Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Is This Love Or Foolishness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Or Foolishness (3726 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Or Foolishness by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
My fellow nairalandars please lisen to this short story.*our neighbour got marry to a high class lady whom many complain dat da woman is not good for him but he turn deaf ears and went ahead and marry da woman,this woman had many past story such as her sleeping with her sister's husband and when they are caught she said dat her sister enjoy so she too had to enjoy too, can u imagin?so dis young guys got marry,we didn't heard anything o until she gave birth to a baby girl,from they wahala start o,they go give wife money for food she go use am buy pepper soup,she no respect her husband at al.her husband wil be angry smtime and beat her o but to no avail,one day when her husband went out,da woman packed everything frm home and left. when da man came back and saw dat his wife left him,becose he love his wife or as i thought,he went and took a toxing substance to kill himself, luckly neighbours notice dis and broke his door only to find him on da floor,he was rushed to da hospital and luckily he survived.da woman says dat they shuld come and take their baby.police even arrest da man self for attempt to creat suicide.hmmmm my fellow nairalandars watch da kind wife u wan marry o if nt u wil marry trouble o.it's nt our potion sha. undecided
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by fijiano202(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bros laugh wan scatter...why him wan commit suicide because of woman matter...

U guys need to surround him and slap in sync..hes dumb..

Watch him for a while cos he may want to try that silly act again and make sure his family members are involved in his matter...get the child and forget abt the woman
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by saaedlee: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Did you just kill me with the grammar?

No! I refuse to die?

*grabs* my bottle of orijin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by delishpot: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Men and Women should watch who they marry. Women are not the only bad people in the society you know.
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by sam4(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
pray for you not to pray
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by DonX001: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
Andrew114:
My fellow nairalandars please lisen to this short story.*our neighbour got marry to a high class lady whom many complain dat da woman is not good for him but he turn deaf ears and went ahead and marry da woman,this woman had many past story such as her sleeping with her sister's husband and when they are caught she said dat her sister enjoy so she too had to enjoy too, can u imagin?so dis young guys got marry,we didn't heard anything o until she gave birth to a baby girl,from they wahala start o,they go give wife money for food she go use am buy pepper soup,she no respect her husband at al.her husband wil be angry smtime and beat her o but to no avail,one day when her husband went out,da woman packed everything frm home and left. when da man came back and saw dat his wife left him,becose he love his wife or as i thought,he went and took a toxing substance to kill himself, luckly neighbours notice dis and broke his door only to find him on da floor,he was rushed to da hospital and luckily he survived.da woman says dat they shuld come and take their baby.police even arrest da man self for attempt to creat suicide.hmmmm my fellow nairalandars watch da kind wife u wan marry o if nt u wil marry trouble o.it's nt our potion sha. undecided

Bros, if you want to tell a story, say it in English na......most people here dont understand this your Japanese.......unless those schooling in Japan sha..... grin
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
DonX001:

Bros, if you want to tell a story, say it in English na......most people here dont understand this your Japanese.......unless those schooling in Japan sha..... grin
hahahahahah no wahala na lesson learned grin[quote author=DonX001 post=29883198]
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
saaedlee:

No! I refuse to die?

hahahahahaha shai bros pour small inside ma glass na
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
saaedlee:

No! I refuse to die?

hahahahahaha shai bros pour small inside ma glass na cheesy[
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by michphenomena(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Andrew114:
hahahahahaha shai bros pour small inside ma glass na
Buy your own........slip my chill kunu
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by major466(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Who cares about the grammatical errors? grin The story is an eye opener to facts of life and the kind of world we live in. I just hope the guy survives this emotional blow. His life will never be the same again. sad
This incident may look silly to some people but, honestly are we perfect ourselves? who are we to judge? We all do silly things.

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by saaedlee: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
Andrew114:
hahahahahaha shai bros pour small inside ma glass na cheesy[

Hehehe,
*holds d bottle with both hands*
*pours small into the glass, then measures which is more*

Oya take grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
michphenomena:
Buy your own........slip my chill kunu
u too stingy o something u wil just pour smal just smal like dis *hold da bottle but he nack ma hand komot* angry
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
saaedlee:

Hehehe,
*holds d bottle with both hands*
*pours small into the glass, then measures which is more*

Oya take grin
take it with pleasure and engulgh evrything once but wait o i neva take dis thing bfor oya look for barrow make u carry me go house i no fit waka cool[quote author=saaedlee post=29883742]
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Tapout(m): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Andrew114:

grin oh my jingles
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by saaedlee: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Andrew114:
take it with pleasure and engulgh evrything once but wait o i neva take dis thing bfor oya look for barrow make u carry me go house i no fit waka cool

*starts whistling D'Prince's Oyo* waiter give me another , em, em, em orijin grin
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
saaedlee:

*starts whistling D'Prince's Oyo* waiter give me another , em, em, em orijin grin
no wahala if u fit take another glass me too i go take
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
saaedlee:

no wahala if u fit take another glass me too i go take cool[quote author=saaedlee post=29884285]
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Nmeri17: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Tapout:

grin oh my jingles
oboi!! where u keep decode
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Tapout(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nmeri17:

oboi!! where u keep decode

lol...em dey prepare for em exam...na offline things for now
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by tania28(f): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Very funny
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by OGeeKush(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
attempt suicide coz some biitchh left me it ain't gonna happen, not in this life angry ..tf!!
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Nmeri17: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Tapout:

lol...em dey prepare for em exam...na offline things for now
abeg no forget to deliver this message to him. its a secret message tho so mind how u carry it so others don't see it

GooDLUCK BRo

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Fraih(f): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Mehnnnnnn cheesy
The man wanted to 'create suicide'
Oh My goist cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank God he dint create suicide oooooo
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Tapout(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nmeri17:
abeg no forget to deliver this message to him. its a secret message tho so mind how u carry it so others don't see it

GooDLUCK BRo

lol..where d mssg na cheesy
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by horlarkoonlay(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Can someone interpret di$ 2 me co$ I dnt $kuI in france.......
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Nmeri17: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Tapout:

lol..where d mssg na cheesy
tell him to decode this

900d 1uck br0

1 Like

Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by elantraceey(f): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lmao grin grin

But joke aside that's how people see fire and still willingling enter because of so called love
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by topchi(f): 12:17am On Jan 18, 2015
men ur grammer na killer ooo
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by decode55(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nmeri17:
tell him to decode this

900d 1uck br0

Thanks bro smiley

How body na
cheesy

How far that tashamania babe?

I dey see as you dey follow am yansh to yansh everywhere for Nairaland

She never still gree for your government? grin grin
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by tope24(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
DonX001:

Aswear you no gbadun at all. grin cheesy
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Nmeri17: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
decode55:

Thanks bro smiley

How body na
cheesy

How far that tashamania babe?

I dey see as you dey follow am yansh to yansh everywhere for Nairaland

She never still gree for your government? grin grin

tehehehe...the matter still dh for court grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? / (pics) See Why Ahmed Musa Divorced Wife, See The Pretty Girl He Wants To Marry / List Of Nairaland Color Codes For Your Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.