Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,997 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) (88029 Views)

Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging / Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter / Woman Commits Suicide After Delivering Twins For Secret Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Missmossy(f): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
shocked And the death toll keeps increasing! Chai! Such a nasty way to die. Why commit adultery in the first place?
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by nefertiitii: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Eiyahhh rip maam
Meanwhile hahahahaha Kensarowiwa don vexxxx grin grin
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by philips007(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Na her br***t milk be that ni? No wonder!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
is it confirmed that she killed herself, she wasn't murdered?

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by FOLLOWJESUS: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://citypeoplenews.com/woman-commits-suicide-after-son-caught-her-in-bed-doing-it-with-co-worker-photo/
It is very unfortunate anyway, I want to seize this oportunity to let people know that,to mary a beutiful woman is good but there are a lot of challenges that go with it. As you saw her and love her, so many other men also love her and can do anything to have her,some can evan go to the extend of using charm on her,and there are some irisponsible men out there that can even go to the extend of killing the husband just to have the woman, A lot of beutiful women go through a lot of things which they may not be able to share with their husbands for peace sake. And again spirits ingage them too it is hard to see a beutiful woman that is eMpty, void of demons and spiritual husbands. What I am trying to bring out here is if you mary a beutiful women make sure you are not a jeleus Man and be ready to stomarch manythings.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by pek(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Firefire:

The world is becoming evil everyday. I suspect a fowl play here.

However, the wages of sin without repentance is death.
If you suspect fowl play, I also suspect donkey play
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by omogemi: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
its obvious her *boobies* led or 'misled' her to her death. . she commited the abominable and still did the abominable. . see load for chest
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by 1stola: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oboy! see wasted booby!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by ceejayluv(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ezevajina:
Wats rong wiv igbo women must you defile your matrimonial bed and open your legs to anotha man?
You'd better left your enclave and get to know the various tribes and ethnic groups in the ss and se... Don't just lazily categorise everyone as Ibo...

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Nazcoj(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Even with that milk, she still dey drink milk again. R.I.P
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by chlowi(f): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
delishpot:
Hmnnnn. This story get as e be oh. Since she started doing it(according to him), she did not kill herself. They did not argue, he did not accuse her after junior told him what he saw, she prolly did not even know junior told him anything. They never fought over her alleged infidelity, he was so sweet to even go to tell her he was leaving for work and since she was angry and refused to speak to him, he decided to go to her window to tell her? Howmany men will try to make sure they see their cheating wives to tell her they are leaving for work? Most men will just say it (if they care) at the room door and pick their keys and leave.
Then she decided to kill herself?
Abeg, they should make that mam talk.
He is a smooth cri........l.

Smart!

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by M4gunners: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Am sorry,I didn't see any beauty but only 2 big watermelon.
Back to the topic.These ladies aint loyal at all.She just wasted her life because of greediness.I pity her son though,he is now a motherless boy from now on and the memory of what led to her mother's death will remain in her heart forever.
We look at it in the other way round. The woman is a complete Ashawo.If a 5 year old could discovered what her mom dose with other men in their own house, then the woman was out of control.
Meawhile, the memory of what kills her Mother will go a long way to help him when he grows up and decide to get married.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by BonaVIta(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
lalasticlala:
Nothing wey person no go hear.

Pretty woman gone like that

Yes, some pretty women with such traits go like that.

Maybe the story will change some, or perhaps hardens some married but single women.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by iampartyboy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
I don't need to see that my wife is cheating on me. I only need u to lie to me that u SAW her with a man then she's gone grin grin
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by justscorch: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
U see that? Now that's how u kill a cheating partner without laying a finger,let their guilt kill em,wud have done the same thing if I was the man
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Na her guilty conscience kill her. Useless woman...rot in hell
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by fabrigas18(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
to hell with her... grin
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by MarieSucre(f): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is indeed sad. why was she cheating? This most be a double dagger to the man's heart. To find out about her infidelity in the night and to lose her in the morning. What about her son? didn't she care about him atleast? rip.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://citypeoplenews.com/woman-commits-suicide-after-son-caught-her-in-bed-doing-it-with-co-worker-photo/

You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but the cover of Playboy magazine tells the story of whats inside.

#TeamDon'tMakeAnXHoeAWife

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by orble: 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
I really wish have her before she's gone... she is very delicious.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by roiseadas(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2015
Nutase:
wetin fine for dis local loose fowl.
See hater* undecided undecided
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Aydesmond(m): 12:15am On Jan 19, 2015
make i talk the truth, death/satan wan ssseeexxx am so she don do the needfull grin grin grin
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by mikkyword(m): 12:28am On Jan 19, 2015
I smell a rat.

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Chigorkizz(m): 2:15am On Jan 19, 2015
oboy! dis woman garther o.chow!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 19, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:
Ok sad story but by the way,
Lalasticlala let me humble you before you go to bed, how come 99.9% of your threads make front page ? Tell me the name of the mod you struck a deal with or I make matters worse for you here. Its obvious you struck a deal with one of these uselêss moderators or you are a moderator youself trying to disguise with another moniker called " lalasticlala" because I see no reason why majority of the topics that appear on the front page of this forum comes from a one and only user called "lalasticlala" when there are tons of better topics out there. I want you to explain yourself to the whole forum and nairaland community or I promise you, you'll find your sorry self in hot soup and I swèar before man and God, the outcome won't be nice.

I still wonder why pple still bother themselves on who Lalasticlala is. If it's ain't a supermod then it's sure.

Back to the topic: autopsy will confirm if it's homicide or suicide
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Afroconnect: 6:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Why do I feel this story is fake...

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by 12ema: 6:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Story does not make any sense. Committing suicide because a 5 year old caught you fornicating. And why is she drinking milk from a wine glass? This does not make sense.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by luluosas(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2015
Straight gate to hell, bit_ch
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by KenSaroWiwa: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2015
ollah1:

I still wonder why pple still bother themselves on who Lalasticlala is. If it's ain't a supermod then it's sure.

Back to the topic: autopsy will confirm if it's homicide or suicide
But there's no indication on his profile that he's a mod. Mods on this forum usually have the links of the section they moderate on their profile which is sure missing from lalaticlala's. In case he's a supermod using an extra moniker, then he's breaking their so called rules.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:

But there's no indication on his profile that he's a mod. Mods on this forum usually have the links of the section they moderate on their profile which is sure missing from lalaticlala's. In case he's a supermod using an extra moniker, then he's breaking their so called rules.

That's why I think he is supermod and am so sure am right. Rules are meant to be bent, it's easier if it's coming from the rule maker.
Seun knows about that handle, either it's his or a right hand mod
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by mymadam(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2015
ceo4eva:
...However, how do we ascertain the true story since it's only the husband that has the account of her death?

Personally, I doubt the authenticity of the husband's account. Surely, the woman had other less dramatic ways to 'say goodbye to the relationship'. Na so e easy to die? Nigeria Police, please do your work. We know that you can do it well, so do it... NOW! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) by guyla: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Junior has been reporting that your wife brings different men home, yet you never bothered to ask, so there was never a quarrel, then she brought home this co-worker, junior still reported as usual yet you feigned ignorance as usual, then she suddenly killed herself

WHY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex / Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.