Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible (4102 Views)

Why South-west And North Should Be Worried / North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali / The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by igbeke: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
Aisha Buhari Shouts:
·
The North should hold Amaechi
responsible, if my husband dies"
Aisha Buhari
Following the collapse of General
Buhari in Calabar in Cross River
State. Mrs Aisha Buhari; the wife of
the APC presidential candidate
General Muhammed Buhari has
called on the northern elites to hold
Gov. Amaechi responsible should
anything happens to her husband. "
My husband is almost 80 years old.
The 72 years is an official age to
prevent an early retirement in the
Nigeria Army. The man is actually
79 years and would be 80 this year.
He is not strong to go through this
campaign. They are simply torturing
my husband. They keep reassuring
me that drugs can sustain him.
For Gov. Fashola to consider Jimi
Agbade at 57 old, and my husband
Buhari at 79 fit, is simply a
conspiracy to make me a widow
before my time. Please I'm calling
on the Northern elites to plead with
Gov. Amaechi and the leadership of
the APC to kindly substitute my
husband, because he's not fit to
contest this election. When I was
told his credentials were not in
sight, I was jubilant because I felt
that would have automatically
disqualified him from the contest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by Elslim: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Soo PDP no get any tangible thing for campaign again?? Na defamation of Xter dem come de do now... dia is God oo

Sai Buhari

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by santakris(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Even if he dies, we go still vote his dead body.

26 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by arewafederation: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Elslim:
Soo PDP no get any tangible thing for campaign again?? Na defamation of Xter dem come de do now... dia is God oo

Sai Buhari

PDP is in an all time low, their supporters keep getting confused by the day. cheesy

Sai Buhari. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by mymadam(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Simply unbelievable! This is the kind of garbage we're talking about. No problem though. Just keep pushing 'undecided voters' to the other side with senseless write-ups like this one. Campaign, man, campaign.... issues, issues, issues, pleeeaasssseeee! Anyway, we're getting to know exactly who to vote for come Valentine Day. Thank you for the post. Uhmmm! God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by igbeke: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Let the North advice this woman to discourage her husband from embarking on this journey to futility and then take him to the hospital for proper medical attention.
.....My one thousand naira, though.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by MalcoImX: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kai, these people have lost all sense of proportion.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
PDP and their senseless fake stories.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by reborn1: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
They are doing more harm than good for Jona. Pls post more abeg...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by cjrane: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kai,
Amaechi is secretly eyeing that fine woman.

Wan kill her husband to inherit this fine chic!

Daris god oo!

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
why are PDP so afraid of this man Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by igbeke: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
what has PDP done to deserve all these insults?
Instead of you addressing the issue on ground, you are busy doing what you know how to do best.
SMH

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
I support good luck but this is not cool. This cooked up story.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
santakris:
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by gen2briz(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
santakris:

Them never know say na divine love we get for this man.
TeamGMB

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by frankyychiji(f): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Aisha had berra shut up before the fanatic Buhari sends her into purdah ooooooo. I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by 100Cents: 5:55am On Jan 18, 2015
Sleep

Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 18, 2015
.....and you wonder why Nigeria is presently in this horrible state? The party PDP is just a very foolishy mannered party that we entrusted the nation to.

You can see from the type of garbage that emanates from them on per second basis.

PDP should just give up......Nigerians are wiser.
Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by babadee1(m): 6:07am On Jan 18, 2015
OP you are helping Buhari to campaign if you don't know. People are starting to wonder if your candidate has anything to offer at all.
Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by Lavidah: 6:21am On Jan 18, 2015
Super story from a very desperate 'Transformation Ambassador'.
Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by Lavidah: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2015
Poster, with this trash of a post, you can certainly lay claim of having the most silly post of 2015 so far.
Idleness has surely driven dumb tales into your mind.
Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by holatin(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2015
igbeke:
what has PDP done to deserve all these insults?
Instead of you addressing the issue on ground, you are busy doing what you know how to do best.
SMH
are you this dumb to know this is a fake news from pdp campaign boy
pls tell me not all pdp supporter are this dumb
Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by igbeke: 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
holatin:
are you this dumb to know this is a fake news from pdp campaign boy
pls tell me not all pdp supporter are this dumb
Hey monkey, your mama is dumb for giving life to an idiot like you.
Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by holatin(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
igbeke:

Hey monkey, your mama is dumb for giving life to an idiot like you.
another evidence of a jonathanian, dey abuse others people parent because they don't be one to be proud of
Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by debsite: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Another APC propaganda, well only a fool will believe this shit.
Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by igbeke: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
holatin:
another evidence of a jonathanian, dey abuse others people parent because they don't be one to be proud of
I see!
you hailed me in your post when you quoted me, hence I decided to return the "good gesture". what is wrong in that? No one has the monopoly of insults.
BTW, you must stop quoting me if you do not know how to address issues without insults.
Re: Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible by sharkhead: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
santakris:

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan We Are Sorry. / Why Buhari MUST Obey Court Orders - Supreme Court / Buhari Waging Another War Against S/east - Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.