Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP (9888 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / PDP Members In Beeri Defect To APC In Rivers State, Tear Their Membership Card / APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by jingh(f): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2015
k, but that wount stop buhari trashing PDP, and Jonathan on febuhari

#buhari4change
buhari for President
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by SHOPPERS(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2015
bb
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by laplace12(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Finally RIP to APGA. now there was a party.
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by HoneySwag(f): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, we have Just few days to our elections and below are some vital things we must consider before casting our vote.

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by natureblack(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2015
sammyyoung2:
Big lie.......we impolite endorses Buhari
you see,even your phone knows you're simply "impolite" going against GEJ........ wink
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by natureblack(m): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2015
san316:
era of defection. hope they don't defecate.
it's all about the money bro ....all about the money.
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Kingbilo(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2015
Lol. And yet nobody can prove that these so called 5000 ppl were APGA. nor can they prove that the 5000 "members" will play any part on the coming election.. I'm sure quit a few came just in case bags of rice start flying. Funny Nigerian politics
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Viktor1983(m): 8:18am On Jan 18, 2015
Ok ...Good for them
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Kenai: 8:20am On Jan 18, 2015
Collynzo9, how far?
How are things going with billboard politician Iheanacho? grin
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by liyalla(m): 8:22am On Jan 18, 2015
Association with success has been the tradition we know. More will join the train in good short time. Go PDP go
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Vulu: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2015
laplace12:

Finally RIP to APGA. now there was a party.

YOU WISH. APGA IS TAKING ABIA. THE MORNING CROW WILL BE HEARD IN ABIA. APGA WILL HAVE AT LEAST TWO STATES THIS YEAR(ABIA AND ANAMBRA). VOTE ALEX OTTI
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by 2fine2fast(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2015
APGA is dead but ITS MANHOOD LIVES ON - Patience Jonathan, 2012
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Vulu: 8:30am On Jan 18, 2015
Kenai:
Collynzo9, how far?
How are things going with billboard politician Iheanacho? grin

I FORGOT TO ADD. IMO IS ALSO GOING TO APGA. IHEANACHO IS A STAUNCH APGA MAN. IGBOS MUST VOTE THEIR BRAINCHILD PARTY LIKE THE YORUBA DID WITH ACN IF THEY ARE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS. ENOUGH OF THIS PDP AND APC NONSONSE.

#VOTEAPGA
#VOTEIHEANACHO.

THE MORNING CROW MUST BE HEARD IN ALL OF IGBOLAND.
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by olajideoyedele(m): 8:31am On Jan 18, 2015
gud 4 PDP,GEJ til 2019
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by sokera: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2015
thinkdip:
Kenneth Kenyson
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has
ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which
corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery
and several ills of society held sway. But at a very
close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1. Rotimi
Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under
PDP. 2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor
under PDP. 4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2
years, Senator under PDP. 5. Timipre Sylver – 4
years Governor under PDP. 6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years
Chairmanship of the PDP. 7. Aminu Masari – 4 years
as the Speaker, House of Representatives under
PDP. 8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years
Defense minister under PDP. 10. El Rufai – 4 years
FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP. 11.
And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the
APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years
as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer
that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the
people who created and perpetuated the 16
disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the
change coming from? Are they now saints because
they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those
seeking power by FORCE #ASSOCIATION_OF_ PAST_
CRIMINALS (APC
you are right , we welcome them to APC because their is no discipline in PDP and they are ready to follow the principle layed down in APC . We don't take nonsense in APC . Wait and see how Buhari and osinbajo will teach them to be a good leader . Buhari our president to be come 2015
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Kenai: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2015
Vulu:

I FORGOT TO ADD. IMO IS ALSO GOING TO APGA. IHEANACHO IS A STAUNCH APGA MAN. IGBOS MUST VOTE THEIR BRAINCHILD PARTY LIKE THE YORUBA DID WITH ACN IF THEY ARE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS. ENOUGH OF THIS PDP AND APC NONSONSE.

#VOTEAPGA
#VOTEIHEANACHO.

THE MORNING CROW MUST BE HEARD IN ALL OF IGBOLAND.

Iheanacho is not a serious man.
I haven't seen him campaign anywhere except his bland billboards.
I'll vote him on February, but that's mostly because I can't stand Rochas, not because he's Wowed me or anything of the sort. undecided
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2015
It's not surprising... I know there are progressive ibo, but they aint many.

But most are wonderers. Wheresover the wind blows,wheather fresh or violent,they move with it.

Its high time the south easterners become one with a clear,individble ideoly like the great yorubers and hausas,else they will continue to wonder around without future in these contraption called Nigeria
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Youceemeri: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to paid for a room for me and my son(Shelter). They have served us quit notice.. There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am on street now running up and down to make our end for food, am not lazy i can do any work but not into robbery pls i just want to be a good daddy for my son since his mum is late, i believe downfall of a man not the end, all i need is a roof over our head so i could be able to cool down and find job to make him proud.. The money i need is #20,000 to get a room..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...I know there is good people out there who can help me .......May God bless and reward u all.
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by micrep3030(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2015
Born again
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Nicepoker(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2015
EdCure:
Personal interests pursued.
The difference between PDP and APGA is just in the names.

The torn umbrella and the dead co'ck are sure to be swept by the broom of change.
in Adams voice. Go and die. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by gohzieh(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2015
Defecting to PDP now, is it a guarantee that PDP will take over from the incumbent Governor. That's not true solidarity. Leaving PDP initially is a sign of disbelief in what we believe in PDP.
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by YurFatHer: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2015
Its not my bizness
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by igmoney(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2015
they have come to there sence ,good party PDP
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by 1009ja: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2015
The only difference is in who is leading the nation. We need a president who knows that corruption includes stealing public money. GEJ admitted in Ebonyi state the other that he is daydreaming. We knew many years ago. But let's give him credit for having realised that he is a daydreamer. In Jonathan's four more years, no governor, minister legislator or GEJ himself will be afraid to steal government money. GEJ has said he does not believe that those who steal public money should be punished. Maybe he does not advocate punishment for looters because people who live in glass houses are afraid to throw stones. The other day in Abakiliki, he rightly said that in 1960, Brazil, India, Malaysia were at same level of growth or non-growth with Nigeria and that these countries have since left us in the dust. Corruption and tribalism have left us far behind those countries. If President Jonathan does not see that corruption is the giant rock blocking Nigeria's lane in the drive to economic relevance, he does not deserve another four years as our president. Nigeria's history will not be kind to him as the president who by his actions and in-actions gave a
free pass to all those who have denied our dear country the collective benefit of hundreds of billions of dollars.
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by zendy: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2015
I will be the happiest man in the world if APGA wins the Governorship in Abia and Imo. I want to see Iheanacho and Otti in the Government house this year. Otti is strong in Abia and I know that Aba people are long tired of Theodore Orji. As for Imo,I refuse to believe that Imo people will follow Okorocha into the Buhari led Hausa/Yoruba 'conspiracy' called APC. Imolites! Do not follow Okorocha Into the Hausa party called APC!!!! Please vote to return to the Igbo fold with APGA!!!!
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by maum: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2015
Macelliot:
Political prostitutes
Now, they're prostitutes...when they defect to APC, what are they?
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by maum: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2015
Macelliot:
Political prostitutes
Now, they're political prostitutes...what are they if they defect to APC?
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Champele(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rochas a political prostitute,never trustworthy,i dont know what he will gain from people that never and will never trust him for one day.
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Dahveydson(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
5,000? What manner of lie is this?
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by Adelebadmos(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
thinkdip:
Kenneth Kenyson
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has
ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which
corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery
and several ills of society held sway. But at a very
close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1. Rotimi
Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under
PDP. 2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor
under PDP. 4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2
years, Senator under PDP. 5. Timipre Sylver – 4
years Governor under PDP. 6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years
Chairmanship of the PDP. 7. Aminu Masari – 4 years
as the Speaker, House of Representatives under
PDP. 8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years
Defense minister under PDP. 10. El Rufai – 4 years
FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP. 11.
And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the
APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years
as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer
that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the
people who created and perpetuated the 16
disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the
change coming from? Are they now saints because
they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those
seeking power by FORCE #ASSOCIATION_OF_ PAST_
CRIMINALS (APC

Anyone leaving the PDP now can clearly see its imminent death as Nigerians across the country have resolved for the inevitable CHANGE in these general elections!
FeBuari 14, 2015 will be an historic date in Nigerian democratic sojourn.

FeBuhari 14.
Nigeria 2015, Sai GMB/PYO!!!
Imo 2015, victory guaranteed for Okorocha!!! Sai Okorocha!!!!
Re: At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP by fallout87: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
EdCure:
Personal interests pursued.
The difference between PDP and APGA is just in the names.

Can you not see your own hypocrisy?

What is the difference between PDP and APC? Is it not only name? Tinubu? Atiku? Amaechi? etc..

Are these not thieves and corrupt men? Some who were part of the PDP which was stealing the country blind for years!

Some of you are too foolish. They are all the same. They switch party back and forth; but they are all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Foils Coordinated Terror Attacks In Kano And Three Other States / Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra / FEC Approves N109.4bn For Ibadan – Ilesha – Ife, Kano – Katsina Dual Carriage Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.