believers to actively participate in the election process by voting wisely. Prayers alone cannot redeem the impending danger. Please, Spread this message like wildfire to more than 100 contacts. You guys should run with this.
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by xctvhz(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
Obiagelli:
Was it not paid for? These gej supporters sef, should we all votes gej for this reason?
thank you oo, I don't know why the guy is talking like someone whose brain is his kidney, look at how stupid his point is!!! mtcheww
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by Tolexander: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
eaglechild:

https://www.nairaland.com/2098879/amaechi-bars-jonathan-using-states

APC governor Amaechi has barred the president from using the stadium.
Was the stadium not financed by tax payers money (including members of other parties).

Imagine if APC had control of the NTA, what they would have done.

Can you see the double standards staring you in the face?

I'm not justifying any act disallowing opposing party members to make use of any media being financed by the taxpayer's money.

condemn the act wherever you see it!
Re: APC Oyo Governorship Rally Live On NTA by DaMaster(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
eaglechild:

Bros, when last did you take your drugs?

NTA that dedicates about 6 of its first news headlines to GEJ's nonsense campaign everyday. Even in a democratic dispensation.

NTA is one of the most hijacked stations in the world. Watch NTA news at 9 and prove me wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention / You Cannot Force Workers Into Farming, Labour Tells Govs / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of N449Million Found by EFCC To Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.