Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) (87831 Views)

Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging / Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter / Woman Commits Suicide After Delivering Twins For Secret Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by delishpot: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2015
iampartyboy:
I don't need to see that my wife is cheating on me. I only need u to lie to me that u SAW her with a man then she's gone grin grin

I saw her cheating. She brought a big man to your house. Please chase her out. Oga home owner.
With your mentality sef, that woman will run away from you before you chase her out. Who can cope with a man that all anyone needs to do is lie to him and he comes home to "throw" his woman out? only a foolish woman will even cry over such a transgendered called husband. Naija men with their self entitlement sef. All the women wey leave man house before
dem don die?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://citypeoplenews.com/woman-commits-suicide-after-son-caught-her-in-bed-doing-it-with-co-worker-photo/
[size=20pt] And u expect me to believe u? The man hasn't come clean yet[/size]
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by akinmusi(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2015
@OP Kindly confirm the story.

I am sorry I had to make the above statement. The lady's image is somebody I am very sure of I know. She is an old school mate of Dairy Farm Secondary School, Agege.

She goes by the name Bilikis.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by mymadam(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2015
akinmusi:
...The lady's image is somebody I am very sure of I know. She is an old school mate of Dairy Farm Secondary School, Agege. She goes by the name Bilikis.

shocked Lobatan! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Ajof(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2015
True, but this story no gel at all, more questions are needed from this man oh. My pain is that My Town is in the central of this ugly story.

GoodSamaritan:
What
most of you don't know is that the couple is from Delta State.

If you hail from Edo or Delta and your wife cheats on you, she will die mysteriously if, and only if you the husband refuse to talk or act jealously.

The moment you act jealously you die while she lives on.

I stand to be corrected.

Please, let our elderly friends from Edo and Delta comment on this
issue.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by synergycom19: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2015
Am sure evil spirits dealth with her
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by OkochaHaliday(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Rest In Peace ooo, cos u caused it urself
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by hizaya61(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2015
No tell me say you don dey love the b**b

dre11:
Shameless woman
You will just rot in hell for taking your life

And she has the mind to bring all her customers home to service her
Am sure nah that her b**b she normally use to attract them
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by akulaxx: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
SHE TOOK HER LIFE BECAUSE THE MAN WAS SILENT... ADULTERY ATTRACTS QUICK DEATH..BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE PRESENT GENERATION THINKS THEY CAN PLAY AROUND WITH IT.

PROVERB CHAPTER 6
FROM VS 24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.34 For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.35 He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by friendlyadvice: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin hmmmm oga you sure say you no assist your wife with the hanging? cause this your story be like nollywood yoruba film. which kind pikin be that that e pikin sef? na this kind pikin wey dem dey sew them mouth together
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Cyriloha(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Nothing wey person no go hear.

Pretty woman gone like that
OH MAN I WONDER OOH
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Cyriloha(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceo4eva:
If this story is true, then she got herself into this mess and still took her own life. Her own punishment go be double for hell. Maybe her bosoms got her into in this double tragedy. However, how do we ascertain the true story since it's only the husband that has the account of her death?
offender of the LAW, heavens punishment 2015 model
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by iampartyboy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
delishpot:

I saw her cheating. She brought a big man to your house. Please chase her out. Oga home owner.
With your mentality sef, that woman will run away from you before you chase her out. Who can cope with a man that all anyone needs to do is lie to him and he comes home to "throw" his woman out? only a foolish woman will even cry over such a transgendered called husband. Naija men with their self entitlement sef. All the women wey leave man house before
dem don die?
Na u know ooo, na my own be dat
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Jkvivi2020: 9:16am On May 15, 2015
Wayward idiot. U carry another man come ur house make he come Bleep hell commot for your toto.u take ur life becose u no fit face d result.u go rot in hell. Toto and big breast dont waste be dat.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Youngpo413: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Am sorry,I didn't see any beauty but only 2 big watermelon.
Back to the topic.These ladies aint loyal at all.She just wasted her life because of greediness.I pity her son though,he is now a motherless boy from now on and the memory of what led to her mother's death will remain in her heart forever.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
teemanbastos:
hellfire straight
hahaha na you throw am put for there?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Fourwinds: 5:50am On Jan 07, 2016
old story...it was on front page some months back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.