Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

It is well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It is well (1980 Views)

Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / An Encounter With Anti-Boko Haram Female Fighters (photo) / Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It is well by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
With my soul
Re: It is well by spartoo: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

i have always known it!
hausa and Igbo eat human being

if u no get better talk jst

...STFU
Re: It is well by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
OP I dont believe this ur story. It doesnt add up.

1 Like

Re: It is well by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
can thks be true?
Re: It is well by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Advertico:
OP I dont believe this ur story. It doesnt add up.
At all.
Re: It is well by Tundenoni(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
God of mercy
Re: It is well by tit(f): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
spartoo:

if u no get better talk jst

...STFU

have you not heard about Igbo before?

calabar man say:
one man is meat
another man is poison!

dont you see the similarity in altitude?

i have always suspected hausa people.
they are always forming they dont eat.
it is because they enjoy delicious human meat.
Re: It is well by kay1one2(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

i have always known it!

Your medications are substandard! Keep fooling yourself on a public forum! Tomorrow when you're 50 looking for husband you'll say its spiritual! Dirt bag!
Re: It is well by spartoo: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

have you not heard about Igbo before?

calabar man say:
one man is meat
another man is poison!

dont you see the similarity in altitude?

i have always suspected hausa people.
they are always forming they dont eat.
it is because they enjoy delicious human meat.

y do u tink like dis?
Re: It is well by PapiWata: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

Don't you see the similarity in altitude?

Copyright infringement is a serious offense, Mz.Titsworth, and I am certain Musiwa's pack of attorneys will be unleashed very soon.
Re: It is well by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Your Hausa gateman goes to church?
Re: It is well by Ilekeh(f): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yaaaaaawwwwnnnnn
Re: It is well by dkronicle(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
If ur gate man really told u dis den he may av committed one little crime thinking u know, he used that talk to know if u knew he had committed a crime.
So many loopholes there. She is used to d lifestyle of boko because her husband was killed in her presence* this is d main crap*
Re: It is well by Boland(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

i have always known it!
Why do you have to bring tribalism into this?
Igbos don't eat human flesh, neither are the hausas.
It all depends on the individual, I don't know the kind of human being that will eat his fellow human. It's pathetic to say the least.
Re: It is well by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
No10:
At all.
pls I won't gain anything from telling lies...and yes he does go to church,he is a young man in his late twenties!! Infact u won't believe he is an hausa guy.....
Re: It is well by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
southniyikaye:
pls I won't gain anything from telling lies...and yes he does go to church,he is a young man in his late twenties!! Infact u won't believe he is an hausa guy.....
. Am sorry if I don't believe your story. It is just that it's hard to believe that a woman that was captured would get use to eating flesh and love the way of life of her captors so much she wouldn't want to escape.
Again,most terrorists don't allow unwarranted calls from their camp to the outside world. It could easily give away their position.
And according to her,their where about is known but people dread to advance the place. I beg to ask which people she meant,the villagers or our security forces?
Re: It is well by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
southniyikaye:
Anyway,if you feel your gateman is telling the truth then you need to help him talk to the relevant authority. You never can tell how his info may aid our security agents in the fight against the terrorists.
Re: It is well by bakila: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
What op typed here is ah. <(\>>\>wink/ tv.? HabsjznagagzvvvZxWqaaoanz

(1) (Reply)

PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole / God Says That Jonathan Will Win The Election Tomorrow / President 0bj Has Submited A Ministerial List 2 Gmb Should Gmb Trash Obj's List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.