Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France (3589 Views)

Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / Churches In Nigeria And Their Founders - Newsmath / 10 Popular Churches In Nigeria And Their Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by Ghumaysa: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
benalvino2:

what are they practicing? didn't mohammad behead 60 people in a day? they where practicing islam by getting angry after cartoons and murder people... now these peaceful on innocent ones are getting angry because of cartoons and burning churches... give rhem a gun and see.

you want to go into Koran debate?

muslims are burning cgurches... please when did Christians ever protest because of cartoons?
you know how many times catholic church has sued them?

why Muslims don't come out in these numbers and protest against Isis killing anything that is not on their side? because they all believe in kill the infidels. I know you support the killing and you taqqiya no go work here

Do me a favour,will you? Take a deep breath,calm down,reread what I wrote and
then type again. I'll then respond to you.

2 Likes

Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by tola9ja: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by benalvino2(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ghumaysa:

Do me a favour,will you? Take a deep breath,calm down,reread what I wrote and
then type again. I'll then respond to you.

I did. and my post didn't change
Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by mutter(f): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
It is sad that religion that is meant to bring us together in love and tolerance is actually being used to do the opposite.
But even here on the forum, we can spread the message of tolerance and respect for each other and our religion. This is a good platform to try and understand each others views.
So let us not get so mad and abusive because we loose that chance to build bridges here.

Because I live my religion so much I have a strong love and respect for all other religions and people that practice it. I want to imagine that they do so as passionately as I do.
That means respecting that religion. Now we all know that there are some people that react in an irrational manner when provoked. Why provoke them and risk innocent live`s being lost?
Why must you draw such cartoons about any religion? Religion is something to do with God, Our creator. We should honor that.
As far asI am concerned those irrational people and those that produced the cartoons are responsible or better word causal to what happened.
Even the people that buy those magazines are also responsible.
- No demand , no supply.
Now ask yourselves, why after the violence are they selling millions instead of thousand copies.
The company is also making a profit out of this unfortunate event, even if they also are trying to set a signal we don`t give up, they still are making a profit.
Just hope they donate the money to the innocent one`s who lost their lives.
Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by TunjiMsp: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
debonairprinx:
Aljazeera gave a comprehensive report on it this evening, very sad. They end up getting violent bout this things which it won't help their course eventually. They should start using a different approach to show their grievances rather than thinking of fighting for their God. They'll end up painting themselves more in bad light before the whole international community.
sensible post devoid of sentiment
Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by benalvino2(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
mutter:
It is sad that religion that is meant to bring us together in love and tolerance is actually being used to do the opposite.
But even here on the forum, we can spread the message of tolerance and respect for each other and our religion. This is a good platform to try and understand each others views.
So let us not get so mad and abusive because we loose that chance to build bridges here.

Because I live my religion so much I have a strong love and respect for all other religions and people that practice it. I want to imagine that they do so as passionately as I do.
That means respecting that religion. Now we all know that there are some people that react in an irrational manner when provoked. Why provoke them and risk innocent live`s being lost?
Why must you draw such cartoons about any religion? Religion is something to do with God, Our creator. We should honor that.
As far asI am concerned those irrational people and those that produced the cartoons are responsible or better word causal to what happened.
Even the people that buy those magazines are also responsible.
- No demand , no supply.
Now ask yourselves, why after the violence are they selling millions instead of thousand copies.
The company is also making a profit out of this unfortunate event, even if they also are trying to set a signal we don`t give up, they still are making a profit.
Just hope they donate the money to the innocent one`s who lost their lives.

lol Mohammad is dead... they draw a cartoon of Mohammad let him complain all these people are pigs

1 Like

Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by Anas09: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
A male doesn't need to convince anyone to believe and respect him because he is made. You just be a man. Anytime you hear a man shouting trying to convince pple that he is a man, then check, something is wrong. That man is wearing a cover. If Mohammed is who he claims he is, why do pple have to die to prove that point? Jesus was called a chief of demons, he could blink and u die, he did nofin abt. Dan Brown the writer of The Davinci Code, has called Christ somany derogatory names, yet, we r still praying for mercy on his behalf. If indeed theris something that connects Christians/Jews with these sorts, why are we so different in our approach to issues? Someone says christ was homosexual we say Lord have mercy on him. Someone else says Mohammed is charly and pple gets killed. Does ur god even have power to defend himself?
Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by benalvino2(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Anas09:
A male doesn't need to convince anyone to believe and respect him because he is made. You just be a man. Anytime you hear a man shouting trying to convince pple that he is a man, then check, something is wrong. That man is wearing a cover. If Mohammed is who he claims he is, why do pple have to die to prove that point? Jesus was called a chief of demons, he could blink and u die, he did nofin abt. Dan Brown the writer of The Davinci Code, has called Christ somany derogatory names, yet, we r still praying for mercy on his behalf. If indeed theris something that connects Christians/Jews with these sorts, why are we so different in our approach to issues? Someone says christ was homosexual we say Lord have mercy on him. Someone else says Mohammed is charly and pple gets killed. Does ur god even have power to defend himself?

no power... muslims are perverts that's is why the are blowing them selves up... they want 72 virgins!

[size=28pt]Sex is the main cause of terrorism[/size]
Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by Ghumaysa: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2015
benalvino2:

I did. and my post didn't change

Then I have nothing to say to you. you're obviously not a very logical person!
Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by Weah96: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2015
If you are claiming to speak to Jesus, then don't act surprised when others, after consulting with their own imaginary friend, decide to burn down your property and kill your children.

Dishonesty only breeds more dishonesty. The truth will set everyone free. The pope should use his authority to come out and say the truth, and put a stop to this faith business for good before more people get hurt.
Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by scosco1: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Too obvious ...

1 Share

Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by benalvino2(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ghumaysa:

Then I have nothing to say to you. you're obviously not a very logical person!

you are just butt hurt that your taqqiya did not work
Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by mmsen: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
How can 'Islam' burn anything?

"Enraged, irrational people burn a church over a magazine that most have never seen" - would be a more accurate heading.
Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by benalvino2(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
mmsen:
How can 'Islam' burn anything?

"Enraged, irrational people burn a church over a magazine that most have never seen" - would be a more accurate heading.

the title is correct... see muslims in bracket? besides they are shouting allahu snack-bars as they burn the churches
Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by Vikkie14: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
psucc:
That is the problem with man.

God is supreme and Almighty. If he is offended let Him take vengeance for Himself. Why will man fight do a god?
We have given the Muslims too much freedom.
I TELL YOU
Re: Islam(muslims) Burn Churches In Niger Over Cartoon Of Muhammad In France by Vikkie14: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Violence runs in their blood. Am not baffled at all. They may look gentle but they more poisonous than a snake venom. I mean all this children of ishmael.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. How Sapele Popular Prophet Allegedly Burnt Human Head On Alter During Service. / Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False / Who Is The One True God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.