Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) (87803 Views)

Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging / Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter / Woman Commits Suicide After Delivering Twins For Secret Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by elohorayodele: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Man could have murdered her by hanging then claim its a suicide. Only God knows the truth
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by JuanDeDios: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

My thought as well

Make them torture d man ooooo.

D truth may surface..

Person get mind bring another man inside her matrimonial home to knack, and she no get d mind to face d consequences of her actions.. ?

I think d husband may b a smooth talker..
And your solution? Torture him! We have a long way to go.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Nigeria is Nollywood and Nollywood is Nigeria.
May God save us all from our sins.
Amen.[/size]

Amen
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
emiye:
May be she felt, she has been caught by her husband, but he is keeping shockingly quiet about it. The continuous good and ignoring treatment ran her conscience to the ground, suicide was the next available thing

Na lie! She can't kill herself cos of that,there's more to this tale
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by pitoski(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
first of all , they shld carry out an autopsy to ascertain d real cause of her death. married women shld cherish and respect their marital life. men shld stop sleeping with women married to other men. Becos you wont want some1 to do same to you. May her soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by rabbaba: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Am short of words dose not say I don't know what to say or how to say it but I just want to keep carm from saying what I want to say. Oga pls b sure of what ur saying. There is God o
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by kunlenkirol(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Well, her death is sad but her action was uncalled for. Though her husband should be quized because his story did not gel. There are a lot of hoes in his story. Hadly will you see a man that wil know that his wife is cheating on him and he will be comfortable with it as the man claim to have done. He never accused her neither did he have querel with her at one time or the other. There is more to what the eye can see. Na wa o
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by David0(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

My thought as well

Make them torture d man ooooo.

D truth may surface..

Person get mind bring another man inside her matrimonial home to knack, and she no get d mind to face d consequences of her actions.. ?

I think d husband may b a smooth talker..

Make dem torture am u say, then force him to say he did something he didn't do? Whatever happened to investigation? Simply naija mentality.
If dis story is true, we can't point accusing finger on anyone. Those of u who think no man can b as patient, calm n tolerant as d man portrayed, r most def wrong, thr r very much men like dat in dis country who don't bliv anything anyone tells dem about their wives' infidelity except dey see wit their eyes.
Junior is 5yrs old, he won't lie, he ll sure say whatever he sees, No matter how much d man try to twist his head, he ll end up telling wat he knows. Children of dat age in dis generation r very smart, except junior is just one of those kids dey lock inside house 24/7. But whatever d case, with proper investigation d truth ll surface.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by eightsin(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
This woman carry o. RIP. But I don't believe she took her life. There is more to this that meets the eyes.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by lilbabyak(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
(hausa ) anyi asaran gutsu awajen ( English ) them lost to-to for this place
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by coachwilcox(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Damn...look at those tits
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by odehaj: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nothing can be truer than the Bible. The wages of sin is death.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by GoodSamaritan: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
What
most of you don't know is that the couple is from Delta State.

If you hail from Edo or Delta and your wife cheats on you, she will die mysteriously if, and only if you the husband refuse to talk or act jealously.

The moment you act jealously you die while she lives on.

I stand to be corrected.

Please, let our elderly friends from Edo and Delta comment on this
issue.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Suljosh: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Instead of her to ask her husband for forgiveness she takes her on life. Now what is she going to tell Almighty GOD? May we no die a sinner Amen.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wasted b 00 by,RIP sha
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by francizy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
I don't believe this! The husband should be held and investigations carried out! He must have killed her because this looks like a fairy tale to me. Even a kid won't believe this trash.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by blimeyVic(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
I would have hurriedly doubted this man's story of how his wife died but for the location. Abuja!! Where ladies engage in promiscuous acts with gay abandon. Young girls troop in,rent a house with their Capital,get a regular job to disguise their real occupation,then go after married men with their charms sometimes in form of make-up they wear(only if 'any' man sets their eye on them and dare nurture an iota of craving for them,then he is locked down;meal ticket for life).
Poor woman, had she had a drop of the knowledge of what God's grace is, she wouldn't have taken her life but asked for forgiveness from both God and her husband. RIP you dear!!
I'm not trying to be religious, but we should all draw near to God cos even when we sin, he is always there to help us overcome the manipulations of the devil to hold us down.
NB: abj girls ain't loyal!!!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Johnsinia(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Son: eh! eh! eh!! daddy, i go talk o, i see waitin u do mummy o, all dis lies u de spread diaris God o... eh! Eh! Eh!
Man: sssh! Junior, no raise ur voice. Make u no talk u hear, u no say na mistake it take happen, if u talk nw, na onli u go dey 4 ds harsh world o, let jst keep to d story n plan to save oursf, u hear...

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
dre11:

Shameless woman
You will just rot in hell for taking your life

And she has the mind to bring all her customers home to service her
Am sure nah that her b**b she normally use to attract them

The stuffs that rush out of mouth are more disgusting than a stored faeces of an housa man.

So this was all you had to say after reading the OP? Did you even read it at all?

You weren't compassionate about the death of a fellow human being who killed herself out of guilt?

You weren't sympathetic for a man who just lost a wife nor for a kid who lost a mother?

Yours was to be fast with judgment which ain't yours to do in the first place. What makes you better than that woman?

Shame, bro. Shame unto you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by galadima77(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
delishpot:
Hmnnnn. This story get as e be oh. Since she started doing it(according to him), she did not kill herself. They did not argue, he did not accuse her after junior told him what he saw, she prolly did not even know junior told him anything. They never fought over her alleged infidelity, he was so sweet to even go to tell her he was leaving for work and since she was angry and refused to speak to him, he decided to go to her window to tell her? Howmany men will try to make sure they see their cheating wives to tell her they are leaving for work? Most men will just say it (if they care) at the room door and pick their keys and leave.
Then she decided to kill herself?
Abeg, they should make that mam talk.
He is a smooth cri........l.

seriously, suspicion full d story die!!!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by passionate88: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Modern day marriages na farce.... Big farce
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by cruz419(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
AEYA!!She no get mind na him she go dey play home,she 4 go play away match now!well i feel 4 d little boy who wil grow up with such memory of her mum?but 4 d woman,she got wat she deserve,she no even beg 4 forgivenes 4 d sin way she commit,she come go kill her self join?i imagine where she is going but it not up to me to decide#dont judge any one only GOD CAN#
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by ngooka: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jonathan May Not be the Best, But He has Done What
Past Leaders Could Not Do. - Alhaji Shehu Shagari.
The first Executive president of Nigeria Alhaji Shehu
Usman Aliyu Shagari has broken his silence after
32years of overthrown by Maj General Muhammadu
Buhari
In his rare interview with AIT news reporter in Sokoto
state yesterday and the former President said as
below:
"Jonathan may not...
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by loomer: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
which kind story be this one?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Marrtynze(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dunno if d story is true bur one tin is true she's endowed
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by dre11(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
BornSad:

[s]The stuffs that rush out of mouth are more disgusting than a stored faeces of an housa man.

So this was all you had to say after reading the OP? Did you even read it at all?

You weren't compassionate about the death of a fellow human being who killed herself out of guilt?

You weren't sympathetic for a man who just lost a wife nor for a kid who lost a mother?

Yours was to be fast with judgment which ain't yours to do in the first place. What makes you better than that woman?

Shame, bro. Shame unto you.[/s]

You are worse than what I thought
A woman who brings countless men to her matrimonial home is who I should I pity at

A woman who had no regard of her husband bed is who I should have regard for

A woman who didn't think of what she is doing until her son found out is what I should have regards for

Abeg park for one side and tell that poo to the garage boys

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by notoriousbabe: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
..........And some hediots will come here to say Yoruba women are promiscous,thank God this woman has proved them wrong. Extra marital affairs has nothing to do with tribe or religion,it is an individual thing. Those foools with the mind set that Yoruba women are promiscous should grow up. Wait and see how some of them will come here to quote me negatively
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Na only bosom she get, facial beauty is not as the OP stated above. On the other hand the story is twisted. The husband knew she was always bleeping nothing happened not until his 5 years old son told him when mom was being bleeped. the woman and he co-worker were half naked. So where is the bleeping? So how come she decided to go the visitor's room to sleep alone? Did the man scold her? Something is fishing here. Anyway RIP to the high cushioned woman. The worst is that in 3 days on the grave, the bosom will deflate fast and decay.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Muzikluva(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Suicide or gruesome murder Please don't let the husband go free oh!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
dre11:

You are worse than what I thought
A woman who brings countless men to her matrimonial home is who I should I pity at

A woman who had no regard of her husband bed is who I should have regard for

A woman who didn't think of what she is doing until her son found out is what I should have regards for

Abeg park for one side and tell that poo to the garage boys

What of the son and husband? They don't deserve your pity too?

If you won't pity her, don't judge her. It's not in your position to do so. And you are not any better than that woman!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by ManTiger(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
That's what we call silicon...btw if you're naturally endowed, men will flock around you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu / What's Wrong With This Owerri Zenith Bank Crime Scene? (Graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.