Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? (6642 Views)

Photo Of Senator Godswill Akpabio On His Hospital Bed In London / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) / Should Soldiers Be Deployed For The 2015 Elections? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by Quaritch(m): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2015
ichidodo:
Either the OP is a teenager or the cretin is just daft because somebody with brain would realise that soldiers are always on the Alert and must be seen to be well uniformed whether on cooking duty,sleeping duty or recuperatin duty...or abi you dash them night gown make them use?

Una dey try!

Some people can defend anything sha!
Even if they catch another man on top of their wife, they will give excuse that the man is just helping her to exercise her waist grin

Haba!
I saw the picture too and laughed at the absurdity of the composition!
The question is, where are the real injured soldiers?
Or maybe CNN is right, they are in private hospitals fending for themselves!

3 Likes

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by ichidodo: 6:56am On Jan 18, 2015
Quaritch:

Una dey try!

Some people can defend anything sha!
Even if they catch another man on top of their wife, they will give excuse that the man is just helping her to exercise her waist grin

Haba!
I saw the picture too and laughed at the absurdity of the composition!
The question is, where are the real injured soldiers?
Or maybe CNN is right, they are in private hospitals fending for themselves!
You sit down at home in comfort and badmouth those laying down their lives at your expense??....and people worry why nothing seems to go well for them...maybe you were expecting to see blood,intestines and broken bodies of our gallant heroes to lend credence to your inconsequntial bokoharamic çum buharistic opinion and happiness??

5 Likes

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by Quaritch(m): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2015
ichidodo:
You sit down at home in comfort and badmouth those laying down their lives at your expense??....and people worry why nothing seems to go well for them...maybe you were expecting to see blood,intestines and broken bodies of our gallant heroes to lend credence to your inconsequntial opinion and happiness??

Ol boy go siddon for corner,
You are the enemy of the state, an agent of corruption, a deceiver and a coverer of evil deed!

I've noticed you jumping from thread to thread like a rabid dog foaming at the mouth whenever anyone calls the government to account.
If injured soldiers can be hidden, only God knows what else they are trying to cover.
Nigerians are no longer mumu
And we will continue to ask questions.

Take it to to your principal, if he can't handle the heat,
Let him gerrout out of the kitchen.

3 Likes

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by ichidodo: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Quaritch:

[s]
Ol boy go siddon for corner,
You are the enemy of the state, an agent of corruption, a deceiver and a coverer of evil deed!

I've noticed you jumping from thread to thread like a rabid dog foaming at the mouth whenever anyone calls the government to account.
If injured soldiers can be hidden, only God knows what else they are trying to cover.
Nigerians are no longer mumu
And we will continue to ask questions.

Take it to to your principal, if he can't handle the heat,
Let him gerrout out of the kitchen.[/s]
We will not give you the satisfaction of viewing the broken bodies of loved ones for you to glorify and feel happy about...take that to your brothers boko haram and buhari their father...

2 Likes

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 18, 2015
Chaii..
You people are badttttt grin grin

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by Quaritch(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2015
ichidodo:
We will not give you the satisfaction of viewing the broken bodies of loved ones for you to glorify and feel happy about...take that to your brothers boko haram and buhari their father...

You see your life?
So you agreed those people in the picture are not sick?
Typical!

2 Likes

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by Kingspin(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2015
Dont worry @ OP, anytime u sick we will cover u with white cloth.
Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by nyt3237(m): 7:29am On Jan 18, 2015
When joining the army you and your parent/gurantor would have to sign some breath taking agreements...u would have to put on the uniform 24/7 they are even buried with the uniform...even if u are doing a important thing if u are called for assignment you'll leave what u are doing straight.BUt nigeria army does not worth it
Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by mu2sa2: 7:32am On Jan 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Na back the country take dey work..gej don put evribody for reverse!!!
Hahahaha! Funny.True 100%.

1 Like

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by ichidodo: 7:35am On Jan 18, 2015
Quaritch:

You see your life?
So you agreed those people in the picture are not sick?
Typical!
We agree our gallant heroes were proffessional enough to sustain minimal gun shot injuries to warrant a few days bed rest and an august visit from Mr President whilst their foes had heads blown off,intestines pulled out and bodies battered.....If you are looking for blood and gore why don't you attach yourself with an Army patrol platoon rather than turning into an inconsequential buhari couch potato that wanna seek glory and happinness in viewing non existent pictures of broken Nigerian heroes....we understand your pain and disappointment.

3 Likes

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by eledacedar(f): 7:35am On Jan 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Na back the country take dey work..gej don put evribody for reverse!!!

I'm looking for where to get a CD of that particular track. I hardly even hear it being played.
Second base and the big konga drum.

1 Like

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by investnotspend: 7:35am On Jan 18, 2015
bilms:
This reelection campaign go cause Wahala oh . "Wounded" or "sick" soldiers in full regalia in hospital bed? And being visited by the C-in-C?

GEJ, this one no work.......Next

Arragee govt. As though the patients just got admitted on d day of the visit.

this name real nollywood movie scene .I can't stop laughing .see a supposedly wounded or sick soldier fully dressed in a khaki and on a hospital bed ,1 even have his wristwatch on.

If he is going for campaign let it be campaign and not some fake visit showing supports to the military.does this fully dressed military men on bed look injured or sick to you ?haba diaris God in everything we are doing

Choi guy you fast pass me oo I be wan post this thing ooo, when me sef see am I weak see that one sef with wristwatch, I laugh , no bandage on a wounded soldier see as them fresh , PDP people deceiving Party

1 Like

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by ichidodo: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2015
ichidodo:
Either the OP is a teenager or the cretin is just daft because somebody with brain would realise that soldiers are always on the Alert and must be seen to be well uniformed whether on cooking duty,sleeping duty or recuperatin duty...or abi you dash them night gown make them use?
Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by kestolove95(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2015
eledacedar:

I'm looking for where to get a CD of that particular track. I hardly even hear it being played.
Second base and the big konga drum.
hahahahaha....ur head dey dia..download am from net na

1 Like

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by Caseless: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2015
blemon44:
once a soldier
always a soldier
senselessness!
Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by Caseless: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2015
ichidodo:
fvck! What a post.
U just displayed who u are by this post.

1 Like

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2015
Unless those soldiers have malaria or migraine, this is just a scam. I've neva seen a soldier wear full uniform on an injured body. Unless its a sprained or broken wrist

1 Like

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by bilms(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2015
?
Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by ichidodo: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2015
Caseless:
fvck! What a post.
U just displayed who u are by this post.
And what are you? caseless, baseless or just useless..?

2 Likes

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by bilms(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2015
Hum
Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2015
ichidodo:
in your bid to defend dumbo jona, you show how stupid you all can get. It makes no sense telling a bedridden soldier, who has injuries on, to put on his uniform just cos jonathan his coming. You mean jonathan won't recognise they are soldiers if they don't put on their uniform? That shows how clueless he is.

1 Like

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2015
ichidodo:
No. an injured soldier in a warzone at a third world country should be on nightgown and attended to by beautiful nurses....don't infect others with your lack of critical thinking.
the injured soldiers should have been giving guns, bombs and bulletproof vests.

1 Like

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by poundlander: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2015
ichidodo:
No. an injured soldier in a warzone at a third world country should be on nightgown and attended to by beautiful nurses....don't infect others with your lack of critical thinking.
quite unfortunate that you have successfully infected some with your defensive thinking. YES, you may be a pathologic LIAR, but everyman has an ounce of TRUTHNESS in them. speak the truth even if it is for once. those picture looked ARRANGED. i have said mine, cos am a freeman. THE TRUTH SHALL...

1 Like

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by ichidodo: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2015
poundlander:
[s]
quite unfortunate that you have successfully infected some with your defensive thinking. YES, you may be a pathologic LIAR, but everyman has an ounce of TRUTHNESS in them. speak the truth even if it is for once. those picture looked ARRANGED. i have said mine, cos am a freeman. THE TRUTH SHALL...[/s]
Trash...Tomorrow you'll have us believe GEJ never went to Maiduguri..
Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by mercielizzie(f): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2015
DeCritique:
This op is not just a cow! He/she is a very big fat cow. Have you ever been in the military before? Do you know how the military do their things? You were really expecting to see medical equipments, syringes, advanced technological equipments and a host of others in a war camp?

How senseless can you get? This is a war situation and anything can happen at anytime. There is no need of poshing up the place when that is not a permanent camp. Then their uniform signifies that they are always ready! Don't be surprised that they all have their Colt guns under their pillow in case something begins to happen.

You never experience army life before you just dey rant any how! Take time oh!!
infact! I dnt knw wat to call u. Av u ever been to an army hospital?. U said no need of poshing up d place, what are dose bed spreads doin dere? Whatever happened to mackintosh? U know d rite tin, just dat u ar being intentionally blind to it. #peace

1 Like

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by DeCritique(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2015
mercielizzie:
infact! I dnt knw wat to call u. Av u ever been to an army hospital?. U said no need of poshing up d place, what are dose bed spreads doin dere? Whatever happened to mackintosh? U know d rite tin, just dat u ar being intentionally blind to it. #peace

If I critically respond to your argument, you'll faint wherever you are after reading it. So I'll better keep to myself!! The peace of the Lord be with you... Hope you went to church today? wink
Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by ichidodo: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2015
eighTHREAD:
[s]in your bid to defend dumbo jona, you show how stupid you all can get. It makes no sense telling a bedridden soldier, who has injuries on, to put on his uniform just cos jonathan his coming. You mean jonathan won't recognise they are soldiers if they don't put on their uniform? That shows how clueless he is[/s].
In your bid to sound intelligient you turned out as a colossal douché bag else a cursory look at army operations especially foreign and in war zones will see them dressed formally whether in combat field hospitals as surgeons or construction sites as Engineers, at churches/mosques as chaplains/imams or in their death beds/hospital beds and the battlefield as Heroes...GEJ's vist has no bearing on global military traditions and practices...you need to open your mind to the world and quite reasoning like a cave man never mind subjecting and infecting others with your myopic views.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by major466(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2015
DeCritique:

If I critically respond to your argument, you'll faint wherever you are after reading it. So I'll better keep to myself!! The peace of the Lord be with you... Hope you went to church today? wink
The Op is confused. I wonder what he will make of this...

1 Like

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by poundlander: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2015
ichidodo:
Trash...Tomorrow you'll have us believe GEJ never went to Maiduguri..
MAY God run your life the way GEJ is running Nigeria. Did i hear a loud AMEN? AMENNNNNN!!
Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by Evathyst(f): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
ichidodo:
Nna u stop ds ur childish comment jare.

How can an allegedly injured soldier be on his full military uniform, no medical equipment, no hospital staff attending to them yet u claim they are injured. Na wa o! How much did you sell your conscience self undecided

Reminds me of Fayose's poultry arrangement back then during president Obasanjo's visit. Shey Obasanjo asked him what kinda fowls are those that do not defecate.

GEJ, plz Sir, wat kinda injured soldiers are those on full military regalia without any sign of injury on them? Ds country is fastly becoming a joke under GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by ichidodo: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Evathyst:
[s] Nna u stop ds ur childish comment jare.

How can an allegedly injured soldier be on his full military uniform, no medical equipment, no hospital staff attending to them yet u claim they are injured. Na wa o! How much did you sell your conscience self undecided

Reminds me of Fayose's poultry arrangement back then during president Obasanjo's visit. Shey Obasanjo asked him what kinda fowls are those that do not defecate.

GEJ, plz Sir, wat kinda injured soldiers are those on full military regalia without any sign of injury on them? Ds country is fastly becoming a joke under GEJ. [/s]
Wrote so much yet made no point....

1 Like

Re: How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? by OLADD: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
DeCritique:
This op is not just a cow! He/she is a very big fat cow. Have you ever been in the military before? Do you know how the military do their things? You were really expecting to see medical equipments, syringes, advanced technological equipments and a host of others in a war camp?

How senseless can you get? This is a war situation and anything can happen at anytime. There is no need of poshing up the place when that is not a permanent camp. Then their uniform signifies that they are always ready! Don't be surprised that they all have their Colt guns under their pillow in case something begins to happen.

You never experience army life before you just dey rant any how! Take time oh!!

The OP is hyper-clownish. He should be in the league of Mr. Ibu and Oshofia!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: My Government Will Devolve Power To States / Nigerians Flee To Cameroon To Escape Boko Haram Violence / EFCC Declares Wale Babalakin Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.