Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari (1368 Views)

UK Politician Announces Buhari's Death In London Sends Condolence To Aishabuhari / John Tallen Is Dead!! (Pauline Tallen's Husband Dies) / Aisha Buhari: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari by Stkingsley(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Following the collapse of General Buhari in Calabar in Cross River State.
Mrs Aisha Buhari; the wife of the APC presidential candidate General
Muhammed Buhari has called on the northern elites to hold Gov. Amaechi
responsible should anything happens to her husband.

" My husband is almost 80 years old. The 72 years is an official age to prevent an early retirement in the Nigeria Army. The man is actually 79 years and would be 80 this year. He is not strong to go through this campaign. They are simply torturing my husband. They keep reassuring me that drugs can sustain him. For Gov. Fashola to consider Jimi Agbade at 57 old, and my husband Buhari at 79 fit, is simply a conspiracy to make me a widow before my time.

please I'm calling on the Northern elites to plead with Gov. Amaechi and the leadership of the APC to kindly substitute my husband, because he's not fit to contest this election. When I was told his credentials were not in sight, I was jubilant because I felt that would have automatically disqualified him from the contest " --Aisha Buhari
Re: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari by MKO4ever(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2015
@Stkinglsey: you must think all Nairalanders are dummies for you to have posted this kind of story and expect people to believe you.

2 Likes

Re: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari by kingthreat(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2015
If she never said this, I'm sorry I see no difference between how you reason and how a ostrich does.
Re: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari by scantee(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2015
@OP your head is there

GEJ till 2019+

1 Like

Re: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
VERY INTERESTING. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING.

I SAW THESE COMING WHEN APC WERE PUBLISHING LIES AGAINST PDP AND GEJ.

MORE OF THESE LOADING...................
Re: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari by deejayterabyte(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Stkingsley:
Following the collapse of General Buhari in Calabar in Cross River State.
Mrs Aisha Buhari; the wife of the APC presidential candidate General
Muhammed Buhari has called on the northern elites to hold Gov. Amaechi
responsible should anything happens to her husband.

" My husband is almost 80 years old. The 72 years is an official age to prevent an early retirement in the Nigeria Army. The man is actually 79 years and would be 80 this year. He is not strong to go through this campaign. They are simply torturing my husband. They keep reassuring me that drugs can sustain him. For Gov. Fashola to consider Jimi Agbade at 57 old, and my husband Buhari at 79 fit, is simply a conspiracy to make me a widow before my time.

please I'm calling on the Northern elites to plead with Gov. Amaechi and the leadership of the APC to kindly substitute my husband, because he's not fit to contest this election. When I was told his credentials were not in sight, I was jubilant because I felt that would have automatically disqualified him from the contest " --Aisha Buhari

Do you think we are Fooolish? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
What do people like this op gain from all these lies
Re: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari by mccrown1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Figment of your foolish imagination. I'm sorry for you o.
Re: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari by SOUNDKING: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Op, i no sure say this one na 2ru o, but Buhari should help himself, my people says ''if u stay 2 much in a celemony, u go join wash plate''
Re: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari by Lisaflex(f): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
undecided *flips weave n walks out of thread*
Re: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Foolish post by a moronic op. Try harder next time.
Re: The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
See gobe!

Doesn't she wants to be first lady again?

These news better be real. The rate of desperation everywhere can weak someone's battery!

(1) (Reply)

Copies Buhari Academic Record Finally Released By The Military / Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages / For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.